Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know. Maybe hindsight isn't one of Arc's strengths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, it's clear if you see the amount of scrapped stuff Arc left along the way, the fact that he made 17 main girls and constantly regrets doing so.

Nevermind all that.

Yes, the code only checks if you have a kid in the daycare, it doesn't check if said kid is or is not a baby.

One would think this convoluted mess would be for people that want to impregnate the girl again and again so they have preggo sex and make more bebbeh.
But the game clearly doesn't encorage you to do that, at all.
Also that thing where you can only really have one child with each mother and the rest are gone in the void, until you innevitably forget their names or go to visit them every once in a while because you're a masochist.

Well... If you think about it, the preggo scene could just be in the gallery for the people that want to repeat it.
And having a set amount of kids (1 per mother or twins in some special cases) would make it easier for you to be able to rename them if you so desire, a laptop cheat that just changes the name of your kid if you have that kid.

I'll see if I manage to convince some people of this.
It's not that late to change to the more sensible approach, it's just going to be a bit of a pain in the ass.
I think what I would do is have it add a name to the list of kids each time you have one, then each time you have her scene set the current name to a random one from the list. To avoid their numbers rapidly growing to uncontrollable levels too quickly, I'd probably significantly reduce the speed of gestation too.

Reactions: Boldano

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Renpy download isnt working :(
This page isn’t working
server1.files.nopy.to didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i gotta know is there actually anything finished yet. I dead ended buying collage I dead ended the seed clue. I know for a fact the mom investigation dead ends. No idea about the nexus but since morgana still says cant do anything this version one can only assume that the council arc dead ends 2

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i gotta know is there actually anything finished yet. I dead ended buying collage I dead ended the seed clue. I know for a fact the mom investigation dead ends. No idea about the nexus but since morgana still says cant do anything this version one can only assume that the council arc dead ends 2
Nay, nothing's finished.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if that little girl really is roxy that would be insane wtf is going on here

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
so who can actually get pregnant so far i know pixie and kana can i want to sag anna but cant figure out how chloe and gwen can shag but i dont see anything nor do i see anything when i play with succubuss

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
so who can actually get pregnant so far i know pixie and kana can i want to sag anna but cant figure out how chloe and gwen can shag but i dont see anything nor do i see anything when i play with succubuss
Changelogs spoiler on the first page.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Only Lily, Kana, and Pixie for now.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok im just wondering for curiosity sake. I do not want to shag Alice or plan on even thinking about but sine day care is already set up for your kids why cant we add her to the day care I don't know about anyone else but idk the face that i have kids in game shes A kid only stops for occasional events which is ok i guess. But the fact that we don't where she eats where she sleeps where she stays after she leaves kinda bothers me. I dont know if its just cause im kinda emotinally invested in this game now but does that bother anyone else.

i know there was post a few days ago people thinking about her as a future li but im being honest i swear my only thinking about it shes choles sister yeah she shes her her on weekends and the occosinaly scene. ok she has nice neighbors but whose caring for her especially in this fucked up world where i angry and shattered her sister i feel like its kinda my responability to make sure she has everything she needs. lol maybe I'm reading to much into it idk

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
ok im just wondering for curiosity sake. I do not want to shag Alice or plan on even thinking about but sine day care is already set up for your kids why cant we add her to the day care I don't know about anyone else but idk the face that i have kids in game shes A kid only stops for occasional events which is ok i guess. But the fact that we don't where she eats where she sleeps where she stays after she leaves kinda bothers me. I dont know if its just cause im kinda emotinally invested in this game now but does that bother anyone else.

i know there was post a few days ago people thinking about her as a future li but im being honest i swear my only thinking about it shes choles sister yeah she shes her her on weekends and the occosinaly scene. ok she has nice neighbors but whose caring for her especially in this fucked up world where i angry and shattered her sister i feel like its kinda my responability to make sure she has everything she needs. lol maybe I'm reading to much into it idk
I don't think it would make sense to bring Alice to the daycare.
She's a regular human child, goes to school and had a life before all this.
Yeah sure, we don't really know if she's doing that well (apparently she's being bullied, we might get to teach the bullies' mothers a lesson eventually.) apparently she lives alone and was being taken care of by a neighbour while Chloe was out working.

There had been some talk about it on the discord about inviting her to live at the manor with Chloe.
But at the same time I don't think it might be the best environment for her.
Add to that the fact that it will give that people ideas, even though it has been said time and time again that it won't happen.

The manor isn't safe for her. Dangerous or lewd stuff happen every day.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah sure, we don't really know if she's doing that well (apparently she's being bullied, we might get to teach the bullies' mothers a lesson eventually.) apparently she lives alone and was being taken care of by a neighbour while Chloe was out working.

There had been some talk about it on the discord about inviting her to live at the manor with Chloe.
Add to that the fact that it will give that people ideas, even though it has been said time and time again that it won't happen.

right which is why i though the day care might be a good middle ground I dont think its a good idea to bring her to manor either and agree it would give people ideas. But i honestly think think think leaving as is worse idea. I honestly think she needs a place. I was thinking of day care cause well its already set up. Chloe could visit whenever. from a teaching perspective it would alone her to get comfortable around other species. Hell even opening up something after we beat veronica and her moms ass to arrange a deal where they take care of her is better then just not knowing IMHO.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

I definitely agree about the manor being a bad idea. We seen what happened when that assassin went after Robin. Hopefully whoever gets moved to the east hallway won't get attacked by any future assassins just to get to Robin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i gotta know wth is robin ive never met her and the person who got attacked was chloe

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Robin Goodfellow. The default character name.
I prefer to use Robin instead of MC.
It just feels awkward to me.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Will we be able to dominate the council members? By that will we be able to make them submissive?
I think that's where the story's going, but not sure.

But I want that to desperately happen...:love:...i wanna break Morganna's mind:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes