masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ohhh shit, ty. My Friend busted me. Big fucking L. He's like "Tf you playing "corrupted kingdoms"" Now the Friend group is in uproar :(
If only they would have listened long ago

Finally, to everyone who doesn't want the Discord integration: Just... turn it off. It's literally in the changelog right below the notification about the Discord integration ;) The Discord thing doesn't trigger on the start screen, only when you're playing the game so nobody ever needs to see you playing CK if you don't want them to.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The correct phrase/term would be "The end of chapter 1," or "The very start of chapter 2."

Calling chapters phases, does lead into a misunderstanding since development happens in phases.
I understood what the post meant. I need the build number as the saves say "Date version x.xx" I can then go back through my literal dozens of saves and see if I have one from that point and time. We are currently on build 11.6

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I understood what the post meant. I need the build number as the saves say "Date version x.xx" I can then go back through my literal dozens of saves and see if I have one from that point and time. We are currently on build 11.6
i have no idea...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
i have no idea...
Simple, dude asked for save at chapter 2 start, I asked for version number of when chapter 2 started. Someone said "huh" and I asked what was the version number as saves have the version where they were saved. I have about 30 other saves. Asking when the chapter 2 started and what the version number was.

1632282182265.png

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Simple, dude asked for save at chapter 2 start, I asked for version number of when chapter 2 started. Someone said "huh" and I asked what was the version number as saves have the version where they were saved. I have about 30 other saves. Asking when the chapter 2 started and what the version number was.

View attachment 1416992
I understand the question - i have no idea what version number is needed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 1416992
Looking at the changelog 'ACT ONE FINALE!' was version 0.1.8.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Looking at the changelog 'ACT ONE FINALE!' was version 0.1.8.
Sorry - don't have anything that far back. Yeah - for the person who asked for the save file that far back, I restarted from scratch a while ago (just after a PC crash, and way after the Act I and Act II split) I had no issues working through that in less than like an hour or two.

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Heya! So, I need some help here. Sorry if it's a dumb question but how do I progress the story after the Emma update? Lol

I'm done with everything pre-.11.6 patch, so far I got that request to buy the strange (?) field with the fey merchant, bought it, got the potion for chloe and that's about it. I dunno where else to go :p

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Heya! So, I need some help here. Sorry if it's a dumb question but how do I progress the story after the Emma update? Lol

I'm done with everything pre-.11.6 patch, so far I got that request to buy the strange (?) field with the fey merchant, bought it, got the potion for chloe and that's about it. I dunno where else to go :p

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
You need to follow your organisation lead.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Why did you kill Ami!? You're a real piece of work you know. You managed to get me from "wtf is this rat thing get it off my screen" all the way to me hating you for doing this to her. I don't know who does the writing for you but it's good. Made me care for a character that I immediately dismissed upon encountering.

But now I want her back!

She didn't deserve any of that! I need her back in the game to the point that I actually stopped playing the game 2 minutes after the interrogation. This is absolutely heartbreaking. There are very few games on F95 that I actually follow the story for and now I can't even bring myself to open the game back up. That's how furious I am because she got killed.

Will we be able to bring her back at some point in the future? Is all I care about. Don't need animations or anything. Just a screenshot in-game that shows she's lives again randomly flashed on the screen when visiting Morgana.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes