ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
Arc great update, i love it rabbit luna and twins. Im not furry(maybe I'm i just know yet?) But i can't wait for mc fuck shit out of luna, cuz she thinks she is so high class or something l. She makes me remember high elf anyway was good finally met all council members. For now soon i get another job i will start supporting your game and wait for few months to play again until game gets more content(more pixie, kana,succubus,luna,etc).

Reactions: ArcGames

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
My favorite girl is Kana
My favorite scene is go to the festival with Kana
I have made it my life's purpose to breed Kana in front of her mom and sisters. "still think she's unbreedable you dicks?"

In that case you might want to consider reworking those events, as that's pretty much what the game does do.
The game didn't make me feel like a bad guy for Chloe and Gwen specifically. The MC didn't intend for it to go that way. He tried to "cure" Chloe and Gwen, even if it's somewhat artificial, seems happy enough. Her ex fiance less so and I don't know yet how I feel about that. Even fo Alice the MC had no idea she existed in the first place and she's fine now.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I have made it my life's purpose to breed Kana in front of her mom and sisters. "still think she's unbreedable you dicks?"

The game didn't make me feel like a bad guy for Chloe and Gwen specifically. The MC didn't intend for it to go that way. He tried to "cure" Chloe and Gwen, even if it's somewhat artificial, seems happy enough. Her ex fiance less so and I don't know yet how I feel about that. Even fo Alice the MC had no idea she existed in the first place and she's fine now.
Big tip: Don't just breed her in front of her mom and sisters, make her go into absolute bliss by breeding all the way to the next morning. (in front of those who see her as unbreedable, obviously)
Why stop at proving them wrong when you can go overdrive?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Big tip: Don't just breed her in front of her mom and sisters, make her go into absolute bliss by breeding all the way to the next morning. (in front of those who see her as unbreedable, obviously)
Why stop at proving them wrong when you can go overdrive?
Who said I'm stopping? I'm going until she's pregnant (breeding, remember?) and when I feel I proved my point I'm going on to do the same with the mom and sisters.

Then, MAYBE I'll stop

Myuri

Jun 16, 2019
All this love for Kana makes me very happy, I'm the weirdo with disposable income that commissioned her (and still is) anyways.... are there any outfits you guys would like to see her wear in the future? I think you guys will like what is in the future for her story-wise, or at least I hope you will~

If you enjoy the game, please consider subbing! We're almost at the first funding goal on Patreon, Arc is a very nice guy and I'm glad he is succeeding.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
All this love for Kana makes me very happy, I'm the weirdo with disposable income that commissioned her (and still is) anyways.... are there any outfits you guys would like to see her wear in the future? I think you guys will like what is in the future for her story-wise, or at least I hope you will~

If you enjoy the game, please consider subbing! We're almost at the first funding goal on Patreon, Arc is a very nice guy and I'm glad he is succeeding.
Kana, Lily and Pixie are my favorite. The game could be about just dating one of those three and I'd be happy lol.

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

Boi oh boi. You're the guy who allowed us to have the blessing that is Kana? I luv u.

One thing that is absolutely needed (at least for me, another weirdo): MAID UNIFORM.

And, once I can get my shit together I'll subscribe the fuck out of Arc for obvious reasons.
Don't spoil her future story-wise, I want to know what will happen but I want to discover myself, therefore, I will place my absolute trust in you, I know you will make nice things (you made Kana, don't even try to argue against that.)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I may support free market and freedom and all that jazz but hell, if someone dares to hate on Kana I'll be fighting with the fervor of a soviet soldier in 45. I'm completely outmatched and outflanked? Perfectly fine, I won't need to aim my punches and I won't need to worry about hitting my allies. THE BEST GIRL WILL BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS, WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED KANA! NOT ONE STEP BACK, THIS IS THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR FOR HER GODLY SMILE!

Myuri

Jun 16, 2019
Boi oh boi. You're the guy who allowed us to have the blessing that is Kana? I luv u.

One thing that is absolutely needed (at least for me, another weirdo): MAID UNIFORM.

And, once I can get my shit together I'll subscribe the fuck out of Arc for obvious reasons.
Don't spoil her future story-wise, I want to know what will happen but I want to discover myself, therefore, I will place my absolute trust in you, I know you will make nice things (you made Kana, don't even try to argue against that.)
I came up with her back story, character design and the general outline of her scenes so far, and her outfits. Arc really made the character and put my words into form, so he deserves the credit if anyone.

We'll see about Maid Kana ;) and no, spoilers are not going to be given. But I can say you will enjoy what is to come... or cum.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I came up with her back story, character design and the general outline of her scenes so far, and her outfits. Arc really made the character and put my words into form, so he deserves the credit if anyone.

We'll see about Maid Kana ;) and no, spoilers are not going to be given. But I can say you will enjoy what is to come... or cum.
Even if some of the credit goes to Arc, you were the one to pledge her creation.
In the same way that the Soviet Union only became a superpower under Stalin yet the credit should be given to Lenin, who started the whole thing.
Never underestimate yourself, never act like you don't deserve your due credit.
Again, I'm certain you'll be giving us a lot of reasons to love both you and Kana more.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nurse outfit, school gym clothes, magical girl dress, sailor uniform, one piece swimsuit... naked.
naked
I'm sure we will at some point
Nurse outfit
hehe do you want to have her play doctor?
sailor uniform
She wore one in the teaching scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one piece swimsuit
My vote would be for a cute two piece
What I would like to see
I would like to see her in a cute summer dress maybe for a picnic date

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
hehe do you want to have her play doctor?
I'll be doctor Gropesteinberg, I'll take her temperature.

What I would like to see
I would like to see her in a cute summer dress maybe for a picnic date
Noice

I mean ok, sailor and schoolgirl is pretty close I guess.

Reactions: Hones

Anime02

May 11, 2018
There's something wrong when talking to Qarinah, when choosing "Let's be naughty" and then "Never mind".

I mean, I get it, telling a succubus "I want to fuck!" and then go "Nah, I changed my mind..." ain't exactly the gentlemanly thing to do, but whatever. xD

Another bug I found is when you talk to Qarinah and go directly "Never mind." I suddenly find myself in Luna's demesne.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
There's something wrong when talking to Qarinah, when choosing "Let's be naughty" and then "Never mind".

I mean, I get it, telling a succubus "I want to fuck!" and then go "Nah, I changed my mind..." ain't exactly the gentlemanly thing to do, but whatever. xD
I mean that's exactly it. Her head assplode and game over.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Another bug I found is when you talk to Qarinah and go directly "Never mind." I suddenly find myself in Luna's demesne.
It's a typo in the script file
jump qarinah_desmense_talk
label qarinah_demesne_talk
It's an easy thing to fix it just needs line 253 (Naughty stuff with Qarinah) edited to jump qarinah_demesne_talk.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019

Thanks for the bug reports! They were brought to my attention on the Discord and have been fixed for this Sunday's update :)

(Although now everyone knows you're a bizarre weirdo who would turn down sex with a succubus! ;))

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports! They were brought to my attention on the Discord and have been fixed for this Sunday's update :)

(Although now everyone knows you're a bizarre weirdo who would turn down sex with a succubus! ;))
Well personally I picked "sexy time" just to see if there was a different option from the "story related scene" and when I saw it's the same I was like "nope just kidding" and then my theory is she killed me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I said the game is trying to tell me I am a bad guy, not that I agreed with it. It has our hero thinking to himself how horrible he is. If that isn't it telling you you're a bad person, I don't know what is, his thoughts are the closest thing the game has to a narrator.
I've spoken previously about what changes I suggest, and they're quite minor. And if the intention was to allow the player to make up their own mind how they feel about things, rather than telling them how they should feel, then I think some changes to how it is now are needed.

• Angry
Reactions: aifman7
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes