Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I haven't played this in a long while, did the mechanic of making the girls work as strippers get any further development? I found that to be a novel idea.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
I haven't played this in a long while, did the mechanic of making the girls work as strippers get any further development? I found that to be a novel idea.
You can currently make Gwen, Chloe and Jessica work as strippers, I don't know if it was different the last time you checked but if there's any future girls added I suspect that it will happen in Act 3.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Played this up until Act 2, do dialogue options etc actually affect the outcomes of scenes, or is it the same no matter what choice you pick? I was interested in playing a more "villainous" character, although I'm not a fan of how seemingly every girl so far has had to be mind controlled.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Played this up until Act 2, do dialogue options etc actually affect the outcomes of scenes, or is it the same no matter what choice you pick? I was interested in playing a more "villainous" character, although I'm not a fan of how seemingly every girl so far has had to be mind controlled.
Currently there doesn't seem to be anything that is effected by dialogue options, however the occasional choice between "cruel" and "kind" does hint that they could effect something in the future. My guess is that you might be able to shatter characters that you've said enough cruel things to during act 3.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Reactions to 0.117:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree. Once Robin can find a way to counteract that one per kid issue regarding the artifact power, that sounds like a good idea for Robin to do but that brings up a series of questions. Those aside, Robin tends to just wing it and hopes that he gets lucky. Now sure how much further his luck will get him though.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Umm - Why are you attempting to use WINE in Linux? I am running the CorruptedKingdoms.sh file straight on Linux with no issues? What version of Linux you running? I am on Mint (whatever the latest is) and running a decent rig but not these games don't take up more than a gig of RAM and my video card isn't new by any stretch of the imagination.
I tried playing straight on Linux but failed so I tried few versions of the game and WINE (basically try out each possible ways playing games on Linux that I know of) before deciding to post here asking for assistance. Alas, all attempts result in same error. However, now I can play it on Linux (boy it was not easy especially since I have no experience with python RenPy).

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Reactions: burrito107

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I tried playing straight on Linux but failed so I tried few versions of the game and WINE (basically try out each possible ways playing games on Linux that I know of) before deciding to post here asking for assistance. Alas, all attempts result in same error. However, now I can play it on Linux (boy it was not easy especially since I have no experience with python RenPy).

Thank you for your kind assistance.
Honestly I have had little issue with Linux, and I only run WINE for Unity games.

Good luck

MilkSerpent

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone know what additional content the latest update brings? Is it just more Luna storyline or is there more to it?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes