criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
i,m so stuck everytime i try to go to chloe's room it says i need to find someone to reach me magic ????????? who?????
Short answer: Lyx can teach you magic.

Long answer: I'm going to assume you know nothing. Do a google search for "Corrupted Kingdoms Exploration." By the time you get done exploring you should have access to the cottage. Jump through all of her hoops and you should boost your magic stat enough to move on. When you find the hat don't go back to where she was. Go to the cottage. Also, if you don't know Lyx is the goblin witch. You won't know her name right away.

Jan 7, 2021
hey I don't know if Arc has addressed this yet but I have a question that must hang on the mind of at least someone other than me. What's the yellow heart going to be for?
Arc did it to address people asking "next heart event when?". It's signifies the final event for a girl.

v0.7.3 Changlog
  • UI: Changed the heart icons slightly to indicate that the fifth heart can only be unlocked in a special event (in Act Three)

It's also for those that have trouble counting and kept raising love above 5 which causes a crash.

I'm just wondering if Gwen will get her hearts reset or if she isn't good enough for a golden heart moment.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.5-pc update patch.rar
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.5-pc update patch.rar
Mega

can u please share the link of 9.4 update patch?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Welp, as expected, awesome game, will keep in my watch list =)
Though wtf with the "names" font here? Its outright unreadable and have no purpose to be this...bad? At least allow us to turn it into readable font in preferences or something. p.s. Title theme song is awesome! Listened it for hours now! Found it on youtube later too =)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Jan 7, 2021
0.9.6 - JESSICA HAS A KID!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
In this update Jessica pregnancy is in (woo!), a certain Quirk of hers can be unlocked and Tom is questioned in unusual circumstances! Also, a few bugfixes and polishes as always. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Jessica: Jessica can now reach LOVE level 4 (follow the ORGANISATION lead)!
  • Jessica: A certain Quirk can now be unlocked...
  • Jessica: Jessica can now become pregnant!
  • Lil' Jess: Jessica's kid is available to talk to and play with in the day care
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
  • Cheat: The Gallery Cheat has been updated to grant access to Jessica's LOVE 4 and pregnancy scenes
  • Bug: Fixed a duplicated lead issue caused by skipping dialogue ("Keys to the Nexus")
  • Bug: Fixed a small error in a couple renders. Jessica has remembered which way up a cellphone goes!
  • Bug: Removed some old, defunct links
  • Bug: Small typo fixes
  • KNOWN ISSUE: There is an issue with the current version of Ren'py which causes the game to bug out if you hold down the skip button when moving to and from certain map/navigation screens. PyTom is aware of the issue and it appears to be fixed in the current nightly build. As soon as the build has a stable release I'll re-compile and re-upload this update. Hopefully it'll be ready before Wednesday!

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know how many planned versions stand between current 0.9.6 and "final" release?

Played this a long while back and would like to again. If it's close to being wrapped up I'd wait, but if it's going to go through, idk, "0.20.0" before it releases, might check it out sooner...

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know how many planned versions stand between current 0.9.6 and "final" release?

Played this a long while back and would like to again. If it's close to being wrapped up I'd wait, but if it's going to go through, idk, "0.20.0" before it releases, might check it out sooner...
It's no where close to done. A few post back had a list of things that are still in development.

Still many girls need to get pregnant, then there's the story, and nothing feels like a fireworks grand finally yet.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes