itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, question; I've tried doing the whole 'give Ami hugs' thing, but nothing seems to change.

What's the 'next level of hugs' meant to be?? All I see is Ami and Pixie hugging, and I've given her multiple hugs now.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, question; I've tried doing the whole 'give Ami hugs' thing, but nothing seems to change.

What's the 'next level of hugs' meant to be?? All I see is Ami and Pixie hugging, and I've given her multiple hugs now.
With all of those options for her including hugs and and headpats she flinches at first. After doing it enough times she becomes completely comfortable with the action. I believe there are 3 stages each?

Reactions: itfod

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
a bit miffed that we got a new gloat over tom option but i've progressed the story too far and i can't even see it now since he's hiding
Attached should be a save file at the point where you have to name the baby. You're going to have to advance time until after you first meet the kid before you can gloat about her.

B-rad

Mar 22, 2018
got a new laptop and im having to start from square one, can someone smarter than me explain how to apply an old save file to the new game pretty please

deepchode

Jan 8, 2020
got a new laptop and im having to start from square one, can someone smarter than me explain how to apply an old save file to the new game pretty please
Not sure if this is where all saves are stored, but mine seem to be stored in appdata/roaming/renpy, and just use the search in the top right to find a save or scroll back through the thread if you need a new one i'd think

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm with the author here. Subtly influencing people's minds so they do what you want is one thing, but totally shattering them so that they are unrecognisable as the person they once were is something that I'm not comfortable with.
And then there are those of us who WANT to shatter them and are perfectly fine with mindless sex slaves =)

The game itself says that we have a choice how we are to deal with things, we are supposed to have an evil path. I want to see that path. And at the moment it appears that the evil path is really not very evil at all. It's a bit disappointing.

Besides all that, the best way to deal with the problem of the bunny world, is to fuck ALL the bunnies frequently. That way they can have kids and replenish their population. And i'm fine with shattering their ruler to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo
Sep 3, 2019
What I find annoying about it is that the way the whole thing went down with controlling Luna, I went with Shatter, as it made the most sense due to what the MC was doing at the time.

Now, the most recent event with Luna is like "should've used Awaken instead".

Not really game-breaking, but slightly annoying. Why do we even have Shatter again?
I think it's more of due to the complexity of the game progresses. Because of its own definition, the shatter function may mess with how the main story flow and the devs had to write a bunch of complex sub-route just to handle one commands, so maybe the devs just won't bother with it anymore. Maybe we may have chance to use that commands again in main story route, but only for that route, and unusable for daily life.

Unless the devs are willing to go crazy and create many sub-route for every heroine getting shattered lol, I will gladly rooting for him if it is.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I think it's more of due to the complexity of the game progresses. Because of its own definition, the shatter function may mess with how the main story flow and the devs had to write a bunch of complex sub-route just to handle one commands, so maybe the devs just won't bother with it anymore. Maybe we may have chance to use that commands again in main story route, but only for that route, and unusable for daily life.

Unless the devs are willing to go crazy and create many sub-route for every heroine getting shattered lol, I will gladly rooting for him if it is.
Pah! Story? I'm honestly not terribly worried about the story. I just want more sex. lots more sex. Give us more sex!
*Mindless sex slaves are just better because they don't try to argue out of sex.
(Yep. I'm shameless.)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
And then there are those of us who WANT to shatter them and are perfectly fine with mindless sex slaves =)

The game itself says that we have a choice how we are to deal with things, we are supposed to have an evil path. I want to see that path. And at the moment it appears that the evil path is really not very evil at all. It's a bit disappointing.

Besides all that, the best way to deal with the problem of the bunny world, is to fuck ALL the bunnies frequently. That way they can have kids and replenish their population. And i'm fine with shattering their ruler to do it.
Regardless of if you awaken or shatter Luna, those bunny girls in Luna's realm are down to fuck. Only issue is that Robin has to find a way to counteract the whole 1 kid per woman artifact issue. Just in case he wants to have more than 1 kid with the bunny girl or if that girl ends up having twins, triplets, etc,.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Does someone have a full save with all scenes?
Complete as of last Monday's update. Should have everything, including kids with each girl, etc. Why you would want a game save with everything done is beyond me. Kid's names are all lil XXXX where XXXX is the mothers name (they are in the daycare).

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Dev originally wanted a moral path but scrapped it do to how much time it would take to make it work properly. Had both love and slave stats at one point but the short jest of it is they make too much money to put in that kind of effort when people are content with the simpler things.

Why they never got around to updating the original description is likely because that attracts more customers.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 429 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 395 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
You increase your authority at the College by increasing the college's education level, which is done by teaching classes during the day (Enter the college > Empty Classroom). You can teach human classes weekday mornings/afternoons and fey classes on the weekends.

Also, do not use a power when it asks you, or the education level will drop.
I've been grinding on this and spent 2 in game weeks. How long does it take to get to level 4?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes