dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
I Forgot how to increase the m.c states can some some one please type how to increase the m.c's states
if you mean stats:
Charisma, you have to go to the bar in the morning and read a book
Physical, talk to Annie about hlping aroud the farm, past 5 is Asteria
Martial, advance the story until Gramps tells you about training, it will be in his dialog
Insight, go meditate by the river outside of grampas dojo
magical, is Lyxs story quest

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
How do I raise my martial ability? I don't have the option to train with Grandpa
If you mean you haven't trained with Grandpa at all yet, you need to advance the story more first.
If you mean you've already gotten as far with Grandpa's training as possible, I think buying the Field and asking the person there for work gives you an opportunity to increase your Martial stat via a brief mission that pays you in gems.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Honestly I have had little issue with Linux, and I only run WINE for Unity games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
Same. So far, I had no issues playing with other RenPy game on Linux as well. Based on your response, I probably need to create a custom shell environment which hides the system installed python that make the game run with its bundled python.:unsure:

Reactions: mordred93

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So I get the ingredients, build the bomb but when I arrive Tom has escaped --seen headed for the church-- and I can't destroy the machines. I check the church - Tom never shows. So the Organization thread is stuck and nothing happens? I missed something?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I get the ingredients, build the bomb but when I arrive Tom has escaped --seen headed for the church-- and I can't destroy the machines. I check the church - Tom never shows. So the Organization thread is stuck and nothing happens? I missed something?
The game is still under development. That will continue next time.

Reactions: professorx10

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
How has this game been faring? It's been a long time ever since I played it back on 0.6.0+ versions. Does it have a lot of things to see and do now instead of grinding for money?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
How has this game been faring? It's been a long time ever since I played it back on 0.6.0+ versions. Does it have a lot of things to see and do now instead of grinding for money?
I mean I don't know exactly what all the details have been added since you played last, but you can have sex with many women, have like a dozen kids, the story is progressing, and there is lots of fun stuff going on.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As of the latest update (11.7), how many Easter Eggs are there? And will Pixie give any clues other than that first one?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I mean I don't know exactly what all the details have been added since you played last, but you can have sex with many women, have like a dozen kids, the story is progressing, and there is lots of fun stuff going on.
I've had kids by Annie, Jessica, Kana, Lily, Madison, Pixie, and Veronica. Apparently Asteria and Luna are also available but I haven't impregnated them YET. I've also been able to have sex (for this purpose, I'm defining "sex" as actual coitus) with Chloe, Gwen, Qarinah, Samantha, the 4 ninja girls and the prostitutes. (Just HOW MANY of those are there supposed to be?)

There are 17 Character Cards so far but several of those chicks are NOT available for sex at this point and some of the NPCs do not have cards (Claire and Samantha, for instance).

I'm not trying to brag here, just confirming the numbers.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've had kids by Annie, Jessica, Kana, Lily, Madison, Pixie, and Veronica. Apparently Asteria and Luna are also available but I haven't impregnated them YET. I've also been able to have sex with Chloe, Gwen, Qarinah, Samantha, the 4 ninja girls and the prostitutes. (Just HOW MANY of those are there supposed to be?)

There are 17 Character Cards so far but several are NOT available at this point and some of the NPCs do not have cards (Claire and Samantha, for instance).

I'm not trying to brag here, just confirming the numbers.
You are missing Emma who you can impregnate and obviously have sex with. There is also the girls now living in the manor (Laura, Renee, Julie, and Lucille) as well as the Fey living in the manor (Ami, Ard/Hana). Car wash girls I think are the last ones I can think of.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes