itfod

Apr 16, 2021
im stuck on a continous loop of pixie just saying take a walk and come back during the day cause someone been hanging out front ...any help ?
I think I found our answer, I'm having this issue too.

This drove me nuts as well.... what held ME up was I kept working in evenings. To progress, knock on Emma's door in the evening, and that opens college, which is required before that lady actually hangs out by flat. Hope this resolves your problem. (It may need a visit to the college before the lady shows)
Gonna give this a try. Hopefully it works! :)

EDIT: It worked! Sweet, sweet progression!

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryK

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
better question who is gramps? is he the MC of the past or some random guy who takes care of him. or could he be the first.
No one knows for sure, and that's intentional.
Some wonder if he's the MC's actual grandfather (from his mother or his (conveniently absent) father).
Some wonder if he's "The First" that Artifact talked about.

No one knows for sure. I'm more leaning on the theory that he's just meant to be a guide to each cycle.
Like the merchant collects stuff to help, Gramps would be just a guide. Not one of the cycles, but part of it.
And the reason he doesn't tell you shit is that he did give a previous cycle information but became too dependant and fucking died. (Also it doesn't make sense to give all info right away on a game... Tho it is annoying that they dangle it like a carrot)

yeah used the patch
I've not used the patches so I couldn't know if MDS fucked up or it was end-user error.
For once I'm glad the game is not that big compared to others but damn it's still a sizeable download.

But yeah, I checked the code and the lamia has no other prerequisites.
If you can explore in the mountains you will find her on EAST > NORTH > EAST.
If you don't have Hidden Voices you won't get too far, but still, point is that it doesn't have any reason to fail unless the code for her event is missing. (wrong version or messed up game files)

On there's a more polished update system if you use the itch.io launcher, but Arc only uploads the public in there (Thursday release).

So your game files are messed up, that's why the lamia doesn't work.

I would like to ask if there will be a plot of my own children growing up in the future? like the plot of "Rance"
Almost certain that no.
From what I understand they might appear in sequels if some of the kids are "canon", but they won't get any older in this game.
(Adult Alice has been mentioned in a sequel)

Arc has expressed his distate for time-travel stuff and canonically the story doesn't transpire in more than one or two years.
The only reason the kids got this sort of "jump-start" to their biological age was so they weren't just useless rolls of sheets with a face and you could actually interact with them.
But some people still get ideas... No, it will not happen.

Is there a guide for the traits?
There's only a handful of them that are unlockable.
Chloe > Original, Bimbo (interchangeable)
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
Qarinah > Dreamgirl
For most of them you just have to progress their stories and make the obvious choice.

Like, Chloe you get from progressing the ORG storyline, and you change them on her room during the morning (personality)
Gwen if you ignore her for too long (no secks for a month... give or take)
Jessica likes when you call her aunt, and Adultress... 4th heart event, pretty obvious.
Pixie if you bang her on her "normal" size and schooled if you do a class with Fey on the college during weekends.
Qarinah was changed... it unlocks when she sort of helps you sleep better after her 4th heart event.

jack5930

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, I recently just got a new computer and it erased all of my save files when transfering over, does anyone have a near completion save I can copy, preferebly before all of the conent added in v.0.13, but if its like 100% complete, then I would also take it as well

Reactions: paraibu

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I'm kind of confused what is the purpose for yandere mode it says Gwen is broken now what's that supposed to me do I have to help her?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Ah fuck.

Lil Roxy has me feeling all paternal again... and I don't even want kids in real life anymore, sigh...

Jan 14, 2020
Some wonder if he's the MC's actual grandfather (from his mother or his (conveniently absent) father).

No one knows for sure. I'm more leaning on the theory that he's just meant to be a guide to each cycle.
Like the merchant collects stuff to help, Gramps would be just a guide. Not one of the cycles, but part of it.
And the reason he doesn't tell you shit is that he did give a previous cycle information but became too dependant and fucking died. (Also it doesn't make sense to give all info right away on a game... Tho it is annoying that they dangle it like a carrot)

I've not used the patches so I couldn't know if MDS fucked up or it was end-user error.
For once I'm glad the game is not that big compared to others but damn it's still a sizeable download.

If you don't have Hidden Voices you won't get too far, but still, point is that it doesn't have any reason to fail unless the code for her event is missing. (wrong version or messed up game files)

On there's a more polished update system if you use the itch.io launcher, but Arc only uploads the public in there (Thursday release).

Almost certain that no.
From what I understand they might appear in sequels if some of the kids are "canon", but they won't get any older in this game.

Arc has expressed his distate for time-travel stuff and canonically the story doesn't transpire in more than one or two years.
The only reason the kids got this sort of "jump-start" to their biological age was so they weren't just useless rolls of sheets with a face and you could actually interact with them.

For most of them you just have to progress their stories and make the obvious choice.

Like, Chloe you get from progressing the ORG storyline, and you change them on her room during the morning (personality)
Jessica likes when you call her aunt, and Adultress... 4th heart event, pretty obvious.
Pixie if you bang her on her "normal" size and schooled if you do a class with Fey on the college during weekends.
Qarinah was changed... it unlocks when she sort of helps you sleep better after her 4th heart event.
since your also someone who agrees on the guide theory. then i wonder will the merchant and gramps be freed when the MC finally survives and beats fate at its game by overcoming everything. Since the first is like a god who came before the artifact i wonder what type of god he is. Death, Life or Both. i guess we'll only figure it out when the game is finally complete. the lure is confusing but it draws you in and makes you interested.

Sargovel

May 10, 2020
My version just says 11.3 on the menu - can I not update this game by replacing the files in the old folder with the new 13.0 contents?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Perhaps a weird complaint but I'm irked by the focus on tertiary content.

Updated from 11.7-13.0 and there was minimal forward momentum for the main story or the love events. Most of the content was in the form of repeatable scenes, yet another new system in Hidden Voices (creeping featurism), and mini-events (more creeping featurism).

Feels like the story and love events have been mostly stalled for the last year.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
how do I get lily preggers it keeps saying something is protecting her or something like that.
Did you already get her pregnant? Since the game has a "1 child per mother" thing going on, when you try to knock up a girl who is already pregnant or already has a kid with you, it will tell you "something is preventing x from pregnancy"

You can also look at your settings to see if pregnancy is anabled for you

other than that, you should be able to get all the "pregnable" girls whenever you like

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Hm how can I rise my authority for they School?
You have to raise the general education level of the school first, if im not mistaken, the first upgrade is getting it to "decent", after that, go to the the administration office and do "office work" it should pop up

Reactions: King Jr
Jan 14, 2020

Almost certain that no.

since your also someone who agrees on the guide theory. then i wonder will the merchant and gramps be freed when the MC finally survives and beats fate at its game by overcoming everything. Since the first is like a god who came before the artifact i wonder what type of god he is. Death, Life or Both. i guess we'll only figure it out when the game is finally complete. the lure is confusing but it draws you in and makes you interested.

zackff

Jul 30, 2017
I have used Hidden Voices over 5 times and nothing happens when I go back to Lyx. She just keeps telling me to do it 5 times and come back. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
I had the same problem, it didn't comme from the save all I had to do was redownload the game and delete the old one and it worked.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes