AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
A question that probably changes nothing in the story but i think it would be interesting, if we up the streght of mc (when that is an option) will he be able to pick emma up? i imagine that it would be a funny reaction from everyone involved

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Also, it's worth noting that the MC will never become a full-blown evil psychopath. You won't be Shattering Alice, you won't be mind-controlling people into ripping out their loved one's intestines and eating them, you won't be burning down orphanages and cackling over the flames. The MC has a particular goal in mind, and the "moral deviance" lies in exactly how far he's willing to go, and how ruthless he's willing to be, to achieve it.
Instead, it'll be Emma ripping off your head to the sound of BFG Division.

• Wow
Reactions: ArcGames

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Exactly! False advertising. Dev doesnt give us options to be evil despite claims how we will be able to choose our path. Why the fuck would i care about Chloe's sister or whatever when im trying to be a villain.
I cared about Chloe's sister
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

na but forrreal. I picked revenge and plan on mind breaking anyone you can, but that little girl was cute and brave finding her way all the way over there. Even villains can have a soft spot for kids and dogs or something

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
A question that probably changes nothing in the story but i think it would be interesting, if we up the streght of mc (when that is an option) will he be able to pick emma up? i imagine that it would be a funny reaction from everyone involved
I have actually been considering this as an "Easter Egg" scene for if players max out their strength stat... :)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh my god. Emma is a fucking treasure. I love her and if she gets hurt GOLD HELP YOU ALL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game keeps getting better and better. I really like the dialogue. It's funny but not so goofy I can't take it seriously.

It's a fun and cute game I friggin love it.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I have actually been considering this as an "Easter Egg" scene for if players max out their strength stat... :)
I second the suport for that easter egg , it sounds a good way for cutteness to happen, and pixie to get very surprised, and probably intimidated, with mc's strength.

Is Asteria going the way i belive its going, with her desire it not to find a guy that can defeat her but a guy that is nice and gentle with her?. Either way it will be fun to see

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I second the suport for that easter egg , it sounds a good way for cutteness to happen, and pixie to get very surprised, and probably intimidated, with mc's strength.

Is Asteria going the way i belive its going, with her desire it not to find a guy that can defeat her but a guy that is nice and gentle with her?. Either way it will be fun to see
It would be an interesting "twist" if when it says she's looking for strentgh it wasn't physical strentgh but the strentgh of will to actually approach her and be friendly and touch her.

I kind of love that.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be an interesting "twist" if when it says she's looking for strentgh it wasn't physical strentgh but the strentgh of will to actually approach her and be friendly and touch her.

I kind of love that.
That would be interesting. I kind of assumed that she was looking for someone who could match her strength but yeah, you could well read that as her wanting someone who would appreciate her strength and not be scared off by her. Still, I'm hoping that when you progress with her you'll be able to toss her around a little, whether that's by being stronger than her physically or by taming her mentally.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That would be interesting. I kind of assumed that she was looking for someone who could match her strength but yeah, you could well read that as her wanting someone who would appreciate her strength and not be scared off by her. Still, I'm hoping that when you progress with her you'll be able to toss her around a little, whether that's by being stronger than her physically or by taming her mentally.
It's true. It would make perfect sense that she wants a guy at least strong enough to be worthy of her. I just think it's cliché, been there done that. And it's not like there aren't other girls that would be extremely satisfying to manhandle and put under our boot... Morgana.

Still, the strength thing is probably litteral and that's ok. Which reminds me, is the text showing what the characters desire a new thing or what is always there? Because I never noticed it before and I like it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I started playing again after a month or so. The phone call I don't remember happening, so that's new. Also, it looks like you can use your power on Morgana, which I don't think was in the original run I did. A PART OF MY INNER GAMER HOWEVER, tells me this is unwise. Just call it years of poking shit in more than 100 games that taught me, sometimes poking something before you're ready for what will wake up is a bad idea.

• Thinking Face

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
It's true. It would make perfect sense that she wants a guy at least strong enough to be worthy of her. I just think it's cliché, been there done that. And it's not like there aren't other girls that would be extremely satisfying to manhandle and put under our boot... Morgana.

Still, the strength thing is probably litteral and that's ok. Which reminds me, is the text showing what the characters desire a new thing or what is always there? Because I never noticed it before and I like it.
No spoilers! But the fact that you can interpret "STRENGTH" in a few different ways isn't an accident... :whistle:

The text showing a character's desire is new. The MC is beginning to develop his powers... (cue dramatic music!)

I hope for a pixie update soon please don’t disappoint me Arc, you are the best been playing since update one
Pixie's had to take a bit of a back seat whilst I got the "Manor Update" ready to go. But that'll be out this Sunday and then you'll start seeing more Pixie scenes again, promise! :)

(Again, no spoilers, but I just finished putting together a rough render involving some shaved ice... do you think she'll like it? I think she will!)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The text showing a character's desire is new. The MC is beginning to develop his powers... (cue dramatic music!)
Ok that's cool. And oh intriguinly clever. I mean I'd rather it wasn't just physical strength but I also kinda want to participate in that arm wrestling thing. Sounds like fun.
Pixie's had to take a bit of a back seat
Pixie and MC go to the park and eat ice cream scene, GO. She deserves it god damnit.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes