Oct 26, 2017
ArcGames

Kitsune: A couple of people have requested this, and I do have a kitsune model, but all those tails are a clipping nightmare! It's almost impossible to do any naughty animations without them just flying through body parts, walls, furniture... :p I'm keeping it in mind, though.
Foregoing the ridiculous Kitsune that has the tails made to be larger than the rest of the model, a Kitsune of this type instead? (If anyone cares at all, lol...) According to Japanese folklore, the more tails a kitsune has - as many as 9 - the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. So it would actually make it both more animation-friendly and more desirable for the MC from a story standpoint since, ya know, you're not gonna be fluffing with a fox-granny.

...yeah. All of you who've fapped to that MMD model of Ran Yakumo. You know who you are. Bunch of granny-loving degenerates. LOL (JK, obviously)

dcs7hlb-51d714fb-ecd9-4673-9568-40e52292b7a5.png

(Credit: I found this model by doing a google search. It was done by on .)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Soo, I am at the end of everyone's current storylines and I am not able to purchase the manor? It said in the dialogue in Jessica's events that she would make it possible, but it's still locked for some reason (I am playing with an old save, could this be the problem?)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
ArcGames

Foregoing the ridiculous Kitsune that has the tails made to be larger than the rest of the model, a Kitsune of this type instead? (If anyone cares at all, lol...) According to Japanese folklore, the more tails a kitsune has - as many as 9 - the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. So it would actually make it both more animation-friendly and more desirable for the MC from a story standpoint since, ya know, you're not gonna be fluffing with a fox-granny.

...yeah. All of you who've fapped to that MMD model of Ran Yakumo. You know who you are. Bunch of granny-loving degenerates. LOL (JK, obviously)

View attachment 445133

Oooh hello cutie.

Reactions: Zenithtb

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames

View attachment 445133

That's actually a very good point about the number of tails... but I can pretty much guarantee that if I went with a "one-tailed Kitsune" I'd get a stupid amount of posts/messages/DMs about how "that's just a fox-girl! You're so lazy and stupid!" I may still do it, though, if only to bait out the indignant responses ;)

Soo, I am at the end of everyone's current storylines and I am not able to purchase the manor? It said in the dialogue in Jessica's events that she would make it possible, but it's still locked for some reason (I am playing with an old save, could this be the problem?)
Have you spoken to Jessica in the Kitchen (morning) and asked her about selling the Manor? Property purchases are always unlocked through "I want to buy ____" dialogue options :)

So... about that Dark Magician Girl in the Halloween scene... when do I get to fuck her?
I have actually been playing with a fun idea that would make that sort of event possible, sooooo... stay tuned? :p

Reactions: Fatjoe698 and L30

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
ArcGames

View attachment 445133

Granny he says.
dbcd20a032c22992ac8af07afda93a6b653bf77450fcd697218fbb2574b30b0e.png

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes