Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I keep forgetting to bring this up but Lyx being a part of the new update has reminded me...

Does anyone else feel like the way Lyx's "eating habits" are treated by the writing as well as Robin himself comes off like some weird double standard?

The writing: It's presented in a way that suggests intended comedy. Dark humor is a thing but does that really work when EVERY other terrible thing that happens or is expositioned about in the game is treated seriously?

Robin: He has shown multiple times that he is fully capable of having empathy for strangers and has gone so far as to use his powers to make someone stop killing people he doesn't even know. Yet when it comes to Lyx he really only cares about people he knows personally.
Lyx is little to no threat as it stands.
The MC considers her all talk and no bite, if anything he is perplexed that noone called her out makeing her flee in her "disguise"

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
For those who can not use drift:
you must progress the "lead" on the fey. After some "quests" you can choose the option "drift" in the "speech menu".
Expanding on this.
Yep, quite an oversight.

You have to be far enough into the FEY lead that you can access the rooms of Morgana's staff.

Still thinking why the fuck did he add the option to "use powers everywhere". As if it wouldn't get people more confused than they need to be.

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Still thinking why the fuck did he add the option to "use powers everywhere". As if it wouldn't get people more confused than they need to be.
I'd suspect he intends to use it in exploration Events (like the car wash) or the university (useing it on the girls in the court and/or gym)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also adding in a 'use powers anywhere' thing and having us go to Morgana's and not using the new system but choosing 'Drift' from the dialogue menu. Also, didn't Lyx use to be a scientist pretending to be a witch? This time around she talks like a witch pretending to be a scientist.

I'd suspect he intends to use it in exploration Events (like the car wash) or the university (useing it on the girls in the court and/or gym)
You mean two of the places that we already could use our powers?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well we can use them with some exploration Events... but not all and we can't use them in the university aside of the private teaching, public teaching and inspection.
There are still exploration Events in development (mountain area) aswell.
All I am saying is makeing these scenes trigger by an active choice of the MC rather than a prompt make them more easter egg like and seem more interactive than those scenes that currently involve prompts

fromcsabi

Dec 1, 2017
Hello ArcGames,

I would like to thank you for your work on this gem of a game.

Praise:
I'm a new comer. I didn't see the earlier versions, but in present state(0.12.8) I pretty much loving it. I don't feel anything is missing, apart from some quality life improvements and more polish. (It already contains everything I can wish for. The girls are hot and cute, the story is interesting, the investigations are well thought out and it has every kink I like) And I'm pretty sure it will be at least this high quality when you conclude it's development.
Honestly, you did bring more fun time to me then most of the medium names I buy games from.

Questions:
-I would like to ask if you plan (or already had) to use a publishing platform?
(I don't know about others but) It would worth me some money to have this game in my library on steam or somewhere else. I think it would be fair if I also support your work, and at the same time a platform would give me the peace of mind, knowing I can download the latest version without viruses or fearing if MEGA upload will delete it some day.
-I'm not aware the limitations of such platforms.
Is it worth it for developers like you? Is there anything what can backfire to you as an indie?

Thank you,
Best Regards

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hello ArcGames,

I would like to thank you for your work on this gem of a game.

Praise:
I'm a new comer. I didn't see the earlier versions, but in present state(0.12.8) I pretty much loving it. I don't feel anything is missing, apart from some quality life improvements and more polish. (It already contains everything I can wish for. The girls are hot and cute, the story is interesting, the investigations are well thought out and it has every kink I like) And I'm pretty sure it will be at least this high quality when you conclude it's development.
Honestly, you did bring more fun time to me then most of the medium names I buy games from.

Questions:
-I would like to ask if you plan (or already had) to use a publishing platform?
(I don't know about others but) It would worth me some money to have this game in my library on steam or somewhere else. I think it would be fair if I also support your work, and at the same time a platform would give me the peace of mind, knowing I can download the latest version without viruses or fearing if MEGA upload will delete it some day.
-I'm not aware the limitations of such platforms.
Is it worth it for developers like you? Is there anything what can backfire to you as an indie?

Thank you,
Best Regards
Arc doesn't really read this site that much.
Hell, you're more likely to reach him on or in the page for the game.

I guess the itch.io page would work as a publishing platform. Aside from the and .
Although the itch.io page only gets the public release (Same as the supporter version but 3 days later).

Not really possible to publish the game on Steam as far as I'm aware.
Since the software used to make the visuals doesn't really offer a license.

The itch.io page, despite having that 3 day delay, it also makes updating the game easier if you use the itch.io launcher.
No need to redownload the entire game for an update, just the changes.
Sadly that's either really hard (to not say impossible) to do for Android.

Reactions: fromcsabi

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
It keeps crashing about 5 second after I open the app. Anyone know how to fix it? Running on Samsung galaxy a12
Not entirely sure what it can be. But had a few folks report that the game didn't launch on lower end phones.

Don't know if there's a fix for that either. I'd rather not have Arc mess with the engine again and cause another random bug that months later I still have to fix people's saves.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Also adding in a 'use powers anywhere' thing and having us go to Morgana's and not using the new system but choosing 'Drift' from the dialogue menu. Also, didn't Lyx use to be a scientist pretending to be a witch? This time around she talks like a witch pretending to be a scientist.
What you said confused me a bit, but I do have to agree, it could've been implemented better.
Like, getting to Morgana's place and have the game prompt you to open the powers tab and use DRIFT.
Would be a good way for the player to learn the new mechanic.

Now that you mention it, in this interaction she certainly lacked some of her usual mannerisms, namely the overly technical mumbo-jumbo.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I honestly don't see what would be the difference from doing things the usual way.
Why add a clunky system if you still have to use the specific power in a specific place.
I know there's more powers coming, but I fail to see how they would benefit from this system.

Time will tell, I guess.

This game is amazing, great story and visuals. I was wondering if there's ever going to be some added foot fetishs in the game?
Well, he adds foot stuff to the polls, so he would consider it.
But at the same time it pretty much always comes last in votes.
It doesn't really mean that it won't be in the game, just that it isn't a priority.

Also discussing with some folks. Foot stuff tends to orbit more around femdom content, which considering this is a maledom game...
I guess there's also the playful side of it, a handful of characters might fit the bill in that regard.
But like I said, not a priority since it always comes last in the polls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fromcsabi

Dec 1, 2017
Arc doesn't really read this site that much.
Hell, you're more likely to reach him on or in the page for the game.
As I suspected it, if the creator doesn't read it, the good folks of the internet will answer my questions.
Thank you good Sir!

I guess the itch.io page would work as a publishing platform. Aside from the and .
Although the itch.io page only gets the public release (Same as the supporter version but 3 days later).
As far as I know Patreon doesn't count as a publishing platform, and I assume nether does SubscribeStar.
But if there is no better way, I can express my support through them.

Not really possible to publish the game on Steam as far as I'm aware.
Since the software used to make the visuals doesn't really offer a license.
I'm not aware the rules about them. I will look into it. But I have seen (erotic) Ren'Py games on Steam, I expected this similar to them. Maybe it isn't a clear case.
And now that I think about it, maybe some tags can prove themself problematic. I'm not sure.

The itch.io page, despite having that 3 day delay, it also makes updating the game easier if you use the itch.io launcher.
No need to redownload the entire game for an update, just the changes.
I don't know that page/tool. I will look into it.
Thank you for your advice. You helped me a lot.

Best Regards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not aware the rules about them. I will look into it. But I have seen (erotic) Ren'Py games on Steam, I expected this similar to them. Maybe it isn't a clear case.
And now that I think about it, maybe some tags can prove themself problematic. I'm not sure.
That would be the Koikatsu license though a few lesser thought of ones could also be an issue.

https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-is-available-for-commercial-use.49316/

Pretty much not many have really rocked the boat to get a clear answer as lawyers be expensive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiddyDoodat

Mar 6, 2020
Not entirely sure what it can be. But had a few folks report that the game didn't launch on lower end phones.

Don't know if there's a fix for that either. I'd rather not have Arc mess with the engine again and cause another random bug that months later I still have to fix people's saves.
That's probably it. My device isn't really meant for performance

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a way to unlock a pregnant scene after you missed it?
I kinda forgot Asteria was pregnant while I was training with the kunoichi girls. I read above that someone said that after she gave birth to the baby the pregnant scene would get unlocked in the gallery but it didn't. I don't want to install the mod to unlock all the scenes, that takes away all the fun so that's not a solution.

Thanks!

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I kinda forgot Asteria was pregnant while I was training with the kunoichi girls. I read above that someone said that after she gave birth to the baby the pregnant scene would get unlocked in the gallery but it didn't. I don't want to install the mod to unlock all the scenes, that takes away all the fun so that's not a solution.

Thanks!
Dont fret, the pregnant scene on the gallery (Asteria) only available when you have a sex with her during her pregnancy period. It same goes with other available characters, there's a pregnant sex scene can be unlock. Why not try knock up Asteria again ? *I forgot to mention, you need to send Asteria's kid to the Artifact, in that way, the heroine can be impregnated again.

Last edited:
Reactions: forbiddentwo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Thanks!
Unlock the console using Unren, then enter jump asteria_naughty_pregnant.

Reactions: mdp2p

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I also had trouble with Drift, so I just kept playing and once I solved that mystery with Morganna, it became an option.

My question is about the school. It's taking forever to get the school's reputation up. I just keep teaching classes, getting the same dialog each time, and it's very grindy and repetitive. Is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: jadih96207

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I also had trouble with Drift, so I just kept playing and once I solved that mystery with Morganna, it became an option.

My question is about the school. It's taking forever to get the school's reputation up. I just keep teaching classes, getting the same dialog each time, and it's very grindy and repetitive. Is there something I'm missing?
There are upgrades to make the gains bigger and the losses smaller, though it's always going to be repetitive. Also there's no notification when you've got enough, so if you've been doing it a lot you may already be higher than you need to be.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes