ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The world is going to shit and is about to get eaten by giant eldritch abominations, but you know what, I'm tired, let me take some time off to date all these girls at the local bar. I'm sure the big bad will understand.

Ah, priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree and Shadowen

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
why is there never any chloe development? her raging about having to fuck you is literally the best part of the game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.2-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh this updated and i see some Chastity content! She's my favorite woman in the game, followed by Asteria(i impregnated her), Morgana and Sawano.

I haven't played in a minute(a few months ago) and since this game updates often I'm probably way behind. i think the last time i played i stopped after the Organization escape mission and a bit after where you take that dude's daughter on a date. That's around where i took a break from the game. I have about 8 kids(?) and i bought some of the lands. I also have a mansion full of human women.

As you can see, i have a lot of content done, from what i remember, but a lot to get through, happily. I believe the reason i put the game on hold was because i got stuck at some point during the story. I'll be getting that done and catching up with current content. Hopefully, if we have one, Chastity's child is also a girl like with Asteria. She'll look so cute in a nun outfit.

Reactions: DrFree

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 1615780
Someone has the charisma points going down with every failed check?
Yeah that happened to me too yesterday, weird af
Uhhh, what do you mean?

A few people have reported that the screen doesn't update properly.
Like, if you checked your stats before gaining a level, if you check again after gaining a level it will still say the previous one until you close and open again the stats screen.
Or if you load a save with a different stat level it will show the previous one.

Either way, it seems to be fixed for the next version.

If you had another problem then please elaborate.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Uhhh, what do you mean?

A few people have reported that the screen doesn't update properly.
Like, if you checked your stats before gaining a level, if you check again after gaining a level it will still say the previous one until you close and open again the stats screen.
Or if you load a save with a different stat level it will show the previous one.

Either way, it seems to be fixed for the next version.

If you had another problem then please elaborate.
Thats exactly my problem, but im on 13.2 , i hope to see it working on the future

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes