itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Played up-to-date! Great fun, this game. A lot to unpack. :)

Got some questions though; I'm missing certain outfits fro the girls.

I'm looking for Chloe's 6th outfit,Gwen's 5th outfit, and Jessica's 3rd outfit. Can somebody please tell me how to get them?

Can't wait for a fresh update for the main story! :D

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So I'm new and can't find a guide on this. How does the pregging mechanic work? I've had a few girls get the "something is blocking fertilization" message after sex, but I haven't found how to remove the barrier.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So I'm new and can't find a guide on this. How does the pregging mechanic work? I've had a few girls get the "something is blocking fertilization" message after sex, but I haven't found how to remove the barrier.
Each girl can only have 1 "active" kid in the daycare. If you want to re-impregnate a girl you have to send the current kid to the artifact.
Honestly not sure why you'd want to do that, it's not like you get child support payments.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.1-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.13.1:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Reactions to Master of Puppets' reactions to 0.13.1:

Kornerkun

Jun 24, 2018
The new update for Android seems to be always crashing for me I use an Android 11 phone hopefully it's fixed for I love playing this game

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll run with my headcanon that he isn't actually carrying around the bottle and he's just leaving it aside as a reservation somewhere in the bar.
It's still fucking bizarre. How often do you ask a girl on a date and then have to stop because you realise 'wait, I haven't preordered my booze'. Just order it when you get there like a normal person? From a gameplay perspective it's crap too, every time you go to replay one of the date scenes you have to back out and go over to the bar to buy the drink because reasons, then go back to start the date. A bunch of tedious extra clicks that make no sense. Arc has been making some fucking bizarre decisions on the game mechanic front recently.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I'll run with my headcanon that he isn't actually carrying around the bottle and he's just leaving it aside as a reservation somewhere in the bar.
Seeing as the club is next to the bar why oh why can't the bar have beer? What happen to waiters or waitresses? Did the bar run out of stock? Why is this even a thing? Bars have booze! Bars sell booze! You should just be able to order booze at the table when you want booze like a normal customer! Hell you own all the booze in the bar, take a hit on profits and treat yourself

Remember a mind is a terrible thing to waste and making headcanon out of this will warp your mind :WeSmart:

I guess more sex scenes are nice but now it's just cheap swap out the models copy paste, really the bar seems to keep lowering nowadays...

Hunter_Biden333

Jul 11, 2021
I'm happy to see more Claire content, she's pure sex. I'm still blueballing bad for her. Want to throatfuck her but then bond over mutual dead mothers and make tender love. Great character. Not into feet so that was meh. Also disappointing that the brand new charisma rank up wasn't enough, kind of a red herring. I'd much rather melt her heart than brute force through awakening.

More Veronica is also great, no complaints, from an RP point of view the footjob seems in character.

In a game of marry fuck shatter, Jessica would always get shattered. I don't actually want to shatter any of the girls but she's not my favorite. Kinda weird to the point I feel bad for the daughter since her mom isn't high on my list. Having kids in a harem game adds so much to it, I love that.

I hope act 3 has us help Chloe, I feel really bad for her and don't like the rape vibes, feels wrong especially in a game where you watch her little sister and airhead pixie eat too much ice cream together. There are serious vibes in the game and she helps convey that, but I want her to be happy in the end too.

This game does a good job of mixing cute with sexy, makes it more entertaining while adding context for enhanced fapping. I have Koikatu, lewd scenes are empty without context, keep up the good work on the context front.

I miss Kana, she's my favorite. I don't like the idea of sending off her children to a place of not getting headpats from her Father so I only have one even though she needs to have dozens and a perpetual pregnant belly. I don't have a pregnancy fetish I just want to make her happy. Having pic related would be ideal with her. Also miss Annie, she's the best mommy milkies character, if modding were easy I'd swap out all of Jessica's lewd content for her with a model switch.

I can't wait to fuck the swimmer twins, I don't need the mom, I've never been into Oyakodon, I'll take the younger hotter tighter version please and thank you. She can watch though, voyeurism is hot and this game does deliver on that. I'll make an exception for Kana's mom though, she's really fucking hot, I want to sex her into submission. Poop in my cereal all you want, I've already won. (Seriously though I'd never do anything that could hurt Kana I swear, I'd even go monogamous for her) Wolf girls are best girls IMO.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes