masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, I need a bit help, I cannot run the game and each time I try then this is pop up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.
This might not have been extracted right so perhaps try something like . It's possible your 'lib' and/or 'renpy' folders might have been corrupted.

However the game doesn't contain 'images.rpi'. Does this happen with any other Ren'Py game you have?
I'm assuming from the file structure that you are using Windows OS.

RengendZ1

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the original chars back into the game, i haven't played since ver 5.9 and some of the chars in ver 7.8 i really don't like the look of... like gwen is there a way to revert them back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the original chars back into the game, i haven't played since ver 5.9 and some of the chars in ver 7.8 i really don't like the look of... like gwen is there a way to revert them back?
Well there is a Nostalgia Mod on Discord by Aeryle. However they mention it hasn't been updated in awhile as they are reorganizing things.

Alternatively the CK Compare 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 has images from 0.6.9 which if you put them in the game folder will prioritize them over what's in the archive.

Neither will change things added after 0.6.9

While CursedFlame91 did a lot of research on the old character cards, no one has leaked all the old ones yet to my knowledge however many can be found online if you have enough determination...
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-8-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

A lot of them came from a pirated megapack so they are out there somewhere.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How many girls you can impragnate so far in this build ? I know i am asking the real questions.
Zero... And "should be implemented pretty soon" was well over a year ago (Aug 14, 2019).

No way to get any of the girls pregnant right now, but that should be implemented pretty soon - just need to get all the "necessary" coding in place for the world changes, and then I can start working on putting impregnation in. Don't want to half-ass it, so it'll probably be on a girl-by-girl basis per update.

RengendZ1

Sep 30, 2017
Well there is a Nostalgia Mod on Discord by Aeryle. However they mention it hasn't been updated in awhile as they are reorganizing things.

Alternatively the CK Compare 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 has images from 0.6.9 which if you put them in the game folder will prioritize them over what's in the archive.

Neither will change things added after 0.6.9

While CursedFlame91 did a lot of research on the old character cards, no one has leaked all the old ones yet to my knowledge however many can be found online if you have enough determination...
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-8-arcgames.31912/post-4080639

A lot of them came from a pirated megapack so they are out there somewhere.
Thx for the help, took me a while to get the files the way it was before while adding some of the new chars but itworks. thx again much appreciated.(y):D

mikatamo

Nov 5, 2018
This might not have been extracted right so perhaps try something like . It's possible your 'lib' and/or 'renpy' folders might have been corrupted.

However the game doesn't contain 'images.rpi'. Does this happen with any other Ren'Py game you have?
I'm assuming from the file structure that you are using Windows OS.
No it just happen when I try run this game at this ver, as for another game It run normally
Maybe I will downloaded again and see what happen

mikatamo

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, it finaly work. After I downloaded the game again then It work after the first time, look like it as masterdragonson said that the first time when I download the file is being corrupted, anyway thank masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I was browsing the character cards and noticed that every character except Jessica and Madison has their race listed, they are both just listed as 'women' where the rest of the human girls are specifically listed as being human. :unsure:

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The "Quack Squad" just quacked me up. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just love the expression of the grunt on the (their) far right "Oh God, I'mgoingtodiei'mgoing todiei'mgoing to croak!!!" And the one in the middle just goes to show that in ANY army Quartermasters have it tough.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
for the next update or update after could you bring the break(fully mind control) spell into the game on random event characters and some main characters

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes