RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

• Hey there
Reactions: Rock&Rule

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 428 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 394 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Open question to everyone; where do you find the romm decoration that's shaded like a head bust?? It's the one piece I'm missing, and I'm not sure how I've missed it...

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
It's available in one of the shops.
Really? Weird, thought I got all of those... I'll go check it out...

...Nope, can't find it, and I've bought everything possible from the shopping disctrict... and just found out the mysterious merchant has a map of Luna's tunnels... but yeah, no head-bust ornament.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Really? Weird, thought I got all of those... I'll go check it out...

...Nope, can't find it, and I've bought everything possible from the shopping disctrict... and just found out the mysterious merchant has a map of Luna's tunnels... but yeah, no head-bust ornament.
Hmm, I recently started a fresh playthrough. I'll post when I find it again.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hmm, I recently started a fresh playthrough. I'll post when I find it again.
Oh.

OH.

Nevermind, I just found it.

It's something you find in Luna's tunnels. I only found it because I bought the map and started exploring. :p

The 'strange bust', it's called. The last missing ornament!

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Since Chloe and Gwen are somewhat tied to the main story (I assume), I wouldn't expect any significant development for them any time soon, unless it's just new lewds.
First he gave in to the preggo fans, then he fleshed out the college a smidge and I don't even know what he's doing now with all the bar dates. Been a hot minute since we've had any (significant) story development.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Maybe it's because I loaded an old save, but the hearts did not become lightbulbs. Chloe feels like she's the main shatter experiment character. She's used to explore what shattering someone looks like. Even her ability to think for herself is dependent on her master's orders and focused on fulfilling his wants and needs.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I've had some odd persistent bug for some patches now. I don't quite know what causes it but I have two instances of one of the leads, both telling me to speak to someone, but refusing to allow me to do so. I'm going to try a new save to see if that can be fixed, but I've put a lot of time into the game so I'm reluctant to do so.

lolicage

Feb 18, 2020
some conjecture on the development of the game from someone with no authority on the matter:
story can always be pushed out, he's probably just fleshing out the game as a whole so that when everything is in place he can just dump out actual story content.
adding features is way harder to do than say, animating and designing characters or writing dialogue.

if you don't know how game dev works : alpha is when you put in all the features, because features will break other features. you don't even really bug fix during alpha. this is where a game goes "wide".
beta is when your game is how it'll look when the game is complete, no more new features so when you squash bugs they stay squashed for good. you polish the game here, pretty it up, and you start putting in the "length" of a game.
once you're out of beta, you release.

so this game would be considered "alpha", he's adding dates, adding magic powers, making sure traits work, we barely got to explore outside of each demense recently, the children are getting added, holidays appear every so often. chloe is the most complex character due to her personality thing so she gets like 6 times the dialogue due to variations so i'm not surprised her date isn't out yet, gwen's yandere thing has to be balanced but it's probably a headache to try to balance the time management on that when most of the "features" that are being added would directly fudge overall in-game time management when you keep the yandere trait turned on (you can't just expect players to manage an invisible ticking timer or to spend 1 of our 3 precious time slots per day on just gwen).

this is ALL conjecture though, i can't say for certain if any of this is the reality of the dev. i've never even messaged the guy.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes