layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
My question is about the school. It's taking forever to get the school's reputation up. I just keep teaching classes, getting the same dialog each time, and it's very grindy and repetitive. Is there something I'm missing?
Go to the office in the university, select administrative tasks and there will be a way to check the education level.

Once the education level is maxed and you have all the bonuses, teaching one class a week (I think?) should be sufficient to maintain the level.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

mugen24

Jun 25, 2020
How do you unlock Jessica's 3rd h-scene? Also is there a guide to unlocking all the traits for the girls?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How do you unlock Jessica's 3rd h-scene? Also is there a guide to unlocking all the traits for the girls?
Her third scene is unlocked by playing her story, you can't miss it unless you choose to.
There is no point to a guide since of the traits that are currently implemented, you get them just by playing the girls' stories.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
what does it mean by "You feel like something is preventing (someone) from being pregant?" ?? Oh nvm probably mean i already got them pregant before

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.12.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.9a-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I know it's a lot of work but i love the concept of mind reading the most i want to read Jessica but i want to be able to read the mind of as many characters as possible.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.12.9a] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 423 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.9a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 389 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.12.9a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Should this arrow be here?
You people noticed the arrow but didn't notice the weird text in the corner during the scene where you find the shard.

Eh, guess the arrow is way more noticeable.
No, it's not meant to be there, it's something from the sofware that makes the visuals (Koikatsu)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: lTTMl
Oct 8, 2021
Am I the only one having weird playback with the sex scenes? When they get to the part where they loop, the transition isn't smooth anymore. A few frames are missing.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes