Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
This dev is definitely one of the most consistent and hardworking developers I've ever seen. Great job!❤
To be fair, this isn't hand drawn. Using a software that allows you to easily create a character from get go. Making it easy to consistently update & add stories at will.

But ! Regardless, ideas, stories and other things are definitely not easy to do or pull off. Love the progression & the NSFW scene so far !

Sep 12, 2021
To be fair, this isn't hand drawn. Using a software that allows you to easily create a character from get go. Making it easy to consistently update & add stories at will.

But ! Regardless, ideas, stories and other things are definitely not easy to do or pull off. Love the progression & the NSFW scene so far !
Yes, I get your point. But I'm talking about the consistency of updates and the fact that they don't abandon the game for months and then release an update that adds like 10-15 mins of gameplay.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Yes, I get your point. But I'm talking about the consistency of updates and the fact that they don't abandon the game for months and then release an update that adds like 10-15 mins of gameplay.
Which all goes to show you know nothing....NOTHING about the weeks of hard work and editing and grinding out 3D images that go into CLASS A games that REQUIRE several months to produce an update !!

Yes, this dev is great with his weekly updates, adding a little every time...even though it isn't more than a few minutes play that's fine with what he's doing. No argument there. I like his consistency.

BUT before you say that a Dev that takes 3 months to come out with a major update has abandoned his game, you better wise up and smell the code effort it takes! Your ignorance is showing. . . and your comment is insulting. I know, I'm a volunteer helper on a major game that is approaching its final release and I've seen the hard work first hand.

Reactions: Halbyn and mdp2p
Sep 12, 2021
Which all goes to show you know nothing....NOTHING about the weeks of hard work and editing and grinding out 3D images that go into CLASS A games that REQUIRE several months to produce an update !!

Yes, this dev is great with his weekly updates, adding a little every time...even though it isn't more than a few minutes play that's fine with what he's doing. No argument there. I like his consistency.

BUT before you say that a Dev that takes 3 months to come out with a major update has abandoned his game, you better wise up and smell the code effort it takes! Your ignorance is showing. . . and your comment is insulting. I know, I'm a volunteer helper on a major game that is approaching its final release and I've seen the hard work first hand.
I'm sorry if I insulted or disrespected anyone with my comment. All I meant to do was praise the dev's work and consistency. I wasn't aware that I said anything "Insulting" towards 3DCG devs nor have I intended to, I'm actually a fan of quite a lot of 3DCG games and I know a couple of devs that create them personally. Also, when I said in my comment " they don't abandon the game for months and then release an update that adds like 10-15 mins of gameplay " I was referring to the devs that create games with the same art style with no disrespect intended towards them too. Maybe next time try to be a bit friendlier with people and try to hear their side before calling them "Ignorant" or anything else. Have a great day/evening!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I'm sorry if I insulted or disrespected anyone with my comment. All I meant to do was praise the dev's work and consistency. I wasn't aware that I said anything "Insulting" towards 3DCG devs nor have I intended to, I'm actually a fan of quite a lot of 3DCG games and I know a couple of devs that create them personally. Also, when I said in my comment " they don't abandon the game for months and then release an update that adds like 10-15 mins of gameplay " I was referring to the devs that create games with the same art style with no disrespect intended towards them too. Maybe next time try to be a bit friendlier with people and try to hear their side before calling them "Ignorant" or anything else. Have a great day/evening!
Apology Accepted. I came back crisp because of the work we've been putting on Callisto in the last month and it sometimes does go a month or 3 or 4 before we can get it finished enough to release so it did hit me wrong to call that lag period 'abandoned'. Yes there are LOTS of devs who do abandon their work, sad to say, so you do have that right. So thank you for the civil response. I'll take it as an unintentional comment that wasn't well thought out and, btw, if you want to check out another game that is great fun, you should try Callisto! I recommend you try my walkthrough if you're starting from scratch because it is a big game you can get lost in and it just gets you started on the 'right foot.'

So you take care , and also happy gaming. Cheers!

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
im stuck on a continous loop of pixie just saying take a walk and come back during the day cause someone been hanging out front ...any help ?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to unlock a pregnant scene after you missed it?
I kinda forgot Asteria was pregnant while I was training with the kunoichi girls. I read above that someone said that after she gave birth to the baby the pregnant scene would get unlocked in the gallery but it didn't. I don't want to install the mod to unlock all the scenes, that takes away all the fun so that's not a solution.

Thanks!
Send the baby to another world (guaranteed to find a happy family and good life) then impregnate her again

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes