Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have a 1gb download speed, but on mixdrop the download speed from their site struggles to give me even 1mbps...so i have no idea how on earth your getting 20-30mbps download from the same site? Just thank your lucky stars you ended up with that speed.
what your describing sounds like burst speed throughput?
My theory is somewhere(like my proxy connection or ISP provider)I picked up a QoS package(monitors the entire network and does some of the same jobs as a individual user bandwidth limiter,but much better and on a huge scale). If you have both running on your "network" neither works...at all. It should not happen,but apparently has. It is either that or a bandwidth limiter conflicted with another badly enough all of them failed(unlikely).
Also my average speed on MIXDROP is around 25mbs on a normal day. I do use a proxy that moves,i can move it manually or it is set to move on any restart of my pc or program. I can even multi bounce. Meaning my ip address changes as far as MIXDROP knows every time I come I am a "new" user.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 427 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 392 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

lordeyyy

Dec 1, 2019
I really hope that the dev is just taking a break (hopefully not the kind of Milfy city or YandareDev) and will make patches larger in future.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
The previous update was extremely tiny too. It is kinda getting worrying seeing how small these updates have become, when the dev has so much more work to do on this wonderful game.
his school content was also basically H loops with a different girl model. I dont know what is going on with Arc but its not looking good these last few months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with the development of this in a while, keeping up with the weekly updates was a bit overwhelming. I hope this hasn't been asked and answered a lot, but is there any end in sight for this game? Any roadmap or vague comments from the dev? I've played all the way through probably three times over the last few years, I'm kind of wanting to do so again but I'd like to know if holding off for a while might see a finished product or if this is just going to be in development forever

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Did I read that changelog correctly? This update was pretty small. One event and a couple bugfixes.
It's quite a substantial event (and arguably two events). I'm not sure that one can realistically expect much more than that in a weekly update. At least the dev almost invariably manages to stick to his weekly update schedule, when other devs who only aim for monthly or two-monthly updates often fail to deliver on time.

Reactions: KingOfRhye

destroyergd

Jul 2, 2019
hey, I think I found a bug. Can't talk to Gramps. It also appeared in the new charisma event (v 0.13.4). Here's the BBCode

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/gramps.rpy", line 144, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory_2009' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1358, in script call
  File "script/time.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "script/flat.rpyc", line 604, in script call
  File "script/pixie2.rpyc", line 1746, in script call
  File "script/manor_gwenroom.rpyc", line 211, in script call
  File "script/manor_jessicaroom.rpyc", line 215, in script call
  File "script/bar_club.rpyc", line 3175, in script call
  File "script/madison.rpyc", line 1203, in script call
  File "script/time.rpyc", line 273, in script call
  File "script/gramps.rpyc", line 136, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.13.4
Tue Feb  8 13:34:23 2022

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
Are the children gender fixed or random?
I have 2 sons: Veronica and Annie.
and 3 daugthers: Lily, Madison and Kana.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
hey, I think I found a bug. Can't talk to Gramps. It also appeared in the new charisma event (v 0.13.4). Here's the BBCode

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

{snip}

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.13.4
Tue Feb  8 13:34:23 2022
Did you use one of the update patches in here?
I do not use them, but there could be an issue there.

If not, did you unpack the zip on top of your old install?
You should not do this, sometimes the game goes apeshit, just unpack the zip in a new folder, your saves should automatically be recognized in the new install.

A clean install doesn't have this issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: destroyergd

destroyergd

Jul 2, 2019
inventory_2009 is defined on inventory.rpy
Inventory item obtained at the end of the 8th charisma training if you pick the right answers.
Unlocks a dialogue with Gramps if you have the item.
I only have saves after the charisma-8 event, where I probably didn't got said item. Can I edit my save so the dialogue with Gramps appears?
(The only saves/auto-saves I got are a few weeks after the event, where everything is already completed, or saves that are months old, really behind in the gameplay time)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I only have saves after the charisma-8 event, where I probably didn't got said item. Can I edit my save so the dialogue with Gramps appears?
(The only saves/auto-saves I got are a few weeks after the event, where everything is already completed, or saves that are months old, really behind in the gameplay time)
I mean, if you know what you're doing you can, yes.

If you don't know what you're doing then I suggest you don't, or at least keep backups.

You've no idea how many people end up with broken saves because they decided to cheat the stats or the love levels.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes