Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
I do not understand the purpose of releasing 15 minutes of content every week, it'd make more sense and have more impact to release an hour of content every month.
If you want that experience just skip every 4-5 updates, that's what I do so I can have a decent chunk of content when I get around to playing it. Some people get really antsy if devs aren't constantly giving them stuff, I imagine he's trying to placate those types.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Haven't looked at this game since the 0.7.0 model fiasko. Did Arc tweak the models or are they still looking as generic as in 0.7.0?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I am at the church and it says I can not increase my authority any higher. Am I at the end of this particular update? Please someone let me know.
Arc copied the wrong text.

It should say that you can't progress with the main story yet.

And speaking of which, apparently act 3 is coming.
How many updates will it take, I don't fucking know.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I'm going from memory, but this should get you close:

Bomb case is sold by the mercheant in the field.
Liquor from the bar (1,000 to buy)
Clock from the College (steal it).
Magic sand (or whatever) at the lake.
Goblin girl has the other ingredient.
thx

Oct 17, 2017
wasnt playing for months and started again from 0 to shake my memory a bit is it me or every char got reworked with new models? cant say i like the way they look now tho its just my opinion

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
how do i load this save
What platform are you using?

F95 adds some numbers to the beginning so remove them.
12-4-LT1.save
First number is the Page it's on, in this case 12.
Second number is the placement on that page which in this case the 4th one.

As for using it you just have to put it in the save directory and load it.

PC
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Android
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

Mac
~/Library/RenPy/CorruptedKingdoms

Reactions: ScientistPanda

Teachingfeelings

May 7, 2020
Aight so im on mobile, and im sorry if i sound like a complete idiot, but its downloading the game as a zip file, isnt the game supposed to be an apk file? And because its a zip file i dont really know how to download it

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Aight so im on mobile, and im sorry if i sound like a complete idiot, but its downloading the game as a zip file, isnt the game supposed to be an apk file? And because its a zip file i dont really know how to download it
Zip is a common file compression format so we don't have to download a much bigger file size. You have to use an extraction program to make the game playable. (I use Peazip)

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes