demonicwolf1991

Apr 7, 2019
So i've been searching through the forums here to see if I could find an answer to this, but I can't seem to so i'll just ask it here. I do not see the hearts at the top of the screen to get to the character cards, and i'm stuck to the point where I think I need to look into them to progress. Can anyone out there help me?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So i've been searching through the forums here to see if I could find an answer to this, but I can't seem to so i'll just ask it here. I do not see the hearts at the top of the screen to get to the character cards, and i'm stuck to the point where I think I need to look into them to progress. Can anyone out there help me?
If you don't see the heart then you are likely still in the first act at the start of the game, in the mc apartment use the leads option on the laptop to progress.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I am onto the second act of the game, and with this I included a screen shot
OK so you have not long started the second act right after you wake up talk to the girls (jessica, Chloe, Gwen) then just go to the front door to leave and the heart will appear.

demonicwolf1991

Apr 7, 2019
OK so you have not long started the second act right after you wake up talk to the girls (jessica, Chloe, Gwen) then just go to the front door to leave and the heart will appear.

I'm passed that. I've done the trials with gramps, and even purchased the farm, and yet they still haven't appeared.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Then your game must be bugged, you should have gotten access to character cards at the start of act 2
ckh.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Crap. Can I do a clean install of the game, and then keep my save? Or do I have to do it all over again?
you could try to force it, make a backup copy of your save to be safe then use a save editor or the console and change
character_cards = 0
to
character_cards = 1

Reactions: ArcGames

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
ArcGames I don't know if it's been reported already, but if you go to the character cards and use the arrows you can access cards you shouldn't be allowed to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She seems to have correctly guessed MC and Chloe are "an item", I'm thinking big brother how the relationship will and should play out.
It does seem the more likely of the two, although it could probably go either way still. And I'm sure she realises him and Chloe are together, but I also suspect she is aware that a girl calling their boyfriend 'Master' is unusual. I'm curious what she'll have to say about it when she's more comfortable speaking with us.
Who's thinking with their dicks now?
Oh, in my scenario he wouldn't be the one distracted by their genitals. ;)

Actually, she's not that tiny. I was very suprised of her size when I saw her sitting on MC's wrist. I bet if she just lied there then she would have her head near MC's elbow. So I belive she is around 30-40 cm tall.
Still way too tiny to be human. She certainly has my vote for a Tinkerbell costume next Halloween though.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames Do you have a timeline/expected integration period for pregnancy? Asking for my wallet.
I was hoping to have the first of the pregnancy content appear in November. It may still happen, but due to my two weeks away (3rd to 17th) it might be pushed back to the first or second week of December. Which could be appropriate... might be a nice Christmas "gift" from a girl ;)

Does anyone know if we would be seeing any more of Jessica's clients? Especially since for most of them we could pick between convincing them to sell their house or to work marriage. I myself am most interested in Renee and her daughter, Julie. Cause for one, you only really meet Renee daughter if you chose to take her, which instead actually end with you having sex with both of them. After you've finish is when it times to make the choice for Renee and since you also had sex with Julie she will be there too and do what ever was chosen. All of this can even lead to some interesting future story lines for these characters, if they're ever seen again.
All of the client ladies will have one further follow-up event after the main event (Laura's is already in). Once that's done I will be posting a Patreon/Subscribestar poll to see if players want to see more of them, or if they should be left as one-shots :)

ArcGames
I cant read Pixies Laptop Event because the text is under the Mansion Navbar...it is useful for daily movement in the House, but it should hide if you talk with someone. I dont know if this Problem is only in this Event or everytime you talk with someone in the Mansion, but i think i wait for the next Version or a Bugfix before i play it any further.
Yes, sorry about that - the bug was reported and has been fixed for the next update!

ArcGames I don't know if it's been reported already, but if you go to the character cards and use the arrows you can access cards you shouldn't be allowed to see

Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed the issue and it will work as intended in the next update. No more sneaky sneak-peeks for you! ;)

can anyone tell me what cards i'm missing? 2nd page 1st card and last card
Those characters aren't "unlockable" just yet. They've been mentioned in the game, so the MC has a vague idea they're important, but you can't meet them face-to-face yet. Coming soon (TM)! :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How about changing foots to pixies and inches to candies, and calling it Corrupted Pixies Metric System?
- How tall are you?
- I'm uhh... 5 Pixies and 3 Candies. You?
- Whole 6 Pixies.

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of us.
You know, I was actually thinking about using "Pixies" as a new unit of measure for dick size after I wrote that post, haha. :LOL:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So Arc when do we encounter a cat that we adopt out of pity for the little thing, only to find out it's an eldritch horror? Just running around the mansion with a cat the size of a truck running around on insect legs, only to find out it's Alice's cat coming to consume this world.

We only thought she was pretending to be a witch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this game any good? I'm not a fan of anime style japan visual novel.
If you like games with mind control, or cute things give a go. Personally I think it's work playing...
It is made with Koitaku! though so does have it's (very) anime look, and some of the tropes too.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes