CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hi can someone help me fix duplicate lead? haven't play this game for a year maybe i have 2 duplicate

The Organisation - Get Password

The Eldritch - Talk to Chastity ( i'm not sure if it just 2 duplicate or 3 since i stop playing long time ago but i saw there a third eldritch gain support not sure if this one start from talk to chastity or not )
Well, it doesn't look like they stopped you from progressing.

Either way, here it is, cleaned up, remember to remove the extra fuzz in the filename that F95 adds.

Reactions: koeinu and nos4r3

koeinu

Nov 24, 2019
Okay, checked it out. The last Pixie route content update was in 0.4.4 version. That's 9 "major" versions ago. After that, only stuff like new skins, riding bike, kissing option, etc. Were the authors criticized for her or people are just not into this character? Either way, she's still on the preview header of the game. What a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Okay, checked it out. The last Pixie route content update was in 0.4.4 version. That's 9 "major" versions ago. After that, only stuff like new skins, riding bike, kissing option, etc. Were the authors criticized for her or people are just not into this character? Either way, she's still on the preview header of the game. What a joke.
Yeah, she's one of the most popular characters so it's not like the fans are asking for less content. ArcGames just got lazy but it's not like fans are putting him under any pressure to do better.

A good example is her pregnancy poll and how ArcGames wanted to get it out of the way as quickly as possible so didn't even give her 1 in game days worth of content.

For a lot of girls they only get real content updates once a year if they're lucky. Small slice of life stuff is just easier to write...

FoggyG

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to know if ALL content from a girl is done? It seems like the journal only hints at things that foward the story

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible to lose to Zoey and Penny in the rematch? It seems to detect that there is a physical check, but I think you need to be that strong in order to get to this point right?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure all her act 2 story is done now, because she's one of the more popular characters and people kept asking for her.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Did I miss something (I did a search) and the dev taking this week off? I kinds expected to see 13.6. I am not being a dick - just was curious as usually it is posted by the time I get off work on Mondays .. I got other games to play .. just was setting my expectations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Did I miss something (I did a search) and the dev taking this week off? I kinds expected to see 13.6. I am not being a dick - just was curious as usually it is posted by the time I get off work on Mondays .. I got other games to play .. just was setting my expectations.
In your search did you check their patreon?

(Also, I'll be taking next week off to rest and recharge. Updates start up again as usual on the 28th!)
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 28th of February.

Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
In your search did you check their patreon?
Absolutely not, I generally don't check Patreon, as 90% of the devs make their posts private and you have to be a subscriber to view them. I don't follow many on Discord, or other media as well. So yes, I only searched this forum.

Thanks for the link - no worries - again I figured the Dev needed a break - like a machine doing the weekly builds - so I'm cool, just was asking.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Great game, still waiting for final version so i don't have to start over to enjoy everything of it
I have not had to start over in a long ass time (over a year since I got this PC) and I play the weekly updates no problem. I mean never a guarantee but hey .. your choice.

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, she's one of the most popular characters so it's not like the fans are asking for less content. ArcGames just got lazy but it's not like fans are putting him under any pressure to do better.

A good example is her pregnancy poll and how ArcGames wanted to get it out of the way as quickly as possible so didn't even give her 1 in game days worth of content.

For a lot of girls they only get real content updates once a year if they're lucky. Small slice of life stuff is just easier to write...
I guess thats fair but it still kinda sucks fir people who were wanting more from it

Reactions: hofom77573

KhanhGB

Jan 25, 2022
I have not had to start over in a long ass time (over a year since I got this PC) and I play the weekly updates no problem. I mean never a guarantee but hey .. your choice.
thanks but i prefer to wait and play the final version because it is really tiring to check the post and install the new update when it comes

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes