masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
My save is messed up. I have the duplicate Eldritch lead. Tried dropping either one of them and still cant talk to chastity. Im at a point where I cant progress without doing this. Do you have any ideas of what may be causing this? Im guessing there is a flag somewhere which is incorrectly set.
Here you go, now go to the Church

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
Been having some buggy issues while trying to increase physical stat or get new furniture, my game freezes or automatically closes out. Don't know if anyone else has this issue, but it may be worth looking into.

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Came back after the game updated a lot. The ending of Act 1 still hurts. Poor Scientist Lady...I wonder if she'll come back somehow or if that really was the end for her. The fact we didn't get her name makes it feel off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
New update, yay. Also more I let my mind wander. They always keep saying do I want to send my kids away to a safe dimension...makes me wonder is something going happen to them if I dont??

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Claiy

Feb 26, 2018
New update, yay. Also more I let my mind wander. They always keep saying do I want to send my kids away to a safe dimension...makes me wonder is something going happen to them if I dont??
As you're new to this game, the dev update it every week but honestly you might wanna check on it every 2 months or more for more content at once otherwise it feels a bit short, good point is it's always moving forward !

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I really like the weekly updates, even if they don't add much and I might not even try it for a couple of weeks, or until content got added I'm interested in.
But it's a level of communication (of sorts) I really, *really* like to see.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
As you're new to this game, the dev update it every week but honestly you might wanna check on it every 2 months or more for more content at once otherwise it feels a bit short, good point is it's always moving forward !
I'm new to whole F95zone in general. If you literally look below my avatar icon, it shows you the day/month/year I joined. I played this game & finished up to current context about 3 days ago. So yeah....investigation nat 1 roll for you :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.7-pc update patch.rar

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 423 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 388 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
sigh, still no stuff for the Twins or Library girl. i am the big sad.

on a side note, since your kids grow fast, i wonder if the dev will end up adding stuff where you do the grown up ver of them. or at the very least they join the school you bought so you can teach them

Jan 7, 2021
I do not understand the purpose of releasing 15 minutes of content every week, it'd make more sense and have more impact to release an hour of content every month.
It helps remind fans that the dev is still alive, which makes them feel safe, and in turn ups revenue.

Get blue balled by a few devs that can't be asked to write a monthly report while still cashing their monthly check and it's easier to see why weekly updates are popular, it's not so much the content but the fact they took time to report that they accomplished something related to the game they're working on.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes