Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I'm taking up the game again after years away. I don't remember what the version I played last was. Starting a new game from scratch, and I'm just starting act 3, which is all brand new stuff for me, there were only 2 acts from before.

Anyway, I hadn't done everything everything before pulling the trigger at the Church; there were a few upgrades to properties I hadn't gotten yet (like the Marina one) I hadn't taken everyone to the beach, little things like that. I did make a backup save before going into the church, so I can go back relatively easily, but is there anything that is non-obvious that will lock me out of stuff in act 3 if I don't do it in act 2?
Did you have kids with everyone you can have kids with?

lucan123

May 28, 2021
I seem to be stuck on Chloe's quest where I need to "find someone magical" at the outskirts. I Found Lyx and completed the magic training till the end but the quest log for Chloe's quest remains the same. She's also unavailable in her room at any time of the day. Anyone have a clue on how to progress?
I am stuck on this as well, I asked for help on discord yesterday but have not heard back yet. Seems there is a problem with Lyx and the clock

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
I haven't played this game for ages, since like last year and the last manual update I did was to v0.18.3 - I'm guessing loads has changed since, guessing I can't just jump to the latest version with my old save file, so will it be best to just start from scratch, if so, anything that I'd need to be aware of?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes