masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yep fresh extract, old HD died so tis and new HD. It did the same thing for both the normal.exe and the 32.exe
That's odd. Well I can only think of one last thing.

If the old Ren'Py 7.3.5 Engine worked for you before then try

Though if you wanted to try that then
  1. Backup the game's Ren'Py engine. Pretty much everything in the Main Game Directory besides the "game" folder.
  2. Delete those files
  3. Extract these files to the Main Game Directory.
  4. Extract the unofficial update patch to the Main Game Directory.
  5. Play
You might need to load in the unofficial update patch since that is still compiled with the old renpy engine for compatibility reasons.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-2-arcgames.31912/post-5324426

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Gradedhades

Aug 28, 2018
That's odd. Well I can only think of one last thing.

If the old Ren'Py 7.3.5 Engine worked for you before then try
Mega

Though if you wanted to try that then
  1. Backup the game's Ren'Py engine. Pretty much everything in the Main Game Directory besides the "game" folder.
  2. Delete those files
  3. Extract these files to the Main Game Directory.
  4. Extract the unofficial update patch to the Main Game Directory.
  5. Play
You might need to load in the unofficial update patch since that is still compiled with the old renpy engine for compatibility reasons.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-2-arcgames.31912/post-5324426

Thank you that has fixed it

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Disappointed that they removed the daydream option for pregnancy. So far only three characters can get pregnant and it seems like a long while before the other characters get to 4 stars or even get more sex options.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Arioch

May 9, 2017
So i'm following the fey detective arc and the hint tells me to go to Dhena's room to confront her. But as I get there, there is only the "Look around" option. When I select it, it says "Dhena's long gone...".
Am I missing something?

Just found the "No more content in this version" sign. Damn...

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Since nobody in this thread is asking the important questions, I'm doing it myself: Can you impregnate the cowgirl already and milk her? I mean what the hell, the dumb wolfgirl got more action than her last time I played.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Since nobody in this thread is asking the important questions, I'm doing it myself: Can you impregnate the cowgirl already and milk her? I mean what the hell, the dumb wolfgirl got more action than her last time I played.
I think right now that would break her emotionally.. After all she just found out the truth about the farmer being dead.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
best girl if you go by those you can fall in love with so to say but if you go for just cute then lil roxy takes it by a country mile. i mean come on she is just so cute when she is dancing around with her toys in the daycare.
She scares me too much at any age :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me. How do I get my charisma up? I am stuck on the Veronica and mom part where u need to use ur charisma to win. My charisma is currently at four I don't know how to increase it. Also how do I start the bride event for Gwen or the bimbo event for Chloe?

Last edited:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Check the bar every morning.
Can u give me some advice for this part I'm stuck at. I checked the bar and now I'm stuck again and the hints aren't that helpful its says for Madison: "Finish with Veronica, then wait a visit her office in he morning". Which I get but when i got to Veronica's hints its says I need to develop a relationship with her mother first and when I go to Veronica nothing happens.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can u give me some advice for this part I'm stuck at. I checked the bar and now I'm stuck again and the hints aren't that helpful its says for Madison: "Finish with Veronica, then wait a visit her office in he morning". Which I get but when i got to Veronica's hints its says I need to develop a relationship with her mother first and when I go to Veronica nothing happens.
Oh, that should be the mansion thing, I just did young blondie's event in the school at night and that triggered it for me.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes