RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Question , does anyone know how to start the event for the lead kunoichi ? I looked for it and it says I need to do an event that gramps triggers in the mountains but I didn't get any option to do so .

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I finally got back into playing this again since it updated a bit...and you didn't have to do my heart like that. :(

"Best Frend"....that's just cruel.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to get that look for Pixie where she has dark hair? That's the last alternate outfit I'm still missing for any character.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hey all, just a quick q :

played all the way from beginning to current end on 9.0c, just recently grabbed 9.2 and did all the new scenes, notice that a lot of the animations (not all) are jerky/laggy compared to 9.0c (doesn't matter which exe used)

any advice?

*edit* animations are fine for some scenes. but advancing dialogue past first line causes issues on others, can literally scroll back to start of scene and get smooth animation until I advance the scene/mouseclick

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
By the way, you can do something with the potion, what do we take from the monster when we investigate the grandpa's zone?
I believe it's the same formula that grows Pixie. So you can have her drink it to have sex with her, if your relationship with her is high enough.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

played all the way from beginning to current end on 9.0c, just recently grabbed 9.2 and did all the new scenes, notice that a lot of the animations (not all) are jerky/laggy compared to 9.0c (doesn't matter which exe used)

any advice?

*edit* animations are fine for some scenes. but advancing dialogue past first line causes issues on others, can literally scroll back to start of scene and get smooth animation until I advance the scene/mouseclick
I noticed a similar problem occurred starting somewhere around 0.7.something, but I think the dev eventually fixed it. It had something to do with the game auto-saving way too often, I think. I haven't played the latest version so I don't know if the same bug cropped up again or what.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

any advice?

I noticed a similar problem occurred starting somewhere around 0.7.something, but I think the dev eventually fixed it. It had something to do with the game auto-saving way too often, I think. I haven't played the latest version so I don't know if the same bug cropped up again or what.
It happens exactly to the "Let's be naughty scenes".
It's all because Arc had the brilliant idea of updating RenPy, the VN engine the game uses.

Aside from the engine not wanting to load some images that previously loaded just fine (see the "Failed to load WEBP" error message that was so prevalent in 0.9.1), it also messed with the "Let's be naughty" scenes because they are managed by a variable that dictates which outfit the girl is supposed to be wearing during the scene.
It works fine on the first dialogue but in the rest it gets choppy as all hell.

I tried asking Arc to revert the engine back to the stable version he was before, but he's afraid of the swarms of people complaining about some of the saves (made in 0.9.1 and up) being somewhat broken and not loading properly.
So he decided to implement some spaghetti to make it work, hopefully it will behave properly in 0.9.3

Seriously, he gained absolutely nothing from updating the engine, none of the new features benefit him in the slightest, all for a promise of it behaving better on android. Guess what? It didn't do shit.
It's the same with W10 updates, more often than not they end up breaking something right after they release, and the poor chumps we call "early adopters" are the ones that have to waste their time and sanity by being the unpaid beta testers of a product that should fucking work.
Fuck's sake, that's why I'm pretty much always one major update behind on windows. Don't give a shit if it's unsafe, I want my computer to fucking work.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
It happens exactly to the "Let's be naughty scenes".
It's all because Arc had the brilliant idea of updating RenPy, the VN engine the game uses.

Aside from the engine not wanting to load some images that previously loaded just fine (see the "Failed to load WEBP" error message that was so prevalent in 0.9.1), it also messed with the "Let's be naughty" scenes because they are managed by a variable that dictates which outfit the girl is supposed to be wearing during the scene.
It works fine on the first dialogue but in the rest it gets choppy as all hell.

I tried asking Arc to revert the engine back to the stable version he was before, but he's afraid of the swarms of people complaining about some of the saves (made in 0.9.1 and up) being somewhat broken and not loading properly.
So he decided to implement some spaghetti to make it work, hopefully it will behave properly in 0.9.3

Seriously, he gained absolutely nothing from updating the engine, none of the new features benefit him in the slightest, all for a promise of it behaving better on android. Guess what? It didn't do shit.
It's the same with W10 updates, more often than not they end up breaking something right after they release, and the poor chumps we call "early adopters" are the ones that have to waste their time and sanity by being the unpaid beta testers of a product that should fucking work.
Fuck's sake, that's why I'm pretty much always one major update behind on windows. Don't give a shit if it's unsafe, I want my computer to fucking work.
Unfortunately this update trend will spread like wildfire. Luckily devs like the one that does V.I.R.T.U.E.S. was smart enough to put up a warning about the renpy updates.

Knickkname

Mar 25, 2018
Like a Playboy reader, I'm just here for the music. Lol. I've heard the menu/theme instrumental on sum+ games. But I just listened to the whole thing and it's kinda fire, if you're into that sort of thing. Can anyone tell me who that is?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm guess more troubles are on the horizon... Wonder what Ren'Py 7.4.4 "The Pot of Gold" will bring? Leprechauns don't generally like to part with their gold :cool:
Well, guess me and my odd playstyle found a bug that no one else found and he couldn't recreate when playing.
So I was told to fuck off.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

I guess the usual for me when playing a new update will be rolling back the engine and dealing with a couple of easily ignored tracebacks.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, guess me and my odd playstyle found a bug that no one else found and he couldn't recreate when playing.
So I was told to fuck off.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

I guess the usual for me when playing a new update will be rolling back the engine and dealing with a couple of easily ignored tracebacks.
What bug was this?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes