Elemdel

Sep 25, 2018
Mmmmmh I was wondering why there is a white screen a the beginning of the asteria love event 1 1 and if you arte wondering why i know it well it is scribbed in in the white screen 1570009127209.png
i tried to advance through the event but it won't go so until the event is finished so........

is it just me or someone else is having this issue ?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Mmmmmh I was wondering why there is a white screen a the beginning of the asteria love event 1 1 and if you arte wondering why i know it well it is scribbed in in the white screen View attachment 417375
i tried to advance through the event but it won't go so until the event is finished so........

is it just me or someone else is having this issue ?
For some reason the filenames for just that one event got messed up during the .png to .webp conversion. The problem has been fixed for the next update, but I may release a fixed version today if I have time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Done. Bugfixed release is available in the OP for anyone who hasn't completed Asteria's first LOVE Event yet :)

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
to dev, restarted and portrait pics works now and it seem as soon as any girl go above 5 pts you get that error I had before when clicking on portrait
I tested by setting pixie to 5pts and then gaining 1 pts in game so she got 6pts and got same portrait error, I edited her save to 5pts and portrait worked again.
I know you update a lot, but when are we gonna be able to buy other places beside the farm and farm upgrade?
Also, maybe it is just me, but should not sexual progression with pixie work much faster than any other girl?
She is almost my "sex slave" lol so will there be any focus on her or will we be stuck on touching breast for another 10 updates?
no snarking or demeaning, meant it as just a question lol, honestly just wondering on the developing path, when will we be able to go further with pixie and when can we buy more stuff :eek:
(have not played this update yet nor read the change log yet as Im gonna try it later tonight)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hope that Qarinah gets some more content with her. Maybe something about her past or just waking up and seeing her on the bed or something. So far the game is building on itself really well and I look forward to romancing Morgana too. She might be insuffurable now but every character has a past and I can't wait to find out more about hers.

Reactions: ArcGames

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I understand you're being bombarded right now, but is there going to be some sort of walkthrough?
It wasn't really needed before, because you were always going from A-Z, only figuring out how to get there.
Now there are choices. I'd like to know what will happen if I don't convince the women to sell, in this latest update, for example. The third woman, for example, was hinted that I should convince her not to sell, so I rejected her advances and did that, but what will the consequences, if any, be?

Many thanks for your time!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Interesting update, to say the least. Awesome sex scenes, seems like the plot is moving foward even though updates happen very frequently. However I have a couple of personal issues now. Keyword being "personal", this is only my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Musicfruit

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I know that's kinda what the MC' powers do but it's getting repetitive and I don't want girls to lose their personalities or individuality. It's probably hard or impossible to get around that really. Or maybe not even something the dev is interested in. In which case, fair enough.
well his powers dont really get rid of peoples personality (unless you break them) they more take them turn them up to 11 and move their passions and problems to focus on him

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
well his powers dont really get rid of peoples personality (unless you break them) they more take them turn them up to 11 and move their passions and problems to focus on him

I don't know if these women are supposed to reappear in the game later but now that I think about it, why not focus on the main ones, at least for a while? Only the second one offered something unique. And the third one was pretty cool. I don't wanna go outside my harem to fuck though, what's the point of even having a harem?

Well, like I said it's just my opinion and I'm sure there'll be updates I like more in the future.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

I don't know if these women are supposed to reappear in the game later but now that I think about it, why not focus on the main ones, at least for a while? Only the second one offered something unique. And the third one was pretty cool. I don't wanna go outside my harem to fuck though, what's the point of even having a harem?

Well, like I said it's just my opinion and I'm sure there'll be updates I like more in the future.
well imo im fine with focusing on the main girls and feel like they should be primarily focused on however i feel these girls could jsut easily be added to the harem with out having a large focus on them

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
well imo im fine with focusing on the main girls and feel like they should be primarily focused on however i feel these girls could jsut easily be added to the harem with out having a large focus on them
I'd be fine with them being side or main characters later. And it would remove any doubt whether I wanna have sex with them or not. The introduction of them is a bit clumsy though. If I i may say so.

Nobody knows if they're gonna come back or what any choice does.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I think this is the worst update so far. Jessica deserves more then that bit. From I'm helping him masturbating while feeling a bit guilty about it to selling the family manor after turned dick addicted in no time. Her titfuck also looks strange.

Nothing much else to say. TomberryDude said pretty much everything else:

Interesting update, to say the least. Awesome sex scenes, seems like the plot is moving foward even though updates happen very frequently. However I have a couple of personal issues now. Keyword being "personal", this is only my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes