fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't know exactly how the whole 'underage' thing applies to magically created sprites... I mean, is a robot that's two years old a loli?
wait for sex bots and watch the shit hit the fan. there are already people locked up for ordering or owning life size sexdolls.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't know exactly how the whole 'underage' thing applies to magically created sprites... I mean, is a robot that's two years old a loli?
Eh, it's more the look and the attitude than the age honestly, but the whole thing is an impossibly messy can of worms. You can't defend being a lolicon without being called a pedophile etc. but they don't have to be underage to be lolis.

Take Rory Mercury from GATE for example. She supposedly looks 13 according to the wiki but she's actually 961, is a TOTAL badass, and VERY seductive. She's also totally a loli, hell her name is even a play on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So whats the difference between public and patreon version?
Don't think there's really a public and patreon version, patreons just get the new update first. We'll be getting 0.3.0 on Wednesday, but the patreons already got it Sunday. Check the for the tier benefits.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.0 has been released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. in the OP as always :)

This week's update features the continuation of the Eldritch Main Storyline (welcome back, Chastity!) as well as a new Kana Love Event and also a new Asteria Love Event! So really, just a whole lotta love going around. Hope you enjoy!

Also, I'm still on vacation so the next Patron/Sub update will be on the 24th and the public update the Wednesday after that. Sorry to make everyone wait!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: Repuci

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it's because they're repeatable, you can go back and fight them again whenever you want.
That makes sense.
Any chance anyone could tell me how to unlock the 5th and final "Others" scene? I must have missed something, but all my hints/leads/heart menus say I'm done with the current content.

Edit: Nevermind. I closed and re-opened the game and it filled in.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any chance anyone could tell me how to unlock the 5th and final "Others" scene?
It's Laura's second scene. Should have got it from one of Jessica's hints (her last one I think), but if you turned her down you'd have missed out on seeing it.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes