UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How do I activate Pixies quack Army scene is it random? What needs to have happened for it to activate?
For whatever it's worth, I just loaded up a save to check and it gave it to me on a Wednesday afternoon when I went to the living room ("Pixie's missing - look for Pixie"). No idea if there are more requirements (aside from having been in the manor for a while of course).

Braaham

Aug 17, 2020
I've played till the end and i seem to still have this lead is it a bug?

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.2] [ArcGames] (Compressed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Have Fun! \(^w^)/

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.2] [ArcGames] [GeeSeki] (Compressed)
Download:

Have Fun! \(^w^)/
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!
I would love if you would still share your compressed of the game here, because I prefer to download from your more especially when you upload it on mega and workupload

Reactions: "CJ" and naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Hello there!

Oh, hey Circle.. (0w0)/
Sry I again didn't post in the compression thread..
I know about it and have already made a few contributions in the past..
..but now I mostly just compress games that I play myself and upload them when nobody already has.
..I may look by again from time to time to help ya out and will announce any new ongoing compressions of mine there.
Your frustration is absolutely understandable to me, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.. (-.-')/

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Oh, hey Circle.. (0w0)/
Sry I again didn't post in the compression thread..
I know about it and have already made a few contributions in the past..
..but now I mostly just compress games that I play myself and upload them when nobody already has.
..I may look by again from time to time to help ya out and will announce any new ongoing compressions of mine there.
Your frustration is absolutely understandable to me, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.. (-.-')/
I knew your name sounded familiar to me!

I would love if you would still share your compressed of the game here, because I prefer to download from your more especially when you upload it on mega and workupload
I'm sorry but it goes against my principles to have two or more compressed versions of the same game! But I'm sure naoc can add a workupload mirror to his post.

Reactions: naoc

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Misc: You no longer need to manually capitalise your kids' names when searching for them in the Nexus. I know you need that other hand for something else
Hey hey hey hey hey! No one should be using their other hand for certain reasons when dealing with your kids! All of you, tame yourselves

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Heads for people downloading the pinned save its fucked the person who uploaded it broke it, if you use it will break do not use it.
The save im uploading will not brick your game please use it over the pinned one
Hi can you update this save for version 12.9 if possible

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes