Dicleon

Dec 14, 2019
It's my time to get the Data disc bug, is there any way for me to trigger it? I updated from 9.8, yeah it's been a while and everything is going forward except that I can't read the data disk I got from madison / veronica on the laptod.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.8-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,06 GB / 401 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,03 GB / 367 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.1
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.11.2 -
v0.11.8.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.118:
Also random thing not related to the update, but did Morgana ever react to us getting our own nexus point? I don't remember anything like that, but she surely would notice.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
We are not able to see Emma while she is carrying right now are we?

Edit: Nevermind I found her!

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also random thing not related to the update, but did Morgana ever react to us getting our own nexus point? I don't remember anything like that, but she surely would notice.
Honestly, the amount of other things she doesn't notice or give a shit about makes it unsurprising that she wouldn't notice everything else we've been up to. Unless she's even more of an evil mastermind than we thought and knows *everything* that's been going on, and is responsible for the various disasters that befell the other demesnes. But if that's the case, then she's definitely been going out of her way to not let us know that she knows.

Reactions: hentai charley

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly, the amount of other things she doesn't notice or give a shit about makes it unsurprising that she wouldn't notice everything else we've been up to. Unless she's even more of an evil mastermind than we thought and knows *everything* that's been going on, and is responsible for the various disasters that befell the other demesnes. But if that's the case, then she's definitely been going out of her way to not let us know that she knows.
Well she definitely is playing dumb IMO, she pretends otherwise but she's paying more attention to us than to her servants. She pretends we're beneath her notice, but that experiment with the Artifact she's running on us is clearly something important to her. She didn't even know who Ard and Hana were but she's never forgotten about us, for example. And regarding the Nexus in particular, at some point we stopped coming in the front door and started appearing from her Nexus stone each time we visit her. Even if she hasn't been following anything we do when we're away from her domain, how can she possibly not notice that? I thought I'd remembered her saying something but searching for it in her script file I can't see anything.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
So uh, no one's gonna talk about how dev just spoiled a major twist in the changelog, granted I don't think first timers would notice it at a glance.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
What's the dungeon for ? I'm at 98% of the game and still didn't figure it out
Currently it's not used for much. If you go to it in the day you can call Jessica or Gwen to come down to the dungeon and spank them to make them more submissive, but you can't go any further than that. I suspect that in the future you will be able to use the dungeon to shatter the girls staying in your mansion.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Weird. MC had mentioned that Ami was "far from illiterate" as she had a diary, that, although not easiest to read, made me think she could use numbers. But maybe getting to the double digits would've been hard...

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes