Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now, Kana, you're cute and I love you to death, but let's be reasonable here...
Now now, Kana hasn't heard of our motto yet...
"Every hole is a chance of GLORY"
or was it "Heart for one, manhood for everyone"? I forgot which was it...

Reactions: JMccovery

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Ok... so, a little update is called for... it's been so long since I had seen the 'Chief' and seen Tom in the Organisation dungeon that I forgot about that I had already gotten the passcard. I just am stuck on the Organisation Lead after that point. No dialog option regarding a date with the chief's daughter when I talk to Jessica in the afternoon(s). Is this the end of current story for the Organisation? If so, why haven't I seen the Pixie/Alice thing on the weekend morning? (I know it's a 50% chance, but I've gone through about 3 weekends without). Am I going to feel stupid when this all starts to come together? Probably.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Alright, only just found this gem so I'm way out of date but I'm also completely stuck...really early on. I did the first Kana quest, I ran out of talk options with Kana and Annie (including upping my physical stat), I've talked with Lily plus taken her for two control levels (up through sucker-punching the biker dude), I've done Emma/Jessica through where Emma runs away and Jessica says she will 'take a more hands on approach', Veronica is under first control (for all the good it does me), and now there seems to be no way to progress. I've literally tried every option over a 10 day period and I just don't see what I'm missing... any help would be much appreciated. I can't believe this game is up to 400 pages and has no walkthrough; if I get it figured out maybe I'll write one but I prefer not to dig into the files until I've played the game once.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Alright, only just found this gem so I'm way out of date but I'm also completely stuck...really early on. I did the first Kana quest, I ran out of talk options with Kana and Annie (including upping my physical stat), I've talked with Lily plus taken her for two control levels (up through sucker-punching the biker dude), I've done Emma/Jessica through where Emma runs away and Jessica says she will 'take a more hands on approach', Veronica is under first control (for all the good it does me), and now there seems to be no way to progress. I've literally tried every option over a 10 day period and I just don't see what I'm missing... any help would be much appreciated. I can't believe this game is up to 400 pages and has no walkthrough; if I get it figured out maybe I'll write one but I prefer not to dig into the files until I've played the game once.
What does the built in Heart Cards and Leads tell you to do?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
check the leads menu for what to do next but i think you might be at the part where you have to use the laptop to research a lead

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Kana mom Maven look hot as hell, too bad she was too cold toward her own daughter and act like a bitch too...well, until we could corrupt her and we would have threesome with Kana...Oh! Kana is pregnant, NIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE
Yay for the dungeon has finally returned, hope to have more girls and BDSM action in the future

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

KAParrot

Jan 16, 2020

Click the heart, click the girl, it tells you exactly when and where to do the next step and if you can't because you reached end of version content it tells you that too. That's why there's no walk through, it's in the game.

Reactions: girdeyordo

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Click the heart, click the girl, it tells you exactly when and where to do the next step and if you can't because you reached end of version content it tells you that too. That's why there's no walk through, it's in the game.
Well, I think I'm moving forward again, though all my Leads were useless, and researching stuff on the laptop nothing. I had to search for the Relic in the church in the evening; apparently everything else was locked behind that quest. I'm not seeing "Heart Cards" though? Do they show up later in the game or am I being stupid somehow?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, I think I'm moving forward again, though all my Leads were useless, and researching stuff on the laptop nothing. I had to search for the Relic in the church in the evening; apparently everything else was locked behind that quest. I'm not seeing "Heart Cards" though? Do they show up later in the game or am I being stupid somehow?
Sounds like you are still in Act 1. Those show up later.

Reactions: ThatCoolDude
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes