Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
That's the thing with Gwen and Chloe, they got the full blast Awaken and Shatter.
They haven't really gotten any progression. Just a bunch of scenes right away.

We learned a bit about them from progressing the Organisation lead, but that's it...
Hopefully there's some more in there...
Personally Chloe is one of the main girls I have been most interested in ever since her true personality started leaking out. The reason being that I personally love when a highly hostile character (ideally a warrior and love interest ) is slowly won over by the whom they through shear kindness and efforts of that person. But the doubling down on the whole multiple personality thing has made me worried that there may never be an option to heal her. Which would also mean the loss of two potential side girls. (at least I assume the assassin was female)
Weird how despite being the mascot of the game, she doesn't really have that much stuff.
I mean, somehow Jessica gets all the attention, she has a fuck ton of scenes, dates, a kid.

Although to be fair, it's kind of a pain in the ass to rig minigirl stuff...
That's kind of Pixie's main appeal, that she's almost the same size as your entire dick.

Big sized Pixie... it's just a shortstack with wings.
I really like shortstacks and minigirls and both seem to be a lot more rare than I would like. Vaginal sex between minigirl and normal sized male is so damn rare. (even more so after excluding next level extreme turn-off fetishes like guro and snuff)

That's part of why Pixie had initially got me invested in this game. Shame that the animation for the minigirl sex scene has the penis phasing into the area in-between the vagina and anus instead of actually penetratingly her hole. Result of a software limitation I'm guessing?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
See, personally, I love Pixie's personality and character.

Don't get me wrong, she's hot! Super fucking tiny, but hot.

I got legitimately pissed when she was taken to that lab and I broke that "scientist" whore with a smile on my face and I still think it was too merciful.
She hits me right in the feels when she does stuff like wanting a bike ride or being sad because she's too small to read books on her own. Plus she's totally the MC's partner. Her reactions influence my in-game decisions. Pixie Vult!

I think she's incredibly well written.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
anyone else noticing with the latest 0.13.1 update the rollback and quick save and load buttons on the right are all gone?
EDIT: Discovered you have to turn it off and back on again for the Quick Menu for them to show back up, though the menu is super small now...
Well, yeah.
Originally the computer version didn't have a quick menu, and the phone version had one but it was on an awkward position.
So the one for phones is the big buttons on the right one.
The one for computer was meant to be less intrusive, smaller on the bottom right, since it assumes you have a moderately large screen and don't need big buttons since you're not using a touchscreen.

The only reason the big quickmenu was a thing on 0.13.0 was due to a bug, no other versions had that.

I cant train my charisma at the bar in the morning due to the trixter being there, is this a bug or?
You train with him now.
If you did the three dates then reported back to him you're done with the current charisma training.
If the stat meter isn't showing properly, just close it and open it again... That happens and I've no idea how to fix it.

Personally Chloe is one of the main girls I have been most interested in ever since her true personality started leaking out. The reason being that I personally love when a highly hostile character (ideally a warrior and love interest ) is slowly won over by the whom they through shear kindness and efforts of that person. But the doubling down on the whole multiple personality thing has made me worried that there may never be an option to heal her. Which would also mean the loss of two potential side girls. (at least I assume the assassin was female)
Back in the day we would discuss if the "real personality breaking through" was the actual Chloe or just something her robotic mind controlled mind tried to replicate.
Can she be reverted back to normal? Would you even want to make her normal again?
Questions, questions and more fucking questions.

And don't worry, Chloe's roommates will appear once again. Remember that Chloe can shapeshift into them...
Tho I wouldn't mind a lesb threesome. Or a foursome if we include the MC.

Oh yeah, and there's rumours of a third roommate.

I really like shortstacks and minigirls and both seem to be a lot more rare than I would like. Vaginal sex between minigirl and normal sized male is so damn rare. (even more so after excluding next level extreme turn-off fetishes like guro and snuff)

That's part of why Pixie had initially got me invested in this game. Shame that the animation for the minigirl sex scene has the penis phasing into the area in-between the vagina and anus instead of actually penetratingly her hole. Result of a software limitation I'm guessing?
I like me some shortstacks. Minigirl is kind of a mixed bag for me, precisely for the penetrative stuff, just doesn't work for me.

And yes, the scene you saw with Pixie is pretty much the best that you can do. You can't really show the genitals due to engine limitations. The stomach bulge is done with some weird trickery that I don't even feel like trying to understand.

The engine is made for schoolgi- young adults with medium sized breasts. Anything outside that and it starts causing a bit of trouble.
Adult characters not looking old enough for example.
But at least it's better to make supernatural looking ladies, at least compared to the more "realistic 3d" styled engines.

Still, not really an excuse for Pixie to have so little content (I know there's girls with less content, but those girls aren't the literal mascot of the game)

Arc had to know what he was walking into... And if not, well, now he learned.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Still, not really an excuse for Pixie to have so little content (I know there's girls with less content, but those girls aren't the literal mascot of the game)

Arc had to know what he was walking into... And if not, well, now he learned.
I seem to recall "threatening" him with an angry villagers meme at some point. There were torches and pitchforks.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I say again, Pixie is absolutely my #1 girl, and quite simply she cannot be supplanted as the game's official Main Heroine unless Arc actually kills her off... in which case I delete the game, leave an aggressive 1-star review, and wipe it from my memory. She's your sidekick, constant companion and best friend as well as (potentially) your lover, who never leaves your side and has your back through anything (even if she's often of debatable use). And you give her life meaning by treating her like a girl rather than just a sentient magical tool. She seriously needs more content unique to her- she has a couple of really great scenes (taking her to the beach, getting in the bath with her, going bike riding with her and potentially your daughter) but even more would be fantastic, and she needs more variety in her repeatable love scenes as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like, holy shit, this should be in the game amirite?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
When it said we can read gramps mind i thought we would get more answers but instead we get more questions in this update with the trickster

Sep 12, 2020
While Pixie is a good waifu, Asteria is the number 1 waifu in the entire game. A tall, muscular lady who takes the lead most of the time, while being really cute at times makes me love her.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just started playing a few days ago, version 12.9, can I download this new version using the same save file?
Yep. Ren'Py games store saves in 2 different locations, one is in the game's folder (where you extracted the game) and the other is usually C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

As long as the AppData one is still there you can safely just delete the old game's archive, download and extract the new version of the game, and play it, then load and it should locate your previous saves just fine. This WON'T be the case if the dev changes something about the save system mind you, but that doesn't happen for the most part.

Anyway, long story short, yes, just download the latest version and play it, it'll work.

Reactions: linus.quotes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,09 GB / 424 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 390 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I seem to recall "threatening" him with an angry villagers meme at some point. There were torches and pitchforks.
Interesting, I'm more of the "tie him up and proceed to slap him with a rubber chicken" type.

I say again, Pixie is absolutely my #1 girl, and quite simply she cannot be supplanted as the game's official Main Heroine unless Arc actually kills her off... in which case I delete the game, leave an aggressive 1-star review, and wipe it from my memory. She's your sidekick, constant companion and best friend as well as (potentially) your lover, who never leaves your side and has your back through anything (even if she's often of debatable use). And you give her life meaning by treating her like a girl rather than just a sentient magical tool. She seriously needs more content unique to her- she has a couple of really great scenes (taking her to the beach, getting in the bath with her, going bike riding with her and potentially your daughter) but even more would be fantastic, and she needs more variety in her repeatable love scenes as well.

{video goes here}

Like, holy shit, this should be in the game amirite?
If Arc won't deliver then someone else will have to do it for the time being...

Or at least try... that's what I'm doing. I know the process of modding the content in, but I keep getting distracted by random stuff. Main reason why I say that I wouldn't be good as an actual game dev.

Is there pregnancy with Gwen and Chloe?
Nope. Probably won't happen until act 3, same with Chastity and Morgana and probably Lyx... Unless Arc decided to shove that progress in what we have left of act 2.

When it said we can read gramps mind i thought we would get more answers but instead we get more questions in this update with the trickster
Did you really think you would get more answers?
Golly, you haven't been paying attention.

While Pixie is a good waifu, Asteria is the number 1 waifu in the entire game. A tall, muscular lady who takes the lead most of the time, while being really cute at times makes me love her.
I don't have a clear preference, my tastes often change with the seasons.
Sometimes I crave MILFs, other times I crave shortstacks.
Maybe a fun-to-break bitchy girl or a sweet lovable lass.
Sometimes I obsess over side girls that won't have much content.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I only have a particular distaste for Morgana, but she doesn't have any content so that could change.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Last version I played was 12.4 can't wait to see the new stuff!
Lad, I literally just updated and played from 12.4 to current, as I've been busy the last few weeks, and honestly? wait a few more weeks, seems as though the dev is busy implementing some new features that might be relevent later... most main girls haven't had anything new added.

Reactions: hentai charley

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Please forgive my ignorance... the last time I played CK was v11.8. I recently downloaded the latest v13.1. I quickly checked the extras > H-Scenes section to get an idea of how many blurred scenes there were so I knew about how many new h-scenes I had to play through. There were three. One with Chasity, Lyx, and Roxy.

Has it really only been three new scenes from 11.8 to 13.1? That doesn't seem like much for how many updates there has been. Or am I missing something here...?

*Edit* Well, I literally just read Shadeishere's post above me. So, sort of answers my questions. Lmao.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Please forgive my ignorance... the last time I played CK was v11.8. I recently downloaded the latest v13.1. I quickly checked the extras > H-Scenes section to get an idea of how many blurred scenes there were so I knew about how many new h-scenes I had to play through. There were three. One with Chasity, Lyx, and Roxy.

Has it really only been three new scenes from 11.8 to 13.1? That doesn't seem like much for how many updates there has been. Or am I missing something here...?

*Edit* Well, I literally just read Shadeishere's post above me. So, sort of answers my questions. Lmao.
I don't know where you are looking but there have been way more than 3 new scenes since 11.8. Check the changelog in the OP instead.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

Haven't played in a long while, but if I remember correctly, not all scenes get added to the gallery.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes