EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Problem of the version 7.4.x of the RenPy engine, which was used from CK v0.9.1 going forwards, the newest version of the engine causing this problem.
I told Arc about it but apparently only I was getting this error.

Proved him wrong once more people got their hands on the game :ROFLMAO:.
Let the complaints rain from above, just so that maybe... Just maybe, he thinks again before deciding to be a beta tester of the engine his moneymaker depends on.
Honestly it's a bit weird. I played several games with the new Renpy version, and none of them was this fucked because of the engine change, at least not for me. I saw some people had issues, but that was because of their hardware.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Honestly it's a bit weird. I played several games with the new Renpy version, and none of them was this fucked because of the engine change, at least not for me. I saw some people had issues, but that was because of their hardware.
Well, there's the thing with implementation.
You can make linear VNs or a bit more sandboxy ones.

Also the playstyle. This error where screens get skipped (the UI is made with screens) only happens if you go around skipping like a madman (which apparently is not as uncommon as Arc would like to think).

Either way, no chance of getting him to rollback the engine.
And it's just an error that you can ignore...
Here's hoping next engine update doesn't break EVEN MORE THINGS.
Fucks sake...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I stop playing this game about 10-11 months ago and wanted to try again from the start.

There are a few problems that have come up.

1. If you skip text you already seen it bugs out and if if you hit the exit for the place your in it still through s up the choices as if you never left but your on a new screen.

2. I needed to find the "Tailor Shop" but it never showed up like it did before until after I was taken to the Org.
I went around for 3 weeks trying everything I could think of to get it to show up but it just would not come and I just said fuck it and went to the office to get taken by the Org.
I talked to everyone every day thinking it might trigger it.
I used the laptop to check out the lead for it but nothing ever should up.
I wonder around all over the place every day and still nothing should up.
3. The first sex scene with Jesscia does not work, as in missing image. CorruptedKingdoms 2021-03-22 20-11-57-91.jpg The finale pic is there but nothing between the start and finish shows up.

If someone here can get this info to the dev it may help get the bugs fixed.

Reactions: Oregon

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, there's the thing with implementation.
You can make linear VNs or a bit more sandboxy ones.

Also the playstyle. This error where screens get skipped (the UI is made with screens) only happens if you go around skipping like a madman (which apparently is not as uncommon as Arc would like to think).

Either way, no chance of getting him to rollback the engine.
And it's just an error that you can ignore...
Here's hoping next engine update doesn't break EVEN MORE THINGS.
Fucks sake...
Sadly I can't. Whenever I step on the town map, the "shard" quest began a new, and I can't finish it up with Chastity at all.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to getting rid of the kids? I mean, I don't interact with them anyway, so just wondering. When I go to get rid of one, the game warns me that I won't be able to mess with them in the future... so just curious.

Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to getting rid of the kids? I mean, I don't interact with them anyway, so just wondering. When I go to get rid of one, the game warns me that I won't be able to mess with them in the future... so just curious.

Thanks.
You only get to play with them some or if you go on the right date with the right girl the kid comes along to.
That is so far is all I have seen but I'm not through the full update yet.

For me I will keep one from each girl so I can see all the little rugrats once in a while.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You only get to play with them some or if you go on the right date with the right girl the kid comes along to.
That is so far is all I have seen but I'm not through the full update yet.

For me I will keep one from each girl so I can see all the little rugrats once in a while.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

At least we get to name them, so far mine are Oops, OhNo, ProveIt and Whosyerdaddy.
(And I'll have you know, Lily thought that last one was awesome) or something......lol

Masamune3210

Sep 18, 2017
How does one trigger the Bimbo event for Chloe? I had the speech programming choice on older versions but since upgrading to the newest build I no longer have the option when I talk to her, and the page for her says that there is no more content for her for now

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How does one trigger the Bimbo event for Chloe? I had the speech programming choice on older versions but since upgrading to the newest build I no longer have the option when I talk to her, and the page for her says that there is no more content for her for now
I'm assuming Gwen and Chloe will be tied to the ORG storyline.
Progress on the Organisation lead to get that event, with that you'll see that the personality system was implemented in a more official manner.

Chairtester

Mar 13, 2021
Gwen, I HATE HER! She is more fucking broken than the one that hears voices in her head and has the Tourette's syndrome! I can't even ignore her because the dev keeps having her message you on the damn phone.. It's so damn jarring that it may end up destroying the game for me.

Please DEV stop the damn phone and let us fucking ignore her or better yet let us get her some damn medicine to heal her.. it is starting to RUIN the game for me.
Bro... just turn off yandere mode before she breaks. In preferences.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
You do realize that you're replying to a month and a half old comment, one which was already answered almost immediately.
How did you even get there, that was 35 pages ago.
Dude/Dudette probably read through the thread to get to that one. On one hand, I applaud him/her for reading through, but damn, a 1.5 month-old comment...

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
how do i unlock the las scene with the aunt
It may hve changed but you needed to go to the tailor shop and browse the clothing. There you will find an apron for Jessica. Give it to her andvisit her in the kitchen in morning after and chose the lets be naughty option

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes