bramar

Dec 21, 2018
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 428 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 394 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
THX for compressing....
but ...
WTF did you put PC and MAC in one ZIP?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
For some reason, Chloe's heart UI is still the same for me in this update (it did not change to the broken light bulbs). Is there something specific you have to do, or is there a fix for it? Thanks

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Man, I hope Chloe gets some development. Feels like she was kinda thrown to the side despite being quite relevant. I do like Ami getting mor attention though
Since Chloe and Gwen are somewhat tied to the main story (I assume), I wouldn't expect any significant development for them any time soon, unless it's just new lewds.
First he gave in to the preggo fans, then he fleshed out the college a smidge and I don't even know what he's doing now with all the bar dates. Been a hot minute since we've had any (significant) story development.
Pretty much.
Like Morgana and the fey branch of the main story.
Or Chastity and the eldritch branch of the main story.

Gwen and Chloe are tied to the main story.

They don't have much stuff mainly because we had them "completed" since the start of act 2.

At some point we're going to have to find a way to revert them back and/or figure out if we even want to revert them.

They are tied to the ORG storyline. Chloe got a new roommate on the fey hunt, and we learned that Gwen is really fucking strong.

I've had some odd persistent bug for some patches now. I don't quite know what causes it but I have two instances of one of the leads, both telling me to speak to someone, but refusing to allow me to do so. I'm going to try a new save to see if that can be fixed, but I've put a lot of time into the game so I'm reluctant to do so.
Your save is messed up, happened if you were playing while skipping a lot between 0.9.1 and 0.9.7
Or if you saved mid dialogue during the organisation branch of the main story.
That doesn't happen anymore but old saves might still be a bit messed up.

You can send your save so someone can fix it.

I hope there's some kind of sum up soon because the whole trickster thing left me very confused
Probably not, there's a lot of background lore stuff going on, and Arc is known for only giving you enough, no more.

Lore discussions happen more often on the discord, random crackhead theories and that sort of stuff.
I sometimes bring some here, but typing long posts and then waiting for someone to reply is kind of not my thing.

I love Chloe's outbreaks, I wish we could get more of her
Eventually... Tho I'm not sure if things will end up like you want them to.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
Fuck knows.

I Can't leave morgana's place. I'm stuck when I get there and EMMA is there too. no option to exit ou go outside.
Update the game. That's a bug on 0.13.3
Uploaders didn't bother getting 0.13.3a

I've not checked the patches integrity if you used them, but poke MDS about them if they somehow broke.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Hi can someone help me fix duplicate lead? haven't play this game for a year maybe i have 2 duplicate

The Organisation - Get Password

The Eldritch - Talk to Chastity ( i'm not sure if it just 2 duplicate or 3 since i stop playing long time ago but i saw there a third eldritch gain support not sure if this one start from talk to chastity or not )

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes