CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Reactions to 0.12.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, to be fair, good ol' Robin "Twenty-five" Goodfellow isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

And also you have to account for the fact that the player may not have met Artifact before doing this event.
And I'd imagine that locking the event so you have to meet Artifact before doing it seems a bit weird.

I guess it's the same with the fact that he didn't think of Sawano right away when he needed to make a bomb.

Well, questionable decisions are questionable.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 423 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 388 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Since last year he has been adding pregnancies for some main girls.
Kana, Pixie, Lily, Jessica, Madison, Veronica, Annie, Asteria, Luna and Emma can get preggernet if you get to love level 4.

System is a bit jank, only one child per mother (unless you yeet the old kid into the void) and the pregnancy only lasts a week.
(At least the preggo sex is unlocked in the gallery. Also Pixie's only lasts a day)

Some of the main girls can't get pregnant at love 4 (Qarinah and Roxy), and others aren't at the right level yet (Morgana, Lyx, Chastity, Gwen and Chloe)

I heard some side girls might be able to get preggers, but I wouldn't say soon.
To be fair there is already a mini Roxxy kicking about in the story (as she personally cannot get pregnant lore wise) and the Succubus cannot get pregnant simply as your banging her in the dream realm, shes been teasing you about it though so i think it will happen eventually.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
To be fair there is already a mini Roxxy kicking about in the story (as she personally cannot get pregnant lore wise) and the Succubus cannot get pregnant simply as your banging her in the dream realm, shes been teasing you about it though so i think it will happen eventually.
I was always wondering what would happen if we had a kid with Roxy, the tradition was to name the kid Lil' {motherName}.
With the exception of Annie and Veronica, since they had boys they're Lil' Arnie and Lil' Ronnie respectively.

Like, were we going to have a boy fire elemental?.
But no, they don't work like that. Roxy specifically shapeshifted to have genitalia (and those knockers...).
People are thinking that maybe we will impregnate her by giving her fuel or setting off another nuke?
For some fucking reason...
Either way, it wouldn't be our biological child. Doubt Roxy can or will shapeshift a working womb, and even then the heat would probably cook the sperm.

And yeah, Qarinah didn't say she can't get pregnant.
It's just that we've only banged her on dreams and we have never met the "real her" so to speak, also that she's busy dealing with the mess she made to even think about getting preggers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Muityek

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
You won't have to wait, because it won't happen.
what do you mean? then why would he have the full on corruption(mindless) spell and the less corruption(but still mind control) spell if he wasnt gonna let us do it?
also the description of the game does say will you be a beacon of hope or put the world under your control??? It sounds like you can use that ability, (but with how he's used it in beginning of story) at a later date.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And also you have to account for the fact that the player may not have met Artifact before doing this event.
And I'd imagine that locking the event so you have to meet Artifact before doing it seems a bit weird.
I haven't played from new for ages, but I didn't think that there were many requirements to meeting her so it would usually be pretty soon after Act 2. And if you have met her it really seems ridiculous that he'd risk earning Morgana's ire when there's such an obvious alternative. Plus how the entire event seems pointless, since I'm pretty sure the thing with only being able to use his powers in certain situations was 100% game mechanics with no backing in the lore and he never once wanted to use his powers but was unable to.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
what do you mean? then why would he have the full on corruption(mindless) spell and the less corruption(but still mind control) spell if he wasnt gonna let us do it?
Back in the day the game was intended to be bigger however things got downsized.
All the girls used to have both "Love" and "Slave" stats however given that the cast of girls kept growing Arc estimated it would take several years to fill out the content so the "Slave" stat was scrapped somewhere around 0.4.9. While Gwen and Chloe was originally representing light and dark side of the force however only Gwen kept the scar of maxed Love and when Chloe's character design ripped off another characters well things went south for her. Then a few fans were like "Free us from thought and responsibility" so a few things just got autoed which is why you get the prompts for Awaken and Shatter with the game pointing out if you selected the "wrong" choice.

Lots of concepts in the early days didn't make it past the cutting room floor. Like all the Main Girls were to get an equal share of content which lets be honest hasn't aged well.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how can I use Drift to get the thorn from Morgana? I already update to 0.12.8
Train with Lyx to get special privileged powers... I have no idea what Arc was thinking when he came up with this idea and luckily I'm not alone. Though I'm still wondering why Lyx won't take any more samples :p really so much wasted potential...
Then go to Morgana's place and try using Drift.

If you just skip past it it's suppose to let you use powers from your book without being prompted.

sexnight

Sep 12, 2020
Train with Lyx to get special privileged powers... I have no idea what Arc was thinking when he came up with this idea and luckily I'm not alone. Though I'm still wondering why Lyx won't take any more samples :p really so much wasted potential...
Then go to Morgana's place and try using Drift.

If you just skip past it it's suppose to let you use powers from your book without being prompted.

I got sturck and can not use Drift at her place. Please help. anyone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I keep forgetting to bring this up but Lyx being a part of the new update has reminded me...

Does anyone else feel like the way Lyx's "eating habits" are treated by the writing as well as Robin himself comes off like some weird double standard?

The writing: It's presented in a way that suggests intended comedy. Dark humor is a thing but does that really work when EVERY other terrible thing that happens or is expositioned about in the game is treated seriously?

Robin: He has shown multiple times that he is fully capable of having empathy for strangers and has gone so far as to use his powers to make someone stop killing people he doesn't even know. Yet when it comes to Lyx he really only cares about people he knows personally.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes