hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You are missing Emma who you can impregnate and obviously have sex with. There is also the girls now living in the manor (Laura, Renee, Julie, and Lucille) as well as the Fey living in the manor (Ami, Ard/Hana). Car wash girls I think are the last ones I can think of.
Oops, I completely forgot the chicks in the East Wing. Also, I tend to forget Emma because she doesn't show up much. Likewise, the Car Wash Girls are such a minor, out-of-the-way event that I still haven't gotten around to. Thanks for reminding me that I still need to get that one done.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Pixie's, like, the cutiest character I've met in a long time. Kana and Alice are also not less cute than her. I mean, like, look at them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't even decide which is cutier:
Btw if I'm not wrong about the inspiration, developer has a great taste:
And finally, it would be regardless if we don't mention the most scary-looking gang ever :

Long story short, I've very much liked this game. Excellent art and story. All characters are well designed and super cute. I'm not much of a 'loli anime girl' lover but this game really satisfied me. Tee hee.. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Pixie's, like, the cutiest character I've met in a long time."

Pixie's probably in my top 5 favorite characters in these games. I love the bicycle ride, and the rodeo duck and the "Quack Army".

I know it would be more work that the dev really doesn't need, but I really would like to see some sort of reward for Pixie, where you can actually give her some ice cream (maybe for "Pixie Points" on the heart meter). as a treat.

The Day Care scenes are another source of smiles if you need them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
"Pixie's, like, the cutiest character I've met in a long time."

Pixie's probably in my top 5 favorite characters in these games. I love the bicycle ride, and the rodeo duck and the "Quack Army".

I know it would be more work that the dev really doesn't need, but I really would like to see some sort of reward for Pixie, where you can actually give her some ice cream (maybe for "Pixie Points" on the heart meter). as a treat.

The Day Care scenes are another source of smiles if you need them.
There are several scenes where you give her ice cream already, and it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few more before we're done. Pixie is very popular, especially her ice cream addiction.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a pregnancy limit? seems like something is preventing it.
A few things acts as limiters
  • You haven't gotten to the Nexus, this is unlocked in Act II
  • You haven't gotten the girl to at least 4 hearts
  • You used a potion to prevent this
  • She is already pregnant
  • She already has a kid, you can solve this by throwing them into the Nexus but the next kid will look and act the same as the last
  • Check you Settings to see if you disabled this, might be the case if you downloaded someone else's persistent save.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
A few things acts as limiters
  • You haven't gotten to the Nexus, this is unlocked in Act II
  • You haven't gotten the girl to at least 4 hearts
  • You used a potion to prevent this
  • She is already pregnant
  • She already has a kid, you can solve this by throwing them into the Nexus but the next kid will look and act the same as the last
  • Check you Settings to see if you disabled this, might be the case if you downloaded someone else's persistent save.
Yeah you were right that fixed it. it was my settings.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
and a see one little Gwen hyperactive? hahahaha
I think their daughter would be the clingiest to the her dad of all the kids lol. Chloe when she has one would likely be the most messed up given there is multiple personalities she can take from given how messed up her mothers head is these days (perhaps twin boy/girl with one moody and serious and the other a bimbo girl with a softer side to best represent the two sides of their mom as well as the two minds currently also inhabiting her body).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think their daughter would be the clingiest to the her dad of all the kids lol. Chloe when she has one would likely be the most messed up given there is multiple personalities she can take from given how messed up her mothers head is these days (perhaps twin boy/girl with one moody and serious and the other a bimbo girl with a softer side to best represent the two sides of their mom as well as the two minds currently also inhabiting her body).
That's assuming that all that shit is inheritable. I think it would be pretty funny if Gwen's daughter was a moody Tsundere type, 'Oh my god daddy, you're so embarrassing!'

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes