CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
She already tried to capture and torture us once. Is her doing it again really that hard to believe?
You are really hung up on that, aren't you?

Yes, she's not entirely on our side so it wouldn't really be surprising if she decided to capture and perform some next level CBT on the MC. Even if she ends up annoying Gramps and make her suffer a worse fate.

But so what?
What the fuck is the MC going to do? He's evidently outmatched against Sawano.
The kunoichi girls, even if we were able to get them on our side, they're implied to be novices (except Masako).
Who knows if there are more kunoichi in the camp. Probably not, that'd be too many characters to add to the game but point still stands.

It's about playing your cards at the right moment.
I mean, don't you think if we had the option to shatter Morgana from the start I wouldn't've turned that lanky-ass bitch into an eco-friendly onahole already?
Robin has a lot of potential, potential that may or may not come into play during act 3.
Arc did say the kunoichi would be relevant to the story.
I mean, you need Sawano to make the bomb for the ORG storyline so it's not like you can avoid them anyway.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Even if she ends up annoying Gramps and make her suffer a worse fate.
Why do you think Gramps would do anything? So far the one consistent thing about him is that as far as he's concerned, we have to do things on our own. I'd expect his attitude would be similar, that if we fell victim to her then it's our own fault.
But so what?
What the fuck is the MC going to do? He's evidently outmatched against Sawano.
The kunoichi girls, even if we were able to get them on our side, they're implied to be novices (except Masako).
Who knows if there are more kunoichi in the camp. Probably not, that'd be too many characters to add to the game but point still stands.
Do I really need to spell it out? If she captured him she would most likely have the girls guard him rather than staying with him herself 24/7. Having them secretly on his side would mean he could escape. Trying to control them after they are adversaries when they are on alert is IMO much less likely to work than doing it now while their guards are down.
It's about playing your cards at the right moment.
Exactly. You need to have cards to play though. Having the girls secretly loyal to us is a trump card that would be useful to play.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I've just finished marathoning the game and I have an issue. I can't get Julie to go to the mansion, but I did the sex scene with her and Renee and invited Renee.

I also cannot get the last property, it just remains ??? I understand the church is still for the next update, but how do I get that one?

Unrelated to that, I also question what the Tacent Voces is for. I mean, Shattered Chloe already suppresses the other personalities well, her Master's commands giving her the willpower to stop them. Is there more to it? I used it once and I didn't really notice a difference except for some dialogue in sex scenes.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; is there anything else to the new update besides the new mission with the Kunoichi to level up martial arts? Can't seem to find anything else. Thanks in advance!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Question; is there anything else to the new update besides the new mission with the Kunoichi to level up martial arts? Can't seem to find anything else. Thanks in advance!
That's it, in terms of stuff that matters.
The usual round these parts.

I've just finished marathoning the game and I have an issue. I can't get Julie to go to the mansion, but I did the sex scene with her and Renee and invited Renee.

I also cannot get the last property, it just remains ??? I understand the church is still for the next update, but how do I get that one?

Unrelated to that, I also question what the Tacent Voces is for. I mean, Shattered Chloe already suppresses the other personalities well, her Master's commands giving her the willpower to stop them. Is there more to it? I used it once and I didn't really notice a difference except for some dialogue in sex scenes.
Odd, if you had sex with Renee the first time, you meet Julie and now they're together as a bundle.
If you didn't have sex with Renee you never meet Julie so it's only Renee.
If you met Julie and somehow managed to only invite Renee, then either you cheated or somehow the game broke somewhere.

The last property is unknown, I thought that was obvious. Just a placeholder, no one knows what it is.

I'm a bit confused as to how to level up my martial. I'm at level 6 but level 8 is available?
You train with Gramps, at some point he sends you to train with the Kunoichi leader.

Reactions: itfod

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Odd, if you had sex with Renee the first time, you meet Julie and now they're together as a bundle.
If you didn't have sex with Renee you never meet Julie so it's only Renee.
If you met Julie and somehow managed to only invite Renee, then either you cheated or somehow the game broke somewhere.
I already overwrote that save, so I'll play again another run to make sure.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, anyone knows which quirks are available to get so far? I mean, there's a lot of them showing on the girls' pages but I don't know how to get'em...
The ones I've achieved are: Chloe bimbo, Gwen damaged, Jessica auntie and adultress, Pixie csleeve and schooled and Qarinah dreamgirl

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
So trying to raise the authority and according to searching I need to raise the general education level of the school but I don't know how to do that. The upgrade from Jessica is locked for me? As far as I can tell I've got most else unlocked so what an I missing?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes