Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Send the baby to another world (guaranteed to find a happy family and good life) then impregnate her again
That has me thinking, I wonder if sending the baby to another world sends him or her to another world's version of Robin and the woman he knocked up. Probably not but reading your post has me thinking about that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
there is one thing that is bugging me... there will be in the future the possibility of do a night visit with other characters too aside jessica, gwen and chloe? there is pixi too but no visit to her or annie or any other girl till now

Jan 24, 2021
there is one thing that is bugging me... there will be in the future the possibility of do a night visit with other characters too aside jessica, gwen and chloe? there is pixi too but no visit to her or annie or any other girl till now
Lots of concepts got tossed into the purgatory of someday if enough people want it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.9a
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.0-pc update patch.rar

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
KNOWN BUG: The quickmenu is large on pc and you can't turn it off.

I don't know why Arc decided to uncomment that line, it makes PCs think they're Android and Android think they're PCs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 424 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 389 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
KNOWN BUG: The quickmenu is large on pc and you can't turn it off.

I don't know why Arc decided to uncomment that line, it makes PCs think they're Android and Android think they're PCs
Oh good. I was just gonna say something about that. Mostly that it's annoying as fuck. Never even use quickmenu, but at least when it's small text on the bottom it's unobtrusive.

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
I have used Hidden Voices over 5 times and nothing happens when I go back to Lyx. She just keeps telling me to do it 5 times and come back. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Oh good. I was just gonna say something about that. Mostly that it's annoying as fuck. Never even use quickmenu, but at least when it's small text on the bottom it's unobtrusive.
I can make a dirty patch.
Grab the attached zip, open it and merge the folder inside with the one that's right next to the executable on the game's folder.

I have used Hidden Voices over 5 times and nothing happens when I go back to Lyx. She just keeps telling me to do it 5 times and come back. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Assuming your install of the game didn't mess some files.

Did you do it 5 times to Lyx?
In that case, you have to go out of her cottage to some other place and then return to the cottage.
Otherwise... I don't know, can't seem to recreate your situation, might want to consider sending your save if you want it fixed.

why is there a incest tag if there is no incest? is it going to be in the game in the future?
Same thing many people were asking about the pregnancy tag that the game had for a year.
Game only had "daydream scenes" where the MC would imagine the girls pregnant but you couldn't actually do that.
Eventually real pregnancy was added, but that's another story.
Tag systems are weird.

Anyway, no, no real incest.
The only relatives the MC has are his mom and his grandpa(?).
The mom being missing and/or dead is the main driving force of the plot. (Shrodinger's mom)
That would leave the MC's own children and that will definitely not happen.

So that leaves a woman that is a childhood friend of the MC's mom that likes when the MC calls her aunt (pseudo-incest and completely optional)
There's some mother-daughter and sister-sister threesomes, but no direct action between them. (sad times)
Also there's one character you catch banging her son but...
PLOT SPOILERS=[Not really her son, but a male clone of her... kind of a grey area but also loses the appeal of incest, doesn't it?]

In summary, no. No incest.
Patreon no like incest and the dev doesn't feel like poking the beehive too much (not like he hasn't poked it a few times before)

Also who remembers that Mr "finger your niece" got in trouble a couple of months back... Geez, can't imagine anyone else wanting to risk it that much.

Jan 14, 2020
I can make a dirty patch.
Grab the attached zip, open it and merge the folder inside with the one that's right next to the executable on the game's folder.

Assuming your install of the game didn't mess some files.

Did you do it 5 times to Lyx?
In that case, you have to go out of her cottage to some other place and then return to the cottage.
Otherwise... I don't know, can't seem to recreate your situation, might want to consider sending your save if you want it fixed.

Same thing many people were asking about the pregnancy tag that the game had for a year.
Game only had "daydream scenes" where the MC would imagine the girls pregnant but you couldn't actually do that.
Eventually real pregnancy was added, but that's another story.
Tag systems are weird.

Anyway, no, no real incest.
The only relatives the MC has are his mom and his grandpa(?).
The mom being missing and/or dead is the main driving force of the plot. (Shrodinger's mom)
That would leave the MC's own children and that will definitely not happen.

So that leaves a woman that is a childhood friend of the MC's mom that likes when the MC calls her aunt (pseudo-incest and completely optional)
There's some mother-daughter and sister-sister threesomes, but no direct action between them. (sad times)
Also there's one character you catch banging her son but...
PLOT SPOILERS=[Not really her son, but a male clone of her... kind of a grey area but also loses the appeal of incest, doesn't it?]

In summary, no. No incest.
Patreon no like incest and the dev doesn't feel like poking the beehive too much (not like he hasn't poked it a few times before)

Also who remembers that Mr "finger your niece" got in trouble a couple of months back... Geez, can't imagine anyone else wanting to risk it that much.
so no real incest only pseudo-incest. and you guys don't want to do anything like lessons in love is what your saying right? or like other games which have father-daughter stuff. right?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes