CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So the rape tag. Am I the one doing it or am I the one getting raped. Need clarification before jumping in so I can prepare my lemon lube if necessary.
Game is pretty maledom, so if anything you're the one doing the raping.

Question! I took a couple of months break from this game and I see its updated a lot! Am I able to convert my old save or do I have to start over?
Saves should still be compatible. Most of my really old saves still work, back from 0.1.something

Sorry, How to Clear Quests?
{images go here}
Your save is bugged, you would have to send it so someone can fix it, the process is complex.
Location is:
PC > Local Disk (usually C:) > Users > USERNAME > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

What the? I seemed to remember that this game used to have some kind of character hint system (the heart icon), but now I can't find it in the latest version. Does it get removed or something?

EDIT: Nevermind... glancing at the thread, it seemed I have to progress enough in the game to unlock it?
my memory probably failed me, since I kinda remember that the icon already available since the beginning.
Yeah, during act 1 the story is kind of linear, making you follow the leads.
Then in act 2 you get independent stories for each main girl so you have the heart cards.

Reactions: Oppai_King

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Do... Do I see a man of culture?
View attachment 1621351
I'm glad at least someone got the reference. Always glad to meet another man of culture. Emi was the first route I ended up on. I feel like that's the case with most people since they want what's best for the MC. How was your experience with it? Found it in middle school and spent the summer in a slump afterward, still haven't finished it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm glad at least someone got the reference. Always glad to meet another man of culture. Emi was the first route I ended up on. I feel like that's the case with most people since they want what's best for the MC. How was your experience with it? Found it in middle school and spent the summer in a slump afterward, still haven't finished it.
Did Rin path first, honestly though, its been a long time since I've played or thought about KS, its sadly one of those "this is a great VN" that gradually falls to "but could have been better" until eventually you forget about it until something triggers a memory.

excellent music in it though, original and final versions of Rin's music is still enjoyable.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.13.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
Jan 24, 2021
same question here, how do I fix this problem?
Upload a save so someone can look at it or if you know how Ren'Py works then do it yourself by using unrpa, enabling the console, and entering in the appropriate commands.

Have a look at game\script\leads.rpy
Two commands
$ leads.drop(lead_1)
$ leads.add(lead_1)

Replace "lead_1" the the corresponding number for the lead you want to add or remove.
The table to find out what lead you want is in that script so look it up.

Before you do that however take a moment to see if the underlining variables surrounding that lead are correct. Otherwise you might not be able to progress.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Did Rin path first, honestly though, its been a long time since I've played or thought about KS, its sadly one of those "this is a great VN" that gradually falls to "but could have been better" until eventually you forget about it until something triggers a memory.

excellent music in it though, original and final versions of Rin's music is still enjoyable.
Yeah, the music is fantastic. It's a shame I can't listen to it more often as it often puts me in a melancholy mood. Personally, I don't think I would ever forget it as it actually was a big part of my transition to high school summer. It and everlasting summer were what got me into visual novels and I spent hours trying to figure out how to use wineskin to try and run fruit of grasaia because of it. Shame the team fell about due to infighting afterward so we never got a second game. I'm still trying to get my hands on a physical copy to this day.

Jun 28, 2020
For Samantha and the building on fire, it seems to suggest there's something to do on the first floor -- but nothing different happens. Am I missing something?

ChaosV2

Mar 21, 2020
hey idk if this is right but i think you get locked out of lilys white outfit after a while because i have not gotten it is there a way to get it?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.3-pc update patch.rar

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dang.... didn't know about Morgana and the voices.....
well........... ruined that.

That's why I usually try to stay away from these forums.

Oh well. Cheers

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yep, Arc fucked up a bit when adding the new UI stuff.
Basically you can't get out of Morgana's place on early act 2.

I made a dirty patch.
For computers you download the zip, open it and put the contents alongside the game's executable.
If asked to merge the folders do it.

You can install on Android if you have the proper file manager to go to Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files,
then you just grab the folder from the zip and put it alongside the saves folder.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes