jswifts

Sep 26, 2019
" was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia this week and that has been rather... distracting"

that sucks that is a horrible thing to have. The pain can be excruciating. Hope it's not to bad, but if it is ask about the Gamma Knife. procedure.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.0-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.0-pc update patch.rar
Mega

There we go!!!

uhhhhhh new update very nice thanks UwU
Wait, where's the profile pic and sig. from?

Reactions: masterdragonson

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Sooner or later if Alice doesn't catch on to the supernatural then I'm going to wonder how... At some point she should be allowed to play with the other fey children else she becomes that one kid that isn't invited to slumber parties lol. You would think she would be a bit curious about them after one tried to murder her sister or the things she likely heard her sister say. Oh, and you kinda are being your own worse enemy by pointing out she gets bullied and needs more kid friends which the player pumps out weekly :sneaky:
You leak the game but don't even bother to play it... Or read the changelogs.

At a point she meets Pixie, and they interact sometimes when she comes over.

Also you can invite Alice to the daycare to have a tea party with some of the other kiddos.

I didn't get the last part...
Robin is making more kids (full human and part fey).
But I remember reading that she was getting bullied in school... And some hints that we might get to do something about the teachers or the bullies' mothers.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seeing your exemplary version numbering so far ArcGames does that mean that after 0.9.x there will be a 1.0 aka a [completed] game? I've seen devs doing a 0.10.x after 0.9.x instead o_O.
Do you have a roadmap when you plan to be there? Just curious. :)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Seeing your exemplary version numbering so far ArcGames does that mean that after 0.9.x there will be a 1.0 aka a [completed] game? I've seen devs doing a 0.10.x after 0.9.x instead o_O.
Do you have a roadmap when you plan to be there? Just curious. :)
Arc doesn't check this site anymore. Atleast not the discussion, just the reviews.

He doesn't do proper versioning either.
Wonder if it will be 1.0.0 or 0.10.0
No one knows.

And frankly, with weekly updates of varying amounts of density, a proper versioning would be rather difficult.
If we did it by "acts" or "chapters" in the story then we would be on 0.2.72 since act 2 ended on 0.1.8

Rather messy stuff here.

Also I don't think he plans that far ahead. There is a "roadmap" on the discord as a patron reward but it justs says what's he working on that specific week.

Jan 24, 2021
You leak the game but don't even bother to play it... Or read the changelogs.

At a point she meets Pixie, and they interact sometimes when she comes over.

Also you can invite Alice to the daycare to have a tea party with some of the other kiddos.

I didn't get the last part...
Robin is making more kids (full human and part fey).
But I remember reading that she was getting bullied in school... And some hints that we might get to do something about the teachers or the bullies' mothers.
It's fun to share ( ♥ ͜ʖ ♥)

That's not the same as inviting her to the Daycare or Manor. She's usually all alone at her other place or so the lore goes and that would give her much needed friends!

Great even more girls to add to the breeding farm. Yet that would mean getting Robin close to Alice's school...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Arc doesn't check this site anymore. Atleast not the discussion, just the reviews.

He doesn't do proper versioning either.
Wonder if it will be 1.0.0 or 0.10.0
No one knows.

And frankly, with weekly updates of varying amounts of density, a proper versioning would be rather difficult.
If we did it by "acts" or "chapters" in the story then we would be on 0.2.72 since act 2 ended on 0.1.8

Rather messy stuff here.

Also I don't think he plans that far ahead. There is a "roadmap" on the discord as a patron reward but it justs says what's he working on that specific week.
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing this up.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone have a savegame ? Or at least a link to a walkthrough because I honestly don't know how to proceed in the story , thanks

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There's been a long time since the last time I've played this game. Sorry if I'm being rude, but, what happened to the characters? They used to be a little more pretty...
It's not really rude but you are a little late to the party... In short Arc used some characters he found in a pirate megapack without permission from the original artist, some of those artist had their work commissioned for different games and they said they would tell mommy patreon if he didn't do anything about it, so from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 Arc did a massive character overhaul to make the characters less infringing more "original".

Here is a bit of detective work from OtakuGamer11 on who some of the original artist were.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-0-arcgames.31912/post-4080948

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
It's not really rude but you are a little late to the party... In short Arc used some characters he found in a pirate megapack without permission from the original artist, some of those artist had their work commissioned for different games and they said they would tell mommy patreon if he didn't do anything about it, so from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 Arc did a massive character overhaul to make the characters less infringing more "original".

Here is a bit of detective work from OtakuGamer11 on who some of the original artist were.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-0-arcgames.31912/post-4080948
Thanks man, so this is what happened. What a shame, they were such pretty models. Well, it is what it is, the game's still pretty cool though.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes