molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you having problems progressing. You need to extract the latest game version to a new folder.. than only copy your save folder from the old. Overwriting since version 0.3.0 just runs as 0.3.0 and not any of the latest releases.

Last edited:

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
After updating from 0.12 to 0.13 the game seems to have developed a bug that affects the scvhost service for my sound. It's thread count and total cpu use just keeps going up and up, slowing down everything, until I kill and restart the service, then it does it a few minutes later.
It seems to be triggered when certain animated scenes play.

Edit: Okay, it's not the game, other games have triggered this now too. D:

Also, I can't unlock the bar upgrades. I have maxed out Lilys story, and gotten all other upgrades in the game, it's day 165, but I still can't upgrade the bar, even though Trickster is telling me to take girls on dates to the club.

Last edited:

mister-blackcat

Apr 5, 2020
I can't continue Lyx's route, when she asks to get the hat even after I have the hat in my inventory I can't proceed, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I can't continue Lyx's route, when she asks to get the hat even after I have the hat in my inventory I can't proceed, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
Once you have the hat you should go back to her shack. You should then be able to return the hat to her. (As long as it isn't evening.)

lordeyyy

Dec 1, 2019
It's quite a substantial event (and arguably two events). I'm not sure that one can realistically expect much more than that in a weekly update. At least the dev almost invariably manages to stick to his weekly update schedule, when other devs who only aim for monthly or two-monthly updates often fail to deliver on time.
As of now he gets over 8k a month and one of his goals was to hire a professional help and a part time programmer.
I dont know anything about Renpy, but its clear that he reuses scenes for different girls a lot.
I wouldnt mind getting content once a month or later like Hero's Harem Guild, if it was a better quality.
Yet I am a freeloader, so my words might not carry much weight, but I like what Corrupted Kingdoms has become and would hate it to become something mediocre

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.5-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 24, 2021
Why does it say Incest? I've played some updates (not complete) and never find why has the incest tag.
Arc originally had it planned as a feature but backpedaled after he left here. If you check out discord it apparently was all an F95 conspiracy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-13-5-arcgames.31912/post-2295936

Jessica can be your Auntie but Arc couldn't be asked to play that up.
There are some scenes with mother daughter threesomes.
A few sister sister threesomes.
Some clone selfcest even though those cones can be male or female and the main girl has them call her mommy...

Might be more but sadly this question repeats every few months so try the search feature if you want to see the highlights.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes