Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Play and break from everywhere, error message on error message. Honestly I'm not even begging the latch to take them all so much it's distressing. It would be nice if the developer would test his game, he would certainly tear his hair out.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.1] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 955.13 MB
Original MAC Size: 920.46 MB

Compressed PC Size: 375.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 341.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, this was a bad update. It was a terrable dessision to update renpy.
Play and break from everywhere, error message on error message. Honestly I'm not even begging the latch to take them all so much it's distressing. It would be nice if the developer would test his game, he would certainly tear his hair out.
Yeah, this was a bad update. It was a terrible idea to update renpy for no reason. I recompiled everything back to renpy 7.3.5 but I had do do away with the discord integration and splash screen to get it to play nice, apart from old saves not being compatible I haven't had and issue (Yet).

Reactions: masterdragonson

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.1] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 955.13 MB
Original MAC Size: 920.46 MB

Compressed PC Size: 375.3 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 341.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
The original and already broken, I don't see the difference it could make. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The original and already broken, I don't see the difference it could make. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That being said, I can't imagine it looks very good compressed even further than it already is. :) Also I never realized this was native 720p.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this ?
View attachment 1073155
I actually don't see a version that isn't corrupted down to 0.6.0 which is the lowest I have on record...
However I was able to open it in Firefox, save that to png with a conversion tool by , ran that through Photoshop to convert it back to webp (Had to increase the brightness by like 200 and used 90 lossless quality).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far that's
emma love event 1 1.webp
gramps story event 1 2.webp

Reactions: Burningcerberus

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I actually don't see a version that isn't corrupted down to 0.6.0 which is the lowest I have on record...
However I was able to open it in Firefox, save that to png with a conversion tool by , ran that through Photoshop to convert it back to webp (Had to increase the brightness by like 200 and used 90 lossless quality).

So far that's
emma love event 1 1.webp
gramps story event 1 2.webp
What a mess. It seems this is able to update twice a month because there is absolutely zero QC or testing.
Edit: It says it updates every week but I don't know if that's true, I've been away too long.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What a mess. It seems this is able to update twice a month because there is absolutely zero QC or testing.
Edit: It says it updates every week but I don't know if that's true, I've been away too long.
Some of this is probably remnants from the massive character rework from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 as Arc changed out a massive amount of the characters in less than a week (it's also around the time Arc stopped coming around here) and since he wasn't available for comment during that time you can almost be assured no testing was done on any of the old content that was changed out. Though I think Ren'Py 7.4.2 makes a good scapegoat for compression errors since it reports when it can't load them, gotta shoot the messenger :sneaky:

Arc does update the game almost weekly except when he gives himself vacation. Which from one of his post on Patreon is going to be around the beginning of April.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Some of this is probably remnants from the massive character rework from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 as Arc changed out a massive amount of the characters in less than a week (it's also around the time Arc stopped coming around here) and since he wasn't available for comment during that time you can almost be assured no testing was done on any of the old content that was changed out. Though I think Ren'Py 7.4.2 makes a good scapegoat for compression errors since it reports when it can't load them, gotta shoot the messenger :sneaky:

Arc does update the game almost weekly except when he gives himself vacation. Which from one of his post on Patreon is going to be around the beginning of April.
If I remember corectly the first version I played was 0.7.0, I never saw the original characters until I looked through that link of yours. As for the updates, maybe he should make it twice a month so he can do some more ironing out.

• Thinking Face

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For rape. The most prominent one would be Chloe.
Chloe in her original state when you have sex with her in the Manor. As far as I recall it's the only point where Arc didn't make her original state pointless since writing reactions for a girl that is suppose to have multiple personalities is hard so he just mental narrated it with nobody around her giving a damn.

A few of the other girls are less then willing until the lights start flashing. Arc seemed to have an idea of how Awaken and Shatter would have worked but scrapped it since writing branches is hard.

Prostitutes as CursedFlame91 said is a random girl in Town which you can pay if you want to.

Slaves is roughly the concept of Awaken/Shatter were the girls will call you Lord or Master. While there is a dungeon it's mostly been neglected content.

Cheating well early concepts Arc teased of what to do with Tom (Jessica's Husband) and Mark (Gwen's faience) however writing is hard so I haven't heard about either of those two guys in quite awhile. Other times is when the MC steals a girl not the other way around since Arc doesn't seem good at designing men with a few exceptions.
Cheating (and Mind control Netori with corruption) is also the school principal.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If I remember corectly the first version I played was 0.7.0, I never saw the original characters until I looked through that link of yours. As for the updates, maybe he should make it twice a month so he can do some more ironing out.
Eh that's always a troublesome thing *shrugs*
I've worked with software and it's always harder to spot the bugs inside your own skull :LOL:
No matter how much of a perfectionist you are there is nothing more helpful (and more terrifying) then a legion of relentless eyes that will look in places that you yourself would never dream of.

Cheating (and Mind control Netori with corruption) is also the school principal.

Your right! Keep kicking ass and chewing bubblegum!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, quick update: as some of you may know, I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia at the end of February
I think too many people are overlooking this. My mom has it and it's no joke.

It is regarded to be one of the most painful disorders known to medicine, and often results in depression.
Historically TN has been called "suicide disease"

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Your right! Keep kicking ass and chewing bubblegum!
The only thing CK disappoints me with is how sidelined Gwen is after you finish her story. Runey/HH does a much better job at making you not forget the other girls when there is no story for them... Like Android and Maria doing things and I have long completed Maria's quests...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The only thing CK disappoints me with is how sidelined Gwen is after you finish her story. Runey/HH does a much better job at making you not forget the other girls when there is no story for them... Like Android and Maria doing things and I have long completed Maria's quests...
That is a problem with a larger casts of characters though Runey does do a better job balancing them out.
I thought the cat toys for the fairies was adorable :love:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
On the other hand, Runey brings in, what, 12-15k per month vs less than half that for Arc but hasn't released any meaningful updates for 6 months. Don't get me wrong, though, HH is on of my fav games and the first one I played in the Adult genre... I really miss having new characters on that one. Love Lin....

CK has been a blast for me so far but the storylines can be so different for the characters here that I wouldn't be able to handle it if all the characters wanted my attention at the same time.... But I'm fairly stupid.....lol

Agree the cat toys was funny and a great idea

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes