AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I think that's where the story's going, but not sure.

But I want that to desperately happen...:love:...i wanna break Morganna's mind:devilish:
me two me two lol she has been free two long. but just a heads up if you have any money in the bank tommore is the weekly realse on patheron so for only 1 dollar you can get it. however realising tommoroow is the 28th if your not already subbed to patheron might as well wait till Monday cause you'll get charged again on the first

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Robin Goodfellow. The default character name.
I prefer to use Robin instead of MC.
It just feels awkward to me.
I usually use 'our dude' or 'our guy' when talking about him, seems like a better idea when most people probably rename him and aren't likely to remember what the default would have been.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
also maybe im think of wrong game but i could swear at some point luna asked to take her around town incognito to see how civis live

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
anyone know if anything special happens with that bust you find if you explore lunas cave a bit

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Wait, there's a canon default name for the MC now?
Boo.
That reminds me of how surprised I was when I found out the default name of Pact With A Witch's MC is Jordi. Even more hilarious was that now I realized that when I tried to name him Jojo, it didn't go through and I thought the game glitched. Turned out that I accidentally deleted Jojo and left it blank. But that's another story.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, that's meaningful. Certainly explains a lot. Although I wonder if it actually means anything relevant, or if it's just a random shout out?

Don't follow me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, yes. Arc is drawing elements from folklore and mythos round the world.
Me being an uncultured swine I never managed to catch any of these.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 24, 2021
I don't think it would make sense to bring Alice to the daycare.
She's a regular human child, goes to school and had a life before all this.
Yeah sure, we don't really know if she's doing that well (apparently she's being bullied, we might get to teach the bullies' mothers a lesson eventually.) apparently she lives alone and was being taken care of by a neighbour while Chloe was out working.

There had been some talk about it on the discord about inviting her to live at the manor with Chloe.
But at the same time I don't think it might be the best environment for her.
Add to that the fact that it will give that people ideas, even though it has been said time and time again that it won't happen.

The manor isn't safe for her. Dangerous or lewd stuff happen every day.
Sooner or later if Alice doesn't catch on to the supernatural then I'm going to wonder how... At some point she should be allowed to play with the other fey children else she becomes that one kid that isn't invited to slumber parties lol. You would think she would be a bit curious about them after one tried to murder her sister or the things she likely heard her sister say. Oh, and you kinda are being your own worse enemy by pointing out she gets bullied and needs more kid friends which the player pumps out weekly :sneaky:

Jan 24, 2021
PATRON RELEASE v0.9.0!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
A slightly smaller update than usual as I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia this week and that has been rather... distracting :p But anyway! This week we have the last of the promised House Ladies events before the new phase of their events begins (as voted on by you!), a date with Lily which your kid can join in on, and the opportunity to rub your success in Tom's smug face. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Lucille: New event for one of the House Ladies! Visit the shops in the evening (must have completed the second Laura event)
  • Lily: New DATE event for Lily! (Accessible from the PARK)
  • Lil' Lily: Lil' Lily can come on the PARK date with you!
  • Tom: You can now visit Tom in the CELLS for some brief dialogue and/or gloating
  • Location: You can now visit the LAB! Accessible via the cafe if you have a passcard
  • Location: You can now visit the CELLS! Accessible via the LAB if you have a level two passcard
  • Misc: Added/adjusted a fine lines of dialogue for Artifact to cover some weirdness
  • Bug: My new computer went blooey over my break and I had to go back to my old one, which unfortunately reverted some changes to the UI elements. All back to normal now!
  • Bug: Fixed the "no Struart found" error. Get that mutant clone outta here!
  • Bug: Fixed an error that prevented the upper UI elements working on some screens
  • Bug: Little typo fix
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 7th of March.
------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Do we know who is next on the get pregnant front? Have not played this game in ages but its the biggest draw for me

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes