Frostiels

May 14, 2020
So I'm Playing through the game on the current patch 0.7.7 and I am trying to get as far as I can in Madison and Veronica's storyline but when I look at the tip for Madison's next step it says , "Once I'm finished with Veronica I should talk to Madison again" But when I look at Veronica's it says, "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison first" Does anyone know if this is a bug or not?

Reactions: girdeyordo

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Based on the gallery im currently missing atleast 3(maybe more scenes) any help on how to unlock them:

Im missing:
First Apartment girls scene
one scene on the "Multi" tab for Chastity
scenes from the girl between Molly and Renee & Julie

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So I'm Playing through the game on the current patch 0.7.7 and I am trying to get as far as I can in Madison and Veronica's storyline but when I look at the tip for Madison's next step it says , "Once I'm finished with Veronica I should talk to Madison again" But when I look at Veronica's it says, "I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison first" Does anyone know if this is a bug or not?
Was mentioned a few pages back about seeing Madison again next morning.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Oct 27, 2018
for the next update or update after could you bring the break(fully mind control) spell into the game on random event characters and some main characters
Yeah, I don't mean to sound too much like Goldblum in Jurassic Park, but there is going to be mind control in the mind control game, right? I know we've seen the MC use awaken every now and then last few months, but that rarely seems to lead to putting anyone into a trance state or getting too submissive these days. More just makes them horned up and then it's just basically a normal sex scene there after that could be in any game. Really do miss a lot of the early stuff where MC's powers more put women into a trance-like state or at least some shatter moves to make them truly submissive and brainwashed.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, I don't mean to sound too much like Goldblum in Jurassic Park, but there is going to be mind control in the mind control game, right? I know we've seen the MC use awaken every now and then last few months, but that rarely seems to lead to putting anyone into a trance state or getting too submissive these days. More just makes them horned up and then it's just basically a normal sex scene there after that could be in any game. Really do miss a lot of the early stuff where MC's powers more put women into a trance-like state or at least some shatter moves to make them truly submissive and brainwashed.
After playing the game through i dont think there will be anymore mind control(outside of battle) its clear from the sudden change in direction that its no longer going that way, once the MCs character changed to a caring white knight it makes it impossible to keep enslaving women part of the game with that kind of character and if it was it would have happened by now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, I don't mean to sound too much like Goldblum in Jurassic Park,
Please DON'T! JG never has been one of my favorite actors, and his character, performance, attitude, etc. in Jurassic Park are particularly bad and amongst the reasons that I dislike the movie. I really suspect that there was too much Prozac being used behind the set of that film.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, looks like some of the art has been changed since I last played.... Anyone else prefer the old one, or is it just me?

Edit: Like some of their faces seem.... angler, rather than oval-ish; or how Jessica looks 2d/flat(colored on paper) rather than 3d.
Edit: Did a comparison using the SS on the first post, and yeah, that's the problem I'm seeing, all the characters don't have as much depth to them. Maybe due to shading problems, or how there aren't as much hues.
Edit: Nvm, it's both; for example, Emma's head looks all triangler, but in the SS, it's more oval, which is better (more rightly proportioned); then her face, the new one looks flat, like... a mask or some alien trying to imitate a person. Add on the top of the head, where the new one is ill proportioned, making it look bigger -- Though this could just be perspective, with how her head is lowered at an angle, but still.
Edit: Lily: her new head is better, but it lacks depth to it, mainly due to the lighting; the old one in the attachment, has more, making it 'stand out' more.
Edit: No good picture for Jessica, but her new nose makes her look weird, tack on her head has the same problem as Emma. As for Veronica, her head looks kinda flat/press, plus, though not as much, the head is kinda triangler. -- Heads are suppose to be oval-ish man, plus, FYI, female heads are less angler than males, aka round, with little, to no, pointy bits.
Edit: Those breast(clothe) on Madison (Veronica's mom / college head) doesn't look right! Imo, it looks as if the clothes were painted on, or something.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
She's a benched waifu :coffee: Welcome to the Waifu Waiters Club. Some girls have been waiting for well over a year and Arc has no plan for when any of them will get cycled through.
Someone should make a "Benched Waifu" game that includes several waifus from different games that have had no content for a while. Copyright claims aside, think of how insanely popular it would be.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Who is best girl for you guys? For me, it's Asteria. I really like how she takes initiative, and pins you.
Kana even though she plays no role in the main plot of things. Pure romance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixie has her charms but lately Arc has just been putting her to sleep so he doesn't have to bother writing for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Brovalon

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is the latest save end of 0.7.8 cant upload the persistent due to f95 being stupid
Compress it in either a rar or zip file to get around extension limitations. On a plus side it makes it so much quicker to download since it's smaller ;)

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes