BoredGuy1812

Apr 30, 2018
Is this version bugged? I'm also having the issue with Lily not getting pregnant. Kana has gotten pregnant and given birth, but Lily is four stars and still says "something is preventing her from getting pregnant."

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is this version bugged? I'm also having the issue with Lily not getting pregnant. Kana has gotten pregnant and given birth, but Lily is four stars and still says "something is preventing her from getting pregnant."
So I finally got Lily pregnant last night, but I'm not sure exactly what helped. My exact steps were to send Kana's kid to the nexus, but don't save and load a previous save so you still have the kid in daycare. Go have sex with lily >barfuck> normal clothes. It finally said "There is a low chance of Lily getting pregnant!" I have no idea what fixed it, but those steps are all I did between my previous tries and Lily getting pregnant.

Maybe that potion you can buy in the field will help too?

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if anyones on I have a quest I know gwen starts with 5 hearts right off the bat but what does it mean on girls when the have there 5th heart yellow and theres some kinda lock on it does that mean its only for pathernon peps. Sorry don't know how to spell the pay site thingy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
if anyones on I have a quest I know gwen starts with 5 hearts right off the bat but what does it mean on girls when the have there 5th heart yellow and theres some kinda lock on it does that mean its only for pathernon peps. Sorry don't know how to spell the pay site thingy.
I believe the plan is that the fifth heart for each girl will be locked until act 3.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Found a little bug: the day after Kana gave birth to our first child, I went to daycare to check on the baby, then left. Within the same time segment, I went to talk to Kana, and started giving her headpats... only for our daughter, grown up into a child in the space of only a few minutes, come running up to beg for headpats of her own. {...}

Honestly, I think the whole deal with the Artifact and the restriction of only one child per mother allowed to exist in this dimension at a time is a ridiculous{...} just make it so you can only have one child per woman. {...}
Just take the simple way out, OK? We don't desperately NEED to have multiple children with the women if we can only get to see one at a time anyway. Of course, it's probably way too late for that now, but whatever...
You know. Maybe hindsight isn't one of Arc's strengths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, it's clear if you see the amount of scrapped stuff Arc left along the way, the fact that he made 17 main girls and constantly regrets doing so.

Nevermind all that.

Yes, the code only checks if you have a kid in the daycare, it doesn't check if said kid is or is not a baby.

One would think this convoluted mess would be for people that want to impregnate the girl again and again so they have preggo sex and make more bebbeh.
But the game clearly doesn't encorage you to do that, at all.
Also that thing where you can only really have one child with each mother and the rest are gone in the void, until you innevitably forget their names or go to visit them every once in a while because you're a masochist.

Well... If you think about it, the preggo scene could just be in the gallery for the people that want to repeat it.
And having a set amount of kids (1 per mother or twins in some special cases) would make it easier for you to be able to rename them if you so desire, a laptop cheat that just changes the name of your kid if you have that kid.

I'll see if I manage to convince some people of this.
It's not that late to change to the more sensible approach, it's just going to be a bit of a pain in the ass.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What causes the really creppt gwen scenes. what happens if i dont fix her and is it fixable before a bad end which i kinda feel might do

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
lol i got that bit lol have no idea what yandere means lol

Yandere is a term used for a person who is initially loving and caring to someone they like a lot until their romantic love, admiration, and devotion becomes feisty and mentally destructive in nature through either over protectiveness, violence, brutality or all three combined.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
What causes the really creppt gwen scenes. what happens if i dont fix her and is it fixable before a bad end which i kinda feel might do
If you ignore Gwen for too long a timespan, she turns creepy. The game currently doesn't have any endings I know of, but you can disable the "broken Gwen" scenes by turning Yandere mode off in options.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i only have two stars on veronica and 1 star on madison the two star veroinica says i need to progress with mom so more but but one star madison says i need to speak to veronica what gives.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i only have two stars on veronica and 1 star on madison the two star veroinica says i need to progress with mom so more but but one star madison says i need to speak to veronica what gives.
Common issue. You could use the search function to see if it has been asked before.

If you've done all that then look for Madison in her office during the afternoon.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive tried nothing happens to either one.

im trying to make a walk through for everyone and so far was going pretty good but if i cant unlock next scene with the family i'm kinda stuck but heres a sneak peak and the safe file where im stuck.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes