masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Since the MC's daughters grow in a short span of time, will we see them become young adults in the future or are they gonna stay as kids in the game?
I'm going to assume they won't get to the "young adults" stage. Only because it's a can of worms Arc doesn't seem to keen on dealing with though dependent on how long it takes for him to get to Act 3 and inevitably the conclusion of this game it might be hard for him not to :geek:

Yes.
No sexual content with them.
Oh, neat. Though it's going to be harder for him to keep the "This game has incest" while also saying "You can't lewd the legal teens (18+ thanks to age acceleration :LOL:)". But I guess those are questions for 2025

Edit: Also a bit of patreon news
MAR 1, 2021 AT 9:00 AM
HOUSE LADIES POLL - WINNER!
It's time to announce the winner of the House Ladies Poll! ( )

This one wasn't even remotely close, with the winning vote gaining over 90% of the votes. The House Ladies are pleased and flattered and will no doubt demonstrate their gratitude in a whole variety of ways... anyway, without further ado, the winning option was...

MOVE INTO THE MANOR (multiple events, interact with other residents)

So look for that happening quite soon, I hope! It'll be nice to finally have some people to move into the Manor's new wing :)

Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll, and keep your eyes peeled for the next one!

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
This is probably a very specific question and I've no idea if anyone can help me, but as far as I can tell I've completed everything in the version I was playing (0.8.9), and there's a pregnancy/child mechanic mentioned in the patch notes a lot, but I literally can't find it. The only thing I can see is that you're supposed to talk to a certain Nexus character, assuming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I don't have any dialogue option for that? Anyone happen to know if I've missed something?
It's not really my thing in these games, but the fact I can't find it is driving me insane

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This is probably a very specific question and I've no idea if anyone can help me, but as far as I can tell I've completed everything in the version I was playing (0.8.9), and there's a pregnancy/child mechanic mentioned in the patch notes a lot, but I literally can't find it. The only thing I can see is that you're supposed to talk to a certain Nexus character, assuming
but I don't have any dialogue option for that? Anyone happen to know if I've missed something?
It's not really my thing in these games, but the fact I can't find it is driving me insane
You have Impregnation turned on in Preferences?
Are the girls at least at 4 Hearts? A few should be if you completed everything.
Did you buy the Field in the Outskirts from Jessica? A Mysterious Merchant sells a Super Fertility Potion.
Assuming you played everything up until then did you see Kana with her mother?
Pixie is super easy since Arc really didn't want to do hers and it shows.
Lily should just be have sex with her and cum inside until the deed is done.

If you got a girl pregnant the Artifact should show up when you go to sleep though it could take a few in-game days. An easy way to check if a girl is pregnant is just keep cumming inside her until you get a message saying something is blocking her from getting more knocked up then she already is. Apparently putting if a girl is either pregnant or a mother was a bit much for the Character Cards :rolleyes:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Everyone , I need some help with gameplay , if anyone finished the story please explain what I am supposed to do with Chloe , she is locked for me at 1 heart , it says I should explore the outskirts for someone magical , I have already found the Goblin Witch and done her dialogue , and the only thing I have left is "you need some more of you know what?" , if it is about the magical caretaker , whenever I aproach her she sends me away , what am I supposed to do ? Help

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Everyone , I need some help with gameplay , if anyone finished the story please explain what I am supposed to do with Chloe , she is locked for me at 1 heart , it says I should explore the outskirts for someone magical , I have already found the Goblin Witch and done her dialogue , and the only thing I have left is "you need some more of you know what?" , if it is about the magical caretaker , whenever I aproach her she sends me away , what am I supposed to do ? Help
First you find the witch, then you find her hat, once you find it bring it to her cottage.
You can train magic with her.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm going to ask a silly question, did you cheat Magical? If so that bad and you probably blitzed her fragile little mind...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Does the Dev have any plans in the future to add voices?
also, without giving anything away, will I eventually get a a quicker nexus transversal? dunno how far I am into game, but atm its from Bedroom > Front door/map > outskirts > morganas > transfer to nexus > choose location. its not a major issue, but just a tad much at times (especially when you've made the same trip 10 or so times)

• Thinking Face

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.0] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 929.48 GB
Original MAC Size: 912.23 MB

Compressed PC Size: 353.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 336.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does the Dev have any plans in the future to add voices?
also, without giving anything away, will I eventually get a a quicker nexus transversal? dunno how far I am into game, but atm its from Bedroom > Front door/map > outskirts > morganas > transfer to nexus > choose location. its not a major issue, but just a tad much at times (especially when you've made the same trip 10 or so times)
I doubt it for voices. Could be wrong but it would cut into the budget.
Spoiler Light: Sure. Eldritch & Gramps might know da way

Reactions: Shadesishere

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Can any of the girls get pregnant right now? Also how do I get the other powers?

The other powers are unlocked by returning to the witch's cabin on the outskirts of the city and asking for more magic training. You need to complete the quest of returning her hat first.

Reactions: Thunderclap44

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Not sure how to progress with Madison and Veronica. I got Veronica's blowjob scene and then got Madison's hand job while she's on the phone but now their hints say to progress with the other and when I try talking to either of them there are no dialogue options besides to leave.

Here are the current hints:

Madison: Once I'm finished with Veronica I should talk to Madison again. She has one heart.

Veronica: I need to develop my relationship with her mother, Madison first. She has two hearts.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot. All I needed was to wait a few days.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In regards to the traits, do we have any information on what they do/purpose they serve? Frustrating not having that information. If they aren't important then why would they be so prominent on the cards and if they are important or exclusive with one another then I'd love to know how they affect things.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
In regards to the traits, do we have any information on what they do/purpose they serve? Frustrating not having that information. If they aren't important then why would they be so prominent on the cards and if they are important or exclusive with one another then I'd love to know how they affect things.
They do flavor text and perhaps serve as achievement trophies. Important vs Wouldn't it be neat? Mostly a selling point so fans can dream of all the things they might do and given how many have actually been implemented rather low on the things to do list.

Jessica's Auntie well she talks like she's your aunt. Congrats for picking that choice long ago (y)
She's probably the only one so far with actual purpose.

Chloe's Original I recall being on by default so it's like a participation medal as you played the game :confused:
Gwen's Damaged is a part of her Yandere Events. You managed to neglect her until she went loco and will probably cut your balls off someday o_O It might be flavor text later on but I don't recall it doing anything.
Pixie's Cocksleeve is fucking her while she is small. Achievement unlocked :cool:

Arc mentioned about letting the player buy and toggle these with either Fey or Eldritch currency so even as achievements it's kinda meh :whistle:

You can probably find some more info by just searching the thread. If you don't see the one you like and it's not in the change log then it's probably still in the works. Perhaps visit Arc on his Discord and say you want to see it as the squeaky wheel gets the grease and what not.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes