Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Haven't played since 0.43. Is there no way to transfer my saves?
Try going into the "game" folder and then copy and pasting the "save" folder into the "game" folder of the newest version. That's what I usually do but truthfully I have no idea if it will work for that long ago.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
I did that, but I had to make a save first to generate a save folder and now it doesn't recognize the saves, just the new one I made. I'm assuming they're actually saved somewhere else but I dunno.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did that, but I had to make a save first to generate a save folder and now it doesn't recognize the saves, just the new one I made. I'm assuming they're actually saved somewhere else but I dunno.
All Ren'Py game have 2 places it puts save, 1 in the game folder and the other in appdata.

Normally the appdata one is \AppData\Roaming\RenPy then the name of the game but some dev's put it under there name or org that they use.

Setial

Sep 21, 2018
hi, someone can tell me a way to find the main characeters son name. i had time without playing so... i dont remember it

Blitzkind

Mar 2, 2020
Can someone help me? I think I'm stuck. I've met the succubus, Jessica, Emma, Lily, Kanna, Annie, and Veronica. I've found the relic at the church and Emma is missing (says I have to wait for her to resurface)

Everywhere I go, I hit a dead end. Walkthroughs keep telling me to explore and go directions but I don't see an option to do that. What the heck am I doing wrong? It looks like I hit the end of the content but the changwlog makes it sound like there's more (who the fuck is Madison??)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me? I think I'm stuck. I've met the succubus, Jessica, Emma, Lily, Kanna, Annie, and Veronica. I've found the relic at the church and Emma is missing (says I have to wait for her to resurface)

Everywhere I go, I hit a dead end. Walkthroughs keep telling me to explore and go directions but I don't see an option to do that. What the heck am I doing wrong? It looks like I hit the end of the content but the changwlog makes it sound like there's more (who the fuck is Madison??)
Go back to the tree lady Mor or something like that and tell her you found her item.

jerope

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you masterdragonson! I needed this v0.9.3 as I already did my own compressed version of v0.9.2.

Requested by Dami1dshi

I tested the new scenes and some old scenes and things seem to working dandy.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.3] [ArcGames]

Original Win10_32&64 Compressed: 0.953 GiB
Original Win10_32&64 Uncompressed: 1.04 GiB
Lite Win10_32&64 Rar Size: 278 MiB MEGA
Lite Win10_32&64 Size on Disk: 392 MiB

If you use a future update patch, audio will likely break, to fix this use the following directions:
1) Open every script in the game's directory in Notepad++
2) Press Ctrl+F, a "Find" window will pop up.
3) Go to the Replace tab, the window will rename itself to "Replace" once this happens.
4) Type in ".mp3" in the "Find what:" box.
5) Type in ".ogg" in the "Replace with:" box.
6) On the far right center area of the window, left click on "Replace All in All Opened Documents"
7) Close the "Replace" Window.
8) Go to the "File" tab of the Notepad++ program.
9) Click on "Save All"
10) Once everything is saved, click on "Close All", and that should fix everything except new audio files using .mp3.

I think the TrendMicro antivirus scan is a false positive as this game does use a

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, Unren v0.8, Audacity 2.4.2
Can i play this game in joiplay.?

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Can i play this game in joiplay.?
I have never heard of JoiPlay until now. I usually stick to Windows 10 or Wine (Linux) to run these Ren'Py games, never Android. On paper it should work as long as the Ren'Py plugin is also installed, jerope.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
this update completely broke my save, every time i try to go outside it overlaps the city's map with the room's UI while playing the seed event, and when i hit decorate room it instead brings the pregnancy previews instead, which iirc were not a thing anymore

jerope

Jan 1, 2020
I have never heard of JoiPlay until now. I usually stick to Windows 10 or Wine (Linux) to run these Ren'Py games, never Android. On paper it should work as long as the Ren'Py plugin is also installed, jerope.
Ok thanks.
I will try downloading the game now.

Edit : its work.
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mantismerc

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
how do i get luciles second scene? i see t in gallery locked but cant get it to happen. ( she is the blond from the house events for jessica)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I somehow ended with two eldritch clues, one says "end of content" and the other says to go to the nexus and whistle (which I had done at the start of the playthrough). When I do nothing happens. Any idea about what I messed up?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
It's still pretty buggy (0.9.3). I started new game, using CTRL for fast forward (because beginning new game every update is really boring) and after some content I end on home screen with menu. No end game, no error message, just jump directly to that screen without warning no matters where you are or what is in progress. I've experienced this bug few times and decided to wait for next update. I also removed all previous versions of game and remove all saves from both destinations.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
I was going to ask if we could keep the bimbo succubus.....but....
well...yeah. Get what you wish for....I think?
well she is a shape shifter :coffee:
mine would be to merge them and get a mature form XD
guess we'll have to wait n see what this madness brings

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes