Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are a couple of things I'm not keen on. First, a minor one, fucking all the women who Jessica wants to sell their houses (and being able to get them not to sell when we don't have any reason to do that) feels like betraying her. I know this can sound silly, we fuck a lot of women, what's 3 more, right. My mindset is that fucking outside my harem without the girls knowing is cheating on them. I think of it more as a polyamory relationship that my slaves or playthings or whatever. There are still limits.
I suppose you can look at it like that, although I will point out that at no point do you ask the current girls before bringing a new one in. Personally, I look at it like they have no problems with us doing other women, so why not enjoy ourselves? Hell, when we brought Kana into the house, Gwen was about ready to put us in her herself!
Second, and that one's more important, Jessica doesn't want to sell us the manor because it's been in her familly for a long time, it has tremendous sentimental value to her. We convince her by fucking her. I mean, the way she says she'll do anything as long as we keep fucking her makes her sound like a cheap whore. That's not what I think of her, it diminishes her character in my eyes. At least we can decide to co-own but it feels more like a pity move than showing we respect her and don't just wanna use her.
Yeah, I guess I can see that. Probably I don't have a problem with it because I honestly don't see anything actually changing, he's not going to kick her out or anything, he's just taking on the upkeep of the place. It just seems natural, I guess; he is the Master of the house, it's just recognising that. Not that I ever really understood why he has to be the owner on paper before he can make upgrades, I mean is Jessica really going to say no to him fixing up her house?
It's starting to make me feel guilty, and worried about the future and how other girls are gonna get treated. This is not conducive to me having a grand kinky time. just my opinion, of course.
I can definitely agree on wanting to treat the girls well, even if we may have a different idea of what that means. I even worry about how the girls would cope if we got hit by a bus or something. But treating them well doesn't mean treating them as equals, which quite frankly they aren't; he's more than a normal human now.

I find it interesting that you draw the line at "men", women are cool but when your girls have sex with another man then baseball bat. I don't want to cheat and I don't want my girlfriend(s) to cheat. I don't care who it is with. For personal history reasons, cheating is not something I am even remotely ok with. I don't expect everyone to agree or even see it in the same way, obviously, but that's how I feel.
I guess the difference is that with another woman, it can either be viewed as 'someone trying to steal her' or 'the first step in her joining the family', which is not the case with another man. I'm not really sure how I feel about it myself; the girls in the group having fun with each other I'm enthusiastic about though, as he gets more girls he won't have time to give them all the attention they deserve, and them being there for each other is very important (also see previous comment on buses). That probably desensitises to them being in girl/girl pairings.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I suppose you can look at it like that, although I will point out that at no point do you ask the current girls before bringing a new one in. Personally, I look at it like they have no problems with us doing other women, so why not enjoy ourselves? Hell, when we brought Kana into the house, Gwen was about ready to put us in her herself!
Regardless of them being ok with me sleeping around, I am not ok with it. And I know they're not gonna sleep around with people outside of our little circle, so I'm not worried about that happening either. Kana is already part of it, if she wants to. Which I'm pretty sure she does. Even then, she can chose.
Yeah, I guess I can see that. Probably I don't have a problem with it because I honestly don't see anything actually changing, he's not going to kick her out or anything, he's just taking on the upkeep of the place. It just seems natural, I guess; he is the Master of the house, it's just recognising that. Not that I ever really understood why he has to be the owner on paper before he can make upgrades, I mean is Jessica really going to say no to him fixing up her house?
You said it yourself. The only point in buying the manor is showing the MC is the master, he's in charge, he owns not only the place but the people in it. I'm not interested in that. I do see my girls as "equals" in some ways. At the very least, they're still people and they have a right to not be ok with things and want things that I didn't command them to want. Or things that are in conflict with what I want, even.
I can definitely agree on wanting to treat the girls well, even if we may have a different idea of what that means. I even worry about how the girls would cope if we got hit by a bus or something. But treating them well doesn't mean treating them as equals, which quite frankly they aren't; he's more than a normal human now.
There's the difference. I don't see the girls as my possessions. My slaves. My pets. My toys. Whatever you might call it. Not saying my way is the only way or even the "right" way. But it is MY way. I assume you are familiar with the phrase "with great powers comes great responsibility". I don't see myself as above other people just because I have super powers. On the contrary, I believe if I can help someone I have a duty to do so. Especially the girls I'm supposed to care for.
I guess the difference is that with another woman, it can either be viewed as 'someone trying to steal her' or 'the first step in her joining the family', which is not the case with another man. I'm not really sure how I feel about it myself; the girls in the group having fun with each other I'm enthusiastic about though, as he gets more girls he won't have time to give them all the attention they deserve, and them being there for each other is very important (also see previous comment on buses). That probably desensitises to them being in girl/girl pairings.
There is no difference between a man and a woman but what's in your mind. Don't get me wrong. I also think a man would be worse and I'm not interested in any man joining my happy little familly. That's my own bias and taste though.

In conclusion. I don't want mindless pussy-servants that do everything I say without question and are ok with everything I do regardless of their own values and needs before I.. altered their minds. I want people. I want personalities. And I want the girls to like me because they chose to, not because my powers make them (probably too late for that in this game though). I want real relationships.

The game started off pretty well in that regard. Until "I will do anything you want as long as you fuck me with your awesome cock" was said by about 3 different women. They're starting to all sound the same, blend together. What's the point in having 15 women to fuck if they all are exactly the same?

Reactions: CursedFlame91

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
This is probably coming off of 2 years of playing Free Cities, a slave training game. I collected a harem in that game too, though it was after several hours of breaking them first. Originally I had about 30 girls in love with me, but my longest run was having about 100, some even being my own children, thanks to a bit of breeding. Of course, my meaner tendencies still showed in that game. If a girl pissed me off enough to warrant, I would lobotomize her. Depending on how much the events with her amused me, I'd either keep her without emotions, or I'd get rid of her. Or if a girl I wasn't attracted to ended up in my harem, I'd have one of my wives kill her in a blood sport. I even ate one of them in a newer version.

You can probably see why I'm a bit warped with some of the content, though the MC is vanilla compared to what I'd actually do to them. I don't think there's any girl in the game I'd personally destroy myself, but I'd certainly be using much more extreme breaking skills for at least Gwen and Chloe, at least when I originally met them, since they were already hostile to me. I actually hope Arc can balance out being a bit more vanilla with also being more controlling. We don't have to waterboard our girls or anything, but I'm interested to see in what other ways we can treat them.

I totally would be okay with some wilder methods though.

4.png

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Of course, my meaner tendencies still showed in that game.
I'm not shocked and I don't blame you or anything. It's a game, it's not that serious. Some people like it that way. I just don't. I don't know what CK has in store but for my enjoyment I hope it stays on the "nicer good guy" side of things. If it goes the opposite way. At least I'll be glad others are having fun. It's not a huge deal.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Dear developer, could you tell what will happen with Laura and Renee if I just talk with them and they don't sell their houses? Will I be able to help them with their husbands or they are lost cases? I don't want to break families but at the same time I don't want to spend my energy helping them (well, for now, at least not distracting them) and have them divorce at the end anyway.
And I see one flaw in logic with Renee - if with Laura I understand how selling the house is connected with marriage problems with Renee I don't see why selling the house equals forgetting about husband (as it has been said - he is not coserned with her selling the house). As I see the situation it would only help (with right words).

Oct 27, 2018
New update is fucking stellar. Was a little concerned when "Awaken" seemed to get neutered as an ability. When used on Gwen it was amazingly hot, but its use on Pixie seemed to do almost nothing and didn't lead to much with Asteria nor Annie. But man, it was back with a vengeance on those housewives.

Dev continues to deliver in a great way. Glad to be a patreon.

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Dear developer, could you tell what will happen with Laura and Renee if I just talk with them and they don't sell their houses? Will I be able to help them with their husbands or they are lost cases? I don't want to break families but at the same time I don't want to spend my energy helping them (well, for now, at least not distracting them) and have them divorce at the end anyway.
And I see one flaw in logic with Renee - if with Laura I understand how selling the house is connected with marriage problems with Renee I don't see why selling the house equals forgetting about husband (as it has been said - he is not coserned with her selling the house). As I see the situation it would only help (with right words).
I can't tell you precisely what the consequences will be, sorry! Only because I haven't written the follow-up scenes yet and my current draft may shift slightly or even change completely in its final version. They're side-characters, though, so they're only designed to have a couple of scenes each - unless the playerbase votes to give them a lot more scenes it's unlikely the MC will be getting involved in their lives.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting people to pay THAT much attention to the house seller girls ;) I figured people would just think "Oh, cool, MILFs to fuck!" and move on. So I drastically underestimated player involvement. With that in mind, I'll be going back over the scenes for this Sunday's update to try and tighten up some of the writing and logic, and provide "kinder" dialogue paths for people who didn't like the more intense style.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Jessica is lucky she's cute, or I might have had to find other MILFs to bang. Wait I already did that....

Um... Jessica is lucky I'm nice enough to let her cook my food. Yeah that's the one. Be honored that you get to see me eating. It's the closest you'll ever get to having me eat you. Muhahahaha.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Jessica is lucky she's cute, or I might have had to find other MILFs to bang. Wait I already did that....

Um... Jessica is lucky I'm nice enough to let her cook my food. Yeah that's the one. Be honored that you get to see me eating. It's the closest you'll ever get to having me eat you. Muhahahaha.
I'd go on a Jessica diet. Tonight we're having clam for diner.

• Wow
Reactions: ArcGames

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Just started this game and I must say, it's definitely one of the most interesting and well crafted games I've played in a while, I actually want to read everything rather than just skipping, looking forward to see how it develops.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
The spots where there are conversation options I can take if I increase exhibitionism or sluttiness -- is there a way to increase those stats in the game right now or is that a tease for future content? Or is it patreon exclusive content at the moment?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I am having issues starting the game when I enter my name it won't accept it and move on.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
The spots where there are conversation options I can take if I increase exhibitionism or sluttiness -- is there a way to increase those stats in the game right now or is that a tease for future content? Or is it patreon exclusive content at the moment?
It's a tease for future content (which should be coming very soon!). There's no Patron-exclusive content in CK and there never will be - free players get exactly the same game as Patrons and Subs :)

I am having issues starting the game when I enter my name it won't accept it and move on.
Hmm, that's very strange... are you using the Android build? Ren'py doesn't like certain keyboards and won't register the "Enter" key, but there should be an "OK" button on the game screen you can tap to continue once you've entered your name.

Reactions: B2B2 and Fatjoe698

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Quick FYI just to let everyone know that v0.2.6 was just released on and . Changelog below by request.

As always, hitting the Sunday release day means that the update will be released to the public first thing Wednesday morning :)

(To people who are curious, the alternate "kinder" dialogue branch for Jessica's last event is now in, including a new, kinder branch for convincing her to sell the Manor to you. Alternate dialogue branches are also planned for the house-seller ladies but haven't been implemented yet due to serious wrist strain.)

-------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Gramps: New Story Event! (Go to the Manor garden during the day)
  • Kana: New Love Event!
  • Kana: New Naughty option!
  • Martial Training: Level One training available
  • Martial Training: Level Two training available
  • New Map: Mountains Map
  • New Location: Train Station
  • New Location: Gramps' Dojo
  • Misc: Added a "kinder" route to Jessica's last event.
  • Misc: You no longer have to be naughty with Jessica to unlock the Manor purchase
  • Misc: More Hero/Villain, Kind/Harsh choices added to existing scenes
  • Misc: Changed "Hunting" stat to "Martial"
  • Bug: Various bugfixes.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes