ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else want Pixie to gain the ability to enlarge?
Though I only want her to reach 3 feet or so. That way she's lbig enough to take it, but still small enough to easily see the stomach bulge, lol.
I love minigirl and short stack, and both are so freaking rare :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I want Pixie to live up to her quirk. So no size changing, but I also do not want to hurt her in anyway. With hentai logic it is possible, and Arc did hint...

Aug 17, 2019
It never fails to impress me how frequently and timely this game gets updated. It helps that the art style and the story are some of my favourite on the site.

Reactions: ArcGames

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Will Kana have a bunch of puppies now? It'll be good that Pixie will have something her size to play with. She can teach them about ice cream and motorcycles.

And Alice can come and play too, she'll love puppies.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I scrolled back several pages and didn't see it mentioned but I noticed a little naming bug in the kana scene where one of Pixie's lines refers to you as by the generic "MC" label and not by name

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
Mar 29, 2019
I scrolled back several pages and didn't see it mentioned but I noticed a little naming bug in the kana scene where one of Pixie's lines refers to you as by the generic "MC" label and not by name
saw it too
didnt think about it when i saw it seem normal
but now that you talk about that yea

i havent seen any hints and i finshed every new content and the nexus is stil at morgana

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Excellent and speedy update, hope Portugal's treating you well ArcGames!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else want Pixie to gain the ability to enlarge?
Though I only want her to reach 3 feet or so. That way she's lbig enough to take it, but still small enough to easily see the stomach bulge, lol.
I love minigirl and short stack, and both are so freaking rare :(
Take a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-3-0-arcgames.31912/post-2590930

Reactions: HK51

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
saw it too
didnt think about it when i saw it seem normal
but now that you talk about that yea

i havent seen any hints and i finshed every new content and the nexus is stil at morgana
you have to talk to gramps and ask about leads and pick the only option with content

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I looked. It said that we'll be able to have sex with her at 'relative' height. Which is disappointing to me, since it means she'll be human sized, and not a short stack :(

ArcGames
Any chance we could choose between full human sized or three to four feet 'short stack' size? Because there are so few short stack (like Paccsu, for instance) H games/characters out there, and I'm really jonesing for a good one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I looked. It said that we'll be able to have sex with her at 'relative' height. Which is disappointing to me, since it means she'll be human sized, and not a short stack :(

ArcGames
Any chance we could choose between full human sized or three to four feet 'short stack' size? Because there are so few short stack (like Paccsu, for instance) H games/characters out there, and I'm really jonesing for a good one.
Arc said in their post about this
you'll be able to have sex with her both at your current height difference and at a relative-height difference, so that people who prefer one or the other (or both!) will all be able to enjoy "happy fun times" with Pixie
Which means that when the option is added you should be able to choose between lewding her as pixie and player currently are (human size player & small pixie) or an adjusted version whether that is bigger pixie or shrunk player I don't know but anyway yes it seems as though you will be able to choose to sex pixie as she is "a short stack".

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Arc said in their post about this

Which means that when the option is added you should be able to choose between lewding her as pixie and player currently are (human size player & small pixie) or an adjusted version whether that is bigger pixie or shrunk player I don't know but anyway yes it seems as though you will be able to choose to sex pixie as she is "a short stack".
That's not what the post says, though. It says two sizes. The current 'tiny' size, and a 'relative' size (relative to the main character, so around 5 feet I would assume). Neither of those two are 'short stack'. Short stack is when their head is breast bone or waist height. Alfie from the artist Incase is a short stack.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Little sad Kana doesn't won't wear her collar all the time but I know it would be a pain to do a whole second set of post event renders with it on so I get it
Well, you never know, she did say it lets her feel the MC's love for her, along with making her horny. Maybe it'll be a special feature for some H-scenes where you can bang her without it, or, alternatively, put it on and have her suddenly glomp you and ride you for a few hours. :LOL:

Since it's a beacon we'd have to be careful though, nothing like being cockblocked by fucking Cthulhu.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes