MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Is this game any good? I'm not a fan of anime style japan visual novel.
The Koitaku models are much better than the constant Honey Select or Artificial Girl models (which is old as fuck) I keep seeing. I don't know what other 3D models people use from all these other games I keep seeing, but I'd rather someone just draw them out because those models are ugly looking.

Reactions: NukaCola

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
I am absolutely loving this game, the characters, the plot, how the powers work, absolutely one of my new favorite games. If I could suggest something, anything, it would be more new and different girls, but its not a finished product, so I'll be twiddling my thumbs until the next update to see what you do next.

Reactions: ArcGames

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Well it time for a theory. So we all know about the Characters Card and about the two ?????? cards that are missing their girls. This "theory" is about whom those girls are. In all I believe that three girls have the probability to own those card. First I'll start with the girl that I believe to have the lowest chance, the player mother. I don't really think that she would have a card, or at least not this early anyway. Now for the two girl that I (just gonna say it) "know" to own the card. The First of them will most likely be Madison, the owner of the College and if I remember correctly is also Veronica mother. Since the College is on the property listing it tells us that in the future we must be able to buy it, meaning that we will have to convince Madison to sell it. Plus all the current property owner have a card except for Madison, the one owner we haven't meant yet making her likely to be one of the ?????? Cards. The second that I "know" to be the last ?????? "must" be Sawano, the leader of the Kunoichi and an old friend of Gramps, so it only makes sense that she the other girl, or at least the final level of the Martial Stat. Cause the Lady of the Lake also got a high chance to came back in a future update. So in short terms it Madison and Lady of the Lake(or even Sawano), but we won't know for sure until it's their time. And also you should have just gone ahead and forgotten that I said three girls at first.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
hmm i really need some new Chastity events since she hasnt been in the change logs for a while (or im blind dunno).

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
hmm i really need some new Chastity events since she hasnt been in the change logs for a while (or im blind dunno).
She's probably going to have to wait for some story development. Our earlier encouter with her seems like it was building her up as an antagonist later down the line.

lpfleeg

Dec 10, 2017
Alright, I might be dumb... I -think- I'm floating around the end of the game, but I can't figure out how to raise the affection stat of some of the ladies. Like Jessica is at 1, but in the Changelog it looks like she should be able to go up to 3. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? Am I not triggering events, or do I just need to be naughty with them more?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I can't figure out how to raise the affection stat of some of the ladies.
Click on their character card in the heart menu. I think affection is from events, and that should tell you how to trigger them if there are any.

Reactions: ArcGames

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Game : You have the option of being the hero or the villian of this story....
Me: I am always the hero and i want to make the world a better place
(several lines of dialogue later)
Game : "Forget your husband and sell your house (you belong to me afterwards)" or "Dont sell your house and work on your marriage"
Me : FUCK BEING A HERO! I'm the villian of this story!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Game : You have the option of being the hero or the villian of this story....
Me: I am always the hero and i want to make the world a better place
(several lines of dialogue later)
Game : "Forget your husband and sell your house (you belong to me afterwards)" or "Dont sell your house and work on your marriage"
Me : FUCK BEING A HERO! I'm the villian of this story!
You monster! :ROFLMAO:

The correct thing to do is fuck her brains out and ruin her for every other man, then dump her back on her husband to try and repair her marriage. Spoiler Alert : She shows up craving your dick and talks shit about her husband.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Khaledko0

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 325181

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-30
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -

Extras: Signatures

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 325185 View attachment 325186 View attachment 325187 View attachment 325188 View attachment 325189
After the lap accident when i went to Jessica's house the name of house's rooms keep in the black par so i can't read anything

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes