QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Given that the game is at 0.95 how many releases until it's done? I am asking because I like it but took a break and now want to see if I should hold off on rejoining.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
An excuse for convenience :sneaky: But sure he can upload a gig every week (more since he does it like 3 times), sometimes more since he never did get the concept of updates especially if he made a small typo, however higher quality nah that's poppy cock. Not to mention the streaming

Wasn't so long ago that the audio was all in 320 bitrate
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-4-arcgames.31912/post-4644180
Not pointing fingers or anything but unless there are some unknown circumstances last time I checked high speed internet was much less than 7k a month.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Not pointing fingers or anything but unless there are some unknown circumstances last time I checked high speed internet was much less than 7k a month.
7k what euros? dollars? By god that's a lot of money for something so basic and omnipresent as high speed internet. Like I don't think mine costs 1% of that. I knew american internet was bad but just O_O.

• Haha

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
7k what euros? dollars? By god that's a lot of money for something so basic and omnipresent as high speed internet. Like I don't think mine costs 1% of that. I knew american internet was bad but just O_O.
It's nowhere near that. I pay 50$ a month for a 15 Mbps unlimited connection. What I was saying is he can afford an excellent connection with the nearly 7000 US dollars he makes every month. Unless of course he is in the boonies somewhere or something, I don't know his personal circumstances.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's nowhere near that. I pay 50$ a month for a 15 Mbps unlimited connection. What I was saying is he can afford an excellent connection with the nearly 7000 US dollars he makes every month. Unless of course he is in the boonies somewhere or something, I don't know his personal circumstances.
That makes somewhat more sense.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Given that the game is at 0.95 how many releases until it's done? I am asking because I like it but took a break and now want to see if I should hold off on rejoining.
This will likely go into next year. Don't think of versions as regular decimal numbers or else it looks like the mythical 1.0 is closer than it really is.

The list of things still left to work on from last year is mostly still valid
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-5-arcgames.31912/post-4243698

Pretty much lots of concepts/plot holes that still need to be done. Arc has an Act 3 planned someday™ in the future. As to what will trigger the transition who knows...

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'm bored, I have a LOT of homework to be done in my house, so I'm gonna start a new game and progress until the end of the version :D

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
wouw thats terrible connection speed. here you have over 200Mbps up and down. hell i have 1gbps for only 31euro (though thats with a discount as i only pay once a year)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
wouw thats terrible connection speed. here you have over 200Mbps up and down. hell i have 1gbps for only 31euro (though thats with a discount as i only pay once a year)
There should have been another 0 on that. I have a 200Mbps connection as well but my wifi that I use at the other end of my place only gets 150.

Dec 20, 2018
I've started to look into the game since the first release, thanks to my love for Koikatsu-made characters. At first, I don't like Corrupted Kingdoms much, but now I'm seeing a totally different game in terms of quality and content. But the first part (until you get your manor) feels kinda outdated. :)

By the way, does anyone have a good guide for RenPy x Koikatsu gamedev?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've started to look into the game since the first release, thanks to my love for Koikatsu-made characters. At first, I don't like Corrupted Kingdoms much, but now I'm seeing a totally different game in terms of quality and content. But the first part (until you get your manor) feels kinda outdated. :)

By the way, does anyone have a good guide for RenPy x Koikatsu gamedev?
If you're asking about making your own game, the two are unrelated, RenPy doesn't care where the images come from. Look for guides just about Koikatsu, and guides just about RenPy. There's no reason for a guide about both together.

Reactions: Varyag_Ericsson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i need help, how to explore maps?
200.gif
That's a bit broad... Using maps in general simply go to the points marked on them.
As for Exploring well that opens up in Act 2. Assuming you haven't cheated to skip content that opens up when you get to the Manor when you first go to the front door.

The GUIDE has the directions currently available. Following them will get you to places and just going randomly might get you lost.

mscj333

Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 1142050
That's a bit broad... Using maps in general simply go to the points marked on them.
As for Exploring well that opens up in Act 2. Assuming you haven't cheated to skip content that opens up when you get to the Manor when you first go to the front door.

The GUIDE has the directions currently available. Following them will get you to places and just going randomly might get you lost.
thanks for the info

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes